• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sacha Christie Show

And I am a serious researcher.. I'm just not a professsional.. so i can swear if i like.. look.. fuck... did a plane fall out of the sky? No. So carry on picking at what you think I'm like, its a great insight into your personality and psychological make up. I'm fucked in the head some days... But then i'm a MILAB. so yeah.. not too fond of the military as it happens. At least i know i am.. Do you? You are...

and YES your wife is an idiot for mayrrying YOU.

Have a day.

And by extension of the logic dons wife is an idiot and genes wife is an idiot etc etc.

My wife doesnt post here, you know nothing of her or our 26 years of happy marriage, but you are happy to call her an idiot.......
Indeed your original statement makes it clear you have to be stupid to get married, and youve just confirmed your belief in this as fact.

but lets look at the bigger picture here, either all the married people in the world are stupid/idiots and you are the smart one, or ......... the more likely scenario no one was ever stupid enough to want to marry you.

Now you claim your a MILAB..........

You just broke my crazy lady meter :(

You come across as a bitter twisted individual, with some serious personal issues.

nah just yours. things are different these days.. marriage doesn't mean what it used to. I'm of a younger generation. we have no respect for anything. ya know.. obviously.

You're twisting everything i say and so you are the twisted one. i know what Im like and for your info mr man.. I've never NOT claimed I'm a milab why don't YOU do some homework so thet you actually know what you are talking about. God you are so pathetic.

You havent got a scooby doo about me have ypou? Ad hominem attack based on false premise. Easy to do. Any half witted idiot can do what you do. Psyops? Ywist every convo out of shape? I did my time with ppl like you on my own forum and the RFI forum. Commonly known as troll. You're an idiot, your wifes an idiot happy now? That is my opinion of you. I know your opinion of me. I'm off now. I am so bored of this shit.

Thanks Don.. it was a blast for two seconds! See ya on skype buddy xxxxx

I agree with you, its the very point i'm making, there is no need to insult ...

Didn't you just get through calling a guest of DMR who bothered to make an appearance in the forum a crazy lady? This type of thing frustrates me no end since I have absolutely no interest in reading the kind of thing that has been going on between you two. Why should anyone have to wade through that to get to something they actually came here to read about, namely the subject matter of the show that Sacha appeared on?

If we have a problem with someone, wouldn't it be better for everyone involved if we used the Conversation feature and not destroy a thread with our interpersonnel problems?

The story about what happen in the forest there has been constantly morphing from its inception. There are many good reasons why that would be so that doesn't involve intentional deception by the witnesses. I think something strange did happen there, what it was I'm not really sure, nor are any of the participants apparently. As these guys get older I expect things to get stranger and stranger.

I discovered the conversation thingumy after my last post and used it so yes I agree you don't need to wade through this crap. In fact you can all carry on as before i'm not interested in this. conversation/debate yep.. all for it but if I get bitten... i bite back. You wouldn't have had to read a single word of it had i been aufait with the abilities of the forum.

Larry's story stayed the same.. Jim and John change their mind more than the weather changes and i don't give a rats ass about what their fans say.. I've been there all the way down the line and the bits i missed.. well for some strange reason people keep sending me their conversations.. well johns actually jim only surfaced a little while ago on the internet so.. ya know. somebody likes what I'm doing and saying... I'm just not telling who.

They are way above Jim in rank and were on base... At the time too!!! anyway... thanks, you seem normal lol ;)

Like most of this crazy field theirs no answers just theories. That's why I like listening to Paracast and Darkmaatters its the best shows in the World for the serous mind of thinking! Mrs Sacha Christie you might have found something or been feed it who knows ?

However, like my mate Don say's the good stuff is "need to know only"

Beam me up to the Paracast and turn the dial!

Hey blowfish nice to 'meet' you... The thought did cross my mind about that you know... stranger things have happened lol. Funnily enough i was sat mulling things over because Jim quite rightly said that to be affected by negative ions in the way i was suggesting, a person would have to be subject to that enviroment for five years. I wasn't actually unaware of that until he said so. I'd mainly been concentrating on purposeful large doses of ions you see. As i sat there contemplating my naval i remembered i had the fourth symposium notes.. and six, seven and eight but they were after the fact. then I had the stereo typical light bulb moment.. for there to be 4,5,6,7 and 8 there had to be a 1,2,3so i went in search. I found number two but the first and third were only available as books, so i got them. I also found number 10 but 9 is only available on microfilm in a library in Virginia. I suspect it will be a military library too.

Another thing i did was research the attendees and the people on the receive list to see what their areas of expertise were.. which is where i happened to find the patents etc for the plasma generators and the other technologies I outline in my brief blog entry.

I talked to Don all the way through this, sending him my finds and thoughts as i went along. He'll verify what I'm saying.. I mean the actual research i've done, wether he holds any water with my thoughts or not.

:)

I dunno if you can access this link without being on google+ but its a link to a lot of the documents I've read. I haven't uploaded all of them, I havent finished picking through them yet and some of them i can't share anyway. Promises are promises. :)

Redirecting...

If you are going to talk to me like I'm a fucking idiot because you don't agree with what I say then I'm not even going to respond to you.
Jim is the one who keeps claiming we are all dickheads and that hes a man of homour and everyone else is scum.
My whole family have been military men. True men of honour, served in combat so whats your fucking point?
and YES your wife is an idiot for mayrrying YOU. I bet you're such fun to live with.

Talk to me like shit and i'll talk to you like shit. I have every single word John ever said because I've been talking to him since 2008 and Larry has been one of my best friends since 2006. Now I suggest you take yourself to the nearest mirror and have a word with yourself. No wonder you love them two so much, you act just like them.

Have a day.

Lady you have been ranting and raving since you got here and i never claimed you were an idiot. I'm just taken aback by your language and tone when someone disagrees with you. You're even calling me an arsehole in the private messages your sending me.

You not me posted alot of all allegations did you not ( that people said this and that about John and John) I called you out on it. Ok you posted a post allegedly written by John ( i will contact him to find out if he wrote that) but what about your claim that John Alexander believes John and Jim are liars ( your evidence please and thank you)

what about this claim
John also threatened a woman in the justice for bilgewater group by saying he was gonna come round there and teach her a lesson, one of them called another woman who asked questions a dumb dog and John said it was a shame that one of the members .. the one he wanted to teach a lesson.. that it was a shame she hadn't had a visit from Mr cancer cell.. I mean WTF? These people are NOT stable individuals and their public behaviour attests to that. Thjey have said things that could have them hauled before a judge. i told her to report them to the police. its called cyber bullying and is against the law. their behaviour is churlish childish elitist and is not the behaviour one would expect from men of position on a nuclear base.

Evidence please for this.

But let us address this posting from John Burroughs.

When was this posted (can you tell me?) Also Jim has admitted for years the landing site was something he believes he got wrong when he went back in a visit in 2010 he figured it out were it was ( thats been addressed already)

Jim and John (Sacha) have not described having the same experiences on the first night, so obviously the length of time their experiences lasted would be very different from one another. John was allegedly out in the forest both nights the 26th and 28th (Jim was only out there on the 26th going into the 27th day) John and Jim agree each other were separated not always together on there in the forest, So Jims memories of the events and recall is obviously therefore going to be different to what John is remembering. So that posting is pretty much pointless therefore.

John is talking about rumours of underground complex-no facts Sacha. The men involved here were debriefed by personnel assigned to the base after the incident finished, reports about the incident were written up and filed away as being secret. The fact is and this is were your case falls apart there's no evidence these men were subjected to mind games before these incident happened. So it highly doubtful what you claim ever happened.

That post in blue who's it from before i can even address it?

Sacha,

One of the things that bothers me about the whole psychological operation scenario is the timing and the place. Would they run such a risky and outrageous operation there given the risk presented by the political tensions of the period? You could run this on an out of the way state-side base that wasn't on the front line so to speak and avoid a great deal of risk. I have always tended to think that the witnesses were subjected to who knows what by the Air Force in reaction to the anomalous event, whatever that actually was. So I guess I've always taken it as possibly a mix of things.

Didn't Robbins and Warren see UFOs at the site when they visited the site years later? Am I remembering that wrong?

Also, the link didn't work for me. I think you might have to do something with the sharing settings on the google docs folder.

What was risky about it? It wasn't on base.. It was off base and involved only a handful of bentwaters personell. the rest were unknowns.

The docs are set available to share I let everyone at them when this all kicked off. I know know why everyone gets so over excited over a theory. and they call me emotionally unballanced. well takes one to recognize one i suppose.

I'll have another rummage at my settings.

Back