• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sacha Christie Show

To me it seems if it was a set up, something along the lines of Sacha's theory is more probable than time travelers. Again, if someone were going to go through all the trouble to send a message back through time they could have easily come up with a better method of doing so and you would think, or at least hope, they would have a little something more to say.

On the other hand it might be just another UFO/nuke incident that happened to turn into a close encounter. The binary code business could just be another one of the apparent mental side-effects associated with these types of things that often seem bizarre and absurd.

I don't think this will ever be resolved to anyone's satisfaction. We will have to be content with whatever new development arises or scrap of new information that comes to light. If something of substance comes out of the binary code business I will be very surprised to say the least.

Well its just a wait and see from here on out. If Jim got the binary codes in the way he has claimed then surely the information exchange would not have been worthless? If its information any man could easily find out today from a book or another findable source presently then i will have my own doubts these binary codes were given by future time travellers. Until i know more i will end my time with this thread.

Well, I guess we need someone to go to this upcoming conference and give us a report on the proceedings. I would hope that Sacha would continue to contribute to the forum and keep us up to date on what she uncovers and whatnot. Other than the little dust-up at the beginning, I think this has been a good thread. The document that Sacha shared is pretty interesting as well.

Well, I guess we need someone to go to this upcoming conference and give us a report on the proceedings. I would hope that Sacha would continue to contribute to the forum and keep us up to date on what she uncovers and whatnot. Other than the little dust-up at the beginning, I think this has been a good thread. The document that Sacha shared is pretty interesting as well.

Whatever is said at this conference will be spread fairly quickly around the internet. I wouldn't be surprised if a YouTube video of it got posted the very next day after it finishes up?

Sacha, found a document ok all well and goood. But know were in it does it specifically mention Bentwaters, so am just having hard time understanding why its is so important. To think the US military had the means to pull of this for me is just delusional thinking. Anyway i have said my peace lets wait to June or earlier and see what comes out.

Civil manners and politeness never hurts anybody and Miss Sacha Christies (corrected) has been so kind to debate so please show respect this is a professional forum.

If we are going to raise the issue of manners and politeness, then i want to take a moment to explain my actions here.

She posted "im not stupid enough to get married" as a married person, i found this offensive and said so, it implys i am stupid, which she later confirmed was indeed her opinion.

You're an idiot, your wifes an idiot happy now? That is my opinion of you

She then went on to post such inane comments like are you calling my beer a poofter ????
and something about a pre menstral daughter meep meep meep ?????

Imo you cannot debate with replys like that, only dismiss them

Im 100 percent confident based on this

You see, several years ago my wife got into a short email exchange with him and he made the mistake of telling her "fuck you" during the exchange. I found out when she showed me the email. I was not happy. Not even one fucking little bit.

Do not ever think that I do not know how you spoke to my wife several years ago in an email exchange, nor your profanity to her. And let me say this, I do not suggest Alfredo that you bump into me any time in the next 10 years or so. Just saying ....
I'm Gonna Rant .. So Hang On | The Paracast Community Forums

That had it been Dons wife who was called an Idiot, he would have reacted the very same way i did

Back