• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sacha Christie Show

If they were human beings from the future or aliens from dimension X who wanted to communicate with the us wouldn't they use something like the Voyager Golden Record or some other self-decoding method that would guarantee success? It's like thinking that alien intelligences are trying to communicate with us by knocking down plants in a field somewhere. It ignores all logic and common sense.

Lol.. yes.

And why plot co ordinates with binary? why not just deliver the co ordinates? why does the binary change from one format to another half way through. why did the same thing happen on X files the year his wife said he started all this.. why did they say the very same words jody foster did in Contact? "We are the people we've been waiting for" I mean.. there is so much bullshit in this story, some of it I can't even tell you which is beyond toruture for a flap at the mouth gobshite like me.

John also threatened a woman in the justice for bilgewater group by saying he was gonna come round there and teach her a lesson, one of them called another woman who asked questions a dumb dog and John said it was a shame that one of the members .. the one he wanted to teach a lesson.. that it was a shame she hadn't had a visit from Mr cancer cell.. I mean WTF? These people are NOT stable individuals and their public behaviour attests to that. Thjey have said things that could have them hauled before a judge. i told her to report them to the police. its called cyber bullying and is against the law. their behaviour is churlish childish elitist and is not the behaviour one would expect from men of position on a nuclear base.

Jim ordered john to shoot at the craft before he'd even identified it. Luckily John didn't have his sidearm. But ya know.. they're men of honour military through and through and we all hide behind out computers yadadadada.

:p

Wooohoooo! Donny boy!!! I had noooo idea I was so popular! i googled the show we did to e mail to a friend.. and i found this page! I thought it would be simply too rude to pass by without letting my brain vomit all over the place! xxxx

@trainedobserver... Even Vallee's thinks it was a behavioural science research project and weapons test. How ludicrous! I mean.. yeah he's mental right? NOT.

Hey Don.. you ought to get paul Laviolette on your show... he'll melt a few heads. he must also be a silly bored housewife.. They said that about me ya know.. a bored silly housewife from leeds who ought to go and gets some marriage guidance and go for a walk with her husband!.. Tcha.. can't believe they called me that! For a start I'm not stupid enough to have ever been married.

We can see how much homework they do. I mean.. If you tally that brain vomit with the I'm Larry's ex wife brain vomit... larry and I should go for a walk in the woods and get over all this silly nonsense! I'm also NSA and Larry is ex CIA... I mean.. DANG! We got it all goin on!

Oh yeah and I spoke to ian ridpath today.. he said i haven't a hope in hell in being right. I replied that obviously i beg to differ and i admired his honesty but that doesn't mean I want to punch his lighthouse out. We're all adults here... lol. I actually like him, but I have a sneaking suspicion thats because nobody else does... lol.

The logic should be pretty simple, if you claim you are not stupid enough to get married then it follows those who do get married are stupid.

What i quoted carrys a very clear insinuation that people who get married are stupid

Maybe I'm just the unreasonable sort but are we here to talk about UFOs, aliens, and the people who commune with them or how we are offended by offhand off subject comments that get made in the course of discussing them? Things can get so easily derailed and distracted by the most unrelated sorts of things sometimes. Aren't there forums where the participants just flame and wail at each other over perceived slights and imagined insults sans any real subject matter to get in the way?

Maybe I'm just the unreasonable sort but are we here to talk about UFOs, aliens, and the people who commune with them or how we are offended by offhand off subject comments that get made in the course of discussing them? Things can get so easily derailed and distracted by the most unrelated sorts of things sometimes. Aren't there forums where the participants just flame and wail at each other over perceived slights and imagined insults sans any real subject matter to get in the way?

I agree with you, its the very point i'm making, there is no need to insult those who choose to get married or cast aspersions on the honour of those who serve in the military as part of a discussion on UFO's.

I dont see what the merits or otherwise of marriage, or the relative intelligence of those who choose to or not have to do with the rendlesham case.

I'm not the one who introduced the insinuation that people who get married are stupid into the discussion about rendlesham, If someone accussed her of being a bored housewife, an answer like "im not married" or "i chose not to get married" would have resolved that accusation without being deliberatly insulting to those who have.

The insinuation that married people are stupid, is untrue, unnecessarily insulting, and irrelevant to the subject matter.

And using devices like untruths to make a point is something i reserve the right to call out.

If it was time travellers.. why didn't they just do it all over again and make sure nooo one found out. Why would they pick to arseholes and why would those arseholes choose to deliver this earth shattering news to a small group of people in the backside of nowhere? where#s thje press? Where are the Military? You can bet your ass that if it were true.. You'd hear nothing and see nothing they would vanish.

Time travellers would know that in 1980 we didn't have easy access to computers and they would certainly know we don't speak binary. Its been proven.. sorry you have to wait til June.... that Jims lying about the binary.

I will giv e him credit for one thing though. How massiv e must his balls be to touch something from outer space.. doh! silly me.. from the future. i just get confused because John said it was a vortex that opened up due to all the EXPERIMENTS being conducted in that area. He actually thought it was military experiemnts and mind control until Jim came along. I have been talking to them all for YEARS. I saved every word they ever said. so trust me. I know whats b een said in the past the recent past and now and they change their stories more often that I change my underwear... wit woo. In 2009 Neither John or Jim knew what had happened... come 2010... he's got it all sussed. so... if you are basing your comments on what is being said now then you've only got 6 pixels of the picture.

And Charles Halt might say that but at the end of the day he was only the deputy base commander Major Zickler was the base commander... Why would he be privy to any information? He would have been part of the exercise. Dept of Naval Affairs wanted everyone tested and checked up to the highest levels, no exceptions.

One can only guess, but if we are dealing with Time travellers and not something else. Then its not beyond the realm of probability these events were intentionally fixed and planned to occur on that specific date, time and place. The people you are been disrespectful to aint nobodies, both John and Jim, have lead productive lives in the military, and have retired with dignity and honour. All there doing here is searching for the truth as to what happened to them.

Binary code, also can be decoded without computer help. I believe the codes Jim alleged he received are 8 bit ASCII code. I'm fairly certain this code was decipherable in the 1980's

"John, thought what happened to him was military experiments and mind control before Jim came along(really?)Care to back that claim up with some evidence?

Sorry Sacha. Jim and John recalling of events are pretty much as it has always been. There has been no substantial change of their stories since the 1980;s, except for the revealing Jim had written down codes into his notebook, in 2010.

Skeptics, have shown they are not even intelligent with the ridiculous excuses they have given to explain away these events.
1 It was the Lighthouse lights (Even though these man were stationed their for numerous years. So how is possible such a mistake can be made?
2 It was Nasa module? Really in 1980 and why the hell would it be left in the forest at Rendlesham?

There might be other weak excuses like these ones, that i have forgotten since. But thirdly you have a believe these men's minds were messed with, by people, who had access to this base.

OK, you do realise ya these events occurred on two separate nights on different days, right? )( the 26th and 28th of December 1980)

For me its not logical a psychological operation could succeed successfully here? Bentwaters, had a military security detail watching the base 24 hours a day every day. So anything unnatural and of a strange nature would hardly go unnoticed at this base. I've also have a hard time believing men would see the things they claimed the saw without them having ingested or injected hallucinatory drugs? You be a brave person to give military men like John and Jim these types of drugs while their on duty guarding weapons of all types on the base. This is would hardly be the work of a person in full control of their faculties.

Fact that escapes you Sacha is. This men directly involved in this were not questioned by outsiders until a month later. Sometime in Jan 1981 was when their minds were messed with. Nothing was administered to these men before these incidents. The drugs from what i gather were also truth serums only.

Also, the Halt tape and Documentation from the MOD pretty clearly shows these men experienced events outside the control of human beings presently. I honestly doubt the US airforce has balls of light in their arsenal that could fly over bases like Bentwaters in 1980

These balls of coloured lights allegedly also had the ability to fire lasers from a source within that ball of light. The US military is advanced, but not that advanced to do this.

I'll be honest there's no way for me to tell if John and Jim especially are honest with this binary code stuff they've come out with. Its sounds far-fetched, but so those touching and feeling a triangle UFO said to have landed in a UK forest. But most of us of think that likely could have happened here. If Jim really experienced this. Then i honestly can't rule it out the binary code information he has is genuine.

P.s Larry just did a radio show while undergoing voice stress test analysis.. and guess what... He flew it. Passed aint nooooooooo doubt about it. John and Jim have had the same invitation extended..... I do believe they'll scream witch hunt and inflate their egos a little bit more. Every time they're asked to step up.. they run away. I dont' think for even one thirtieth of a second that they will even show up at woodbridge. No ticket sales? I was at the last one and the tickets were sold for standing room only.

Bet you two pints of Aspels.

pps... John B alexander doesn't know what he is talking about when it comes to RFI. He certainly does NOT believe Jim and John.. so you can use him to discredit Larry but he thinks the J's are talking crap.. my paraphrase.

He doesn't believe John and Jim really when did he say that when and where please?

Can you show me were they've made any money from their claims? Jim, has done no book deals, he rarely speaks at conferences, and recently only starting doing radio interviews again after a full year of not doing so.

The money earned from the history broadcast of the binary code information in 2010, all went to charity on Jim's request. Your blackening his character here Sacha and i think its wrong.

There is some rumours the information will get out before June. Jim, will make announcement about this next week.

Lol.. yes.

And why plot co ordinates with binary? why not just deliver the co ordinates? why does the binary change from one format to another half way through. why did the same thing happen on X files the year his wife said he started all this.. why did they say the very same words jody foster did in Contact? "We are the people we've been waiting for" I mean.. there is so much bullshit in this story, some of it I can't even tell you which is beyond toruture for a flap at the mouth gobshite like me.

John also threatened a woman in the justice for bilgewater group by saying he was gonna come round there and teach her a lesson, one of them called another woman who asked questions a dumb dog and John said it was a shame that one of the members .. the one he wanted to teach a lesson.. that it was a shame she hadn't had a visit from Mr cancer cell.. I mean WTF? These people are NOT stable individuals and their public behaviour attests to that. Thjey have said things that could have them hauled before a judge. i told her to report them to the police. its called cyber bullying and is against the law. their behaviour is churlish childish elitist and is not the behaviour one would expect from men of position on a nuclear base.

Jim ordered john to shoot at the craft before he'd even identified it. Luckily John didn't have his sidearm. But ya know.. they're men of honour military through and through and we all hide behind out computers yadadadada.

:p

Your making lots of allegations here lady that doesn't sound right at all to me John would do such a thing. I don't know what other people think here, but your language and ideas are odd to say the least for a serious researcher.

If you are going to talk to me like I'm a fucking idiot because you don't agree with what I say then I'm not even going to respond to you.
Jim is the one who keeps claiming we are all dickheads and that hes a man of homour and everyone else is scum.
My whole family have been military men. True men of honour, served in combat so whats your fucking point?
and YES your wife is an idiot for mayrrying YOU. I bet you're such fun to live with.

Talk to me like shit and i'll talk to you like shit. I have every single word John ever said because I've been talking to him since 2008 and Larry has been one of my best friends since 2006. Now I suggest you take yourself to the nearest mirror and have a word with yourself. No wonder you love them two so much, you act just like them.

Have a day.

And for your infomation John DID say that. We copy and paste every word. Seeeeee... you haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

So are you calling me a liar?

Also.. this conference has been going for a lot longer than jim and john have been on tghe scene and let me tell you this.. THEY ALWAYS GIVE THE MONEY TO CHARITY. GORDY GOODYEAR AND LARRY WARREN STARTED THESE CONFERENCES AND IT WAS THEM WHO DECIDED TO GIVE THE MONEY TO CHARITY FROM THE OFFSET NOT JIM AND JOHN. THEY ACT AS IF ITS THEIRS WQHEN IN ACTUAL FACT BECAUSE OF THEIR SHITTY BEHAVIOUR NO ONE EVEN WANTS THEM THERE AND ITS LOOKING LIKELY THEY WONT EVEN SHOW.

This conference isn't even about THEM. They made it seem that way. we can't wait until they pull out so we can get on with putting on a conference where the speakeers won't be wearing curly wigs, red noses and massive shoes. Travis Walton, Bob Salas, Munroe Nevilles.. overshadowed by two arseholes who will be speaking for an hour out of an entire weekend of speakers. You don't know anything. That much is obvious. you wouldn't be able to though with that pile of shit on your nose and your fingers in your ears. You don't know me, you don't know what I know. You don't know who i've spoken to over the years... You know nothing. You are one of those people who squeals "Don't bore me with the facts! my mind is made up!"

Any person who has no capacity for controlling their enmotions, picking jokes and running with them out of comments and attacking the person and not what they say should never have never been in the forces let alone been given a gun.

Grow up, you act like my pre menstural teenage daughter. meep meep meep.

Back