• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Obama Birth Certificate

From the Honolulu Advertiser:

"The standard "Certification of Live Birth" that Hawai'i health officials now issue — and was posted on Obama's campaign Web site — has less information than was required on the "Certificate of Live Birth" that Eleanor Nordyke was issued for each of her twin daughters on Aug. 5, 1961.

Nordyke was in labor at Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital the same time as Obama's late mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, Nordyke said. She gave birth to twins the day after Obama was born, Nordyke said, and her daughters later attended Punahou School with Obama.

The modern-day birth certificates issued to anyone seeking their Hawai'i birth records have spaces for the names and races of the parents, as well as information such as the time of birth.

Nordyke's 1961 birth certificates required much more information, such as the ages, occupations and birthplaces of the babies' parents."

Now I suppose the response will be, "We want to see the ORIGINAL, not some copy!" Sheesh. Imagine if you couldn't get a driver's license without the original certificate and only had a certified copy of one...that would be ridiculous, don't you think? Oh and by the way, when I applied to change my driver's license in Pennsylvania (from TN), I DID actually have the original one issued to my mother (dated...um...well....a long time ago) and they wouldn't accept it! I had to send for a certified copy from California, and it definitely had less info on it than the original.

All this conspiracy stuff is giving me a headache.

i have scanned some documents this morning and my scanner will make layered files as well.

After looking into this I'm quite sure that is what happened with it. Undoubtedly this will not satisfy everyone but it does me. We're just seeing artifacts of the process.

Any concerns I had about it are laid to rest and I now have an answer to anyone who brings it up, which wasn't the case at 10 o'clock or so this morning when I initially opened that thing up.

It's nice to be able to have a civil discussion amongst my gracious friends here in the forum and talk things through like this. I always enjoy these mature discussions where the expertise of the forum members gets tapped to answer the questions that get raised.

Sheesh.

After looking into this I'm quite sure that is what happened with it. Undoubtedly this will not satisfy everyone but it does me. We're just seeing artifacts of the process.

Any concerns I had about it are laid to rest and I now have an answer to anyone who brings it up, which wasn't the case at 10 o'clock or so this morning when I initially opened that thing up.

It's nice to be able to have a civil discussion amongst my gracious friends here in the forum and talk things through like this. I always enjoy these mature discussions where the expertise of the forum members gets tapped to answer the questions that get raised.

Sheesh.

Me too.

i have it open as we speak... this sucker is fake.

Pixel's pre-edit determination.

Of course I should have quoted him at the time. It would have saved some anger. I have no excuse. I am not new to this. Unfortunately.

Me too.

Pixel's pre-edit determination.

yup... it looked fake to me until i did my own investigating. got a problem with me doing that?

i once thought greer was legit, i once thought al gore knew what he was talking about. i once believed in santa claus...

at first glance it looked fake. at second glance i edited and said possible fake, after scanning 4 documents and saving 3 different ways i proved the layered thing to be normal.
again....got a problem with that?

They ask technical questions without any technical ability. They as historical questions without any historical knowledge.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but aren't we supposed to ask questions of those with the knowledge rather than it being the other way around?

I see no problems with people asking seemingly stupid questions. Perhaps this is because I tend to ask a lot of them, I don't know. I asked the question, I got an answer. I'm happy and grateful for everyone pitching in. I could do without all the juvenile language but I've come to expect it.

at first glance it looked fake. at second glance i edited and said possible fake, after scanning 4 documents and saving 3 different ways i proved the layered thing to be normal.
again....got a problem with that?

Obviously, you wanted your statement to look a bit less foolish. I should have known better than to leave the door open for that, so I'll take responsibility for the distortion concerning my reaction.

Trained...

My post was poorly worded and was directed at conspiracy mongers not regular people.

You know, the kind of person who might say "It's a FAKE!!!!!!" after thinking about for about 2 seconds. Those kinds of people.

I am rewording my post to better reflect my intentions.

Lance

is that the same person that had no problem disproving himself a few minutes later?

Obviously, you wanted your statement to look a bit less foolish. I should have known better than to leave the door open for that, so I'll take responsibility for the distortion concerning my reaction.

Everyone is allowed to edit what they've posted if they feel it's necessary. I see no problem with what Pixel did.

Trained...

My post was poorly worded and was directed at conspiracy mongers not regular people.

You know, the kind of person who might say "It's a FAKE!!!!!!" after thinking about for about 2 seconds. Those kinds of people.

I am rewording my post to better reflect my intentions.

Lance

I liked it the way it was. This reminds me of that old arcade game, Whack the Gopher or whatever it was.

Anyway, I'm gettin' outta here with whatever battered brain cells I have left. Good luck.

i am man enough to admit when i am wrong. got a problem with that?

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

As we see, the conspiracy mongers will concoct whatever is needed to perpetuate their conspiracy.
They make technical pronouncements without any technical ability.
They make historical determinations without any historical knowledge.
They insinuate.
They imply.

When you straighten out their mess, they don't apologize, they just move on to their next dumb question.

They see themselves as "connecting the dots" but the picture they end up with is usually the same:

GOOFY-0216.jpg

childish name calling and childish cartoons... do you live at home yet too?

i DEBUNKED myself.... what more do you want?

i am man enough to admit when i am wrong. got a problem with that?

i DEBUNKED myself.... what more do you want?

How can you expect any intelligent person to take you seriously when you say stupid shit like, "That sucker is fake" five minutes after you heard about the "evidence"? That is not rational and it is not intelligent.

First off i dont have a dog in this fight, im not in the US.

but this clip has me asking questions

and this

Within 24-hours of the release of the long form Certificate of Live Birth on April 27, intelligence agencies from Britain and China to Germany and Russia examined the document and concluded it was a forgery based on the fact that Barack H. Obama Sr.'s race, listed as "African," was a monumental error, considering that not only the United States, but other English-speaking nations described Africans and those of African descent as either "Negroes" or "blacks" in 1961.
Intelligence experts point out that "African" is a major clue indicating a forgery

and this comment if true raises a question

wnd(.)com/?pageId=105347 shows a woman who was born 1 day AFTER obama in the same hospital, and her birth certificate's serial number, 61 10637 is LOWER than the serial number on obama's fake document, 61 10641. This is more proof that there was tampering.

Now i dont know who wayne madson is, let alone where he gets the "intel" that agencies from britain, china and germany etc have declared it a forgery
But it looks like this issue hasnt gone away as a result of releasing the certificate

Lance there is no need to include a personal barb like "what kind of person" etc etc
Im seeing questions raised, that i dont have answers for, so i ask them here.
Thanks for your explanation

That was the whole point in my asking.

Personally i think the people voted him in, and thats that. technicalitys like where he was born are small fish imo

i would be interested in your view on this claim

wnd(.)com/?pageId=105347 shows a woman who was born 1 day AFTER obama in the same hospital, and her birth certificate's serial number, 61 10637 is LOWER than the serial number on obama's fake document, 61 10641. This is more proof that there was tampering. <!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

and the negro/african thing too

Back