• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Obama Birth Certificate

no harping... if i said obomba was white? what would you say?

The main issue is that he does not look white. Despite his mixed heritage, he considers himself African American and despite the racism that exists he was elected president. He does not look like a white man. Get over it.
Also, your deliberate misspelling of Obama is childish, but you are entitled to it.

How can you be called the 'Land of the Free' with rules dictating that legal citizens of foreign birth can't run for presidency ?
A legal citizen could be an illegal president of his adopted country ? Bizarro lol

Birth certificate requirement primes over leadership, intelligence, capacity to do the job and intellectual honesty ? Its a stupid rule, you guys better get rid of it..... Or even better: Obama get rid of that rule !

My personal gut feeling: the rule hides deep conservative and protectionist attitudes that were prevalent over 200 years ago. The rule has no value in our internet driven 'Global Village' but has value for those that resent change and deeply fear the influence of foreign cultures and values... (and maybe colors).

How can you be called the 'Land of the Free' with rules dictating that legal citizens of foreign birth can't run for presidency ?
A legal citizen could be an illegal president of his adopted country ? Bizarro lol

Birth certificate requirement primes over leadership, intelligence, capacity to do the job and intellectual honesty ? Its a stupid rule, you guys better get rid of it..... Or even better: Obama get rid of that rule !

My personal gut feeling: the rule hides deep conservative and protectionist attitudes that were prevalent over 200 years ago. The rule has no value in our internet driven 'Global Village' but has value for those that resent change and deeply fear the influence of foreign cultures and values... (and maybe colors).

even better, get rid of obomba... or at least take back his Peace Prize.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

The main issue is that he does not look white. Despite his mixed heritage, he considers himself African American and despite the racism that exists he was elected president. He does not look like a white man. Get over it.
Also, your deliberate misspelling of Obama is childish, but you are entitled to it.

SORRY! let me rephrase... no harping... if i said Barry was white? what would you say?

even better, get rid of obomba... or at least take back his Peace Prize.

You've got a selective memory... Obama was very reluctant to accept the peace prize. The Nobel committee was criticized for trying to shape US foreign policy by choosing Obama.

In my books, this is called backhanded manipulation of an acting president. (I would have done the same thing mind you.... especially after 8 years of GW lmao)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34358659/ns/politics-white_house/

"I face the world as it is, and cannot stand idle in the face of threats to the American people," Obama told his audience in Oslo's soaring City Hall. "For make no mistake: Evil does exist in the world."
Pronouncing himself humbled by such an honor so early in "my labors on the world stage," Obama nevertheless turned his Nobel moment into an unapologetic defense of armed intervention in times of self defense or moral necessity. The hawkish message was an inevitable nod to the controversy defining his selection: an American president, lauded for peace just as he escalates the long, costly war in Afghanistan.
It was a jarring moment when Obama, in the midst of the ceremony, said of his troops in Afghanistan: "Some will kill. Some will be killed."

You've got a selective memory... Obama was very reluctant to accept the peace prize. The Nobel committee was criticized for trying to shape US foreign policy by choosing Obama.

In my books, this is called backhanded manipulation of an acting president. (I would have done the same thing mind you.... especially after 8 years of GW lmao)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34358659/ns/politics-white_house/

Lets get this war monger out of office asap before he brings "peace" to any more countries.

Lets get this war monger out of office asap before he brings "peace" to any more countries.

LOL, you're a bit late in the news...

Operation Iraqi Freedom ends as last combat soldiers leave Baghdad
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/08/18/AR2010081805644.html

Last US combat troops leave Iraq
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/19/iraq-last-combat-troops-leave

The last American combat troops left Iraq today, seven-and-a-half years after the US-led invasion, and two weeks ahead of President Barack Obama's 31 August deadline for withdrawal from the country.
The final troops to leave, 4th Stryker Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division, rolled in convoy across the border and into Kuwait this morning, officially ending combat operations, which began in March 2003

Man how fast people forget how the US got there in the first place lol (WOOHOO let's bring back GW lol)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/08/18/AR2010081805644.html

Man how fast people forget how the US got there in the first place lol (WOOHOO let's bring back GW lol)

Please remind me how we got there in the first place. And let me remind you that Obomba said 6 months after he was elected he would have all troops home.

Thank you. Seriously. I take that as a compliment. I like to substitute sheeple reality and replace it with my own view of it.

Take it as you will.

Pixelsmith, you fit the definition of "sheeple" perfectly by following the ridiculous conspiracy theories of people like Alex Jones. Don't pretend to be a free thinker. You're not, and every time you get into a debate on the forums you often come off looking foolish. You usually end off making a remark about Al Gore and then complain about threads being closed or someone being censored.

Thank for your thoughtful post. Just so you know, I despise republicans and democrats equally. While I can appreciate some of what AJ stands for, I do not agree with him on many things.
As far a Al Gore goes, I hope there is a Hell because he should rot for eternity in it.

Please remind me how we got there in the first place. And let me remind you that Obomba said 6 months after he was elected he would have all troops home.

First part of the answer:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Plame

Ignoring the facts. When you're a warmonger, you'll ignore the information that stops you from doing your warmongering. You'll lie to the world and then blame the CIA for not doing its job. (Valerie Plame was a CIA operative)

Thank for your thoughtful post. Just so you know, I despise republicans and democrats equally. While I can appreciate some of what AJ stands for, I do not agree with him on many things.
As far a Al Gore goes, I hope there is a Hell because he should rot for eternity in it.

I try to be as thoughtful as possible when posting about you since you'll jump on any chance to complain about me. That you can appreciate ANYTHING that Alex Jones stands for shows just how misguided you are. He's a fear monger like that other fool Glenn Beck.
Your ire for Al Gore is absolutely bizarre. I know that you disagree with him on many things, but really?

It is hilarious to read the regurgitated stupidity. I wonder what it must be like for some of these Birthers to not only align themselves with the most moronic "movement" ever (although their sister group, the Truthers, can't be ignored in this realm) but to also be a lower level thinker (among the lowest level thinkers) who can't even come up with their own ideas and instead depend upon their own dumbass network to decide what the latest thing to believe is.

The real conspiracy is their own conspiracy of dunces.

"THIS SUKER AM A FAKE!"

Lance

Please tell me about your own ideas a they pertain to the events we have been discussing.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

sounds like there are still troops there to me....
The Defense Department officials had indicated to the Iraqis in February that Obama was now prepared to support the stationing of 17,000 US combat troops beyond 2011, contingent on Maliki's sending an official letter of request to Obama, according to the Iraqi intelligence official.

The Pentagon also began making contingency plans for the stationing of the 3rd Infantry Division in the tense city of Kirkuk, according to the official.

But since those signs of greater determination by Obama to leave a semi-permanent military presence in Iraq, the likelihood of Maliki's making the official request for the troops has come increasingly into question.

The darkside beckons Pixel. Come on over. It's not so bad. It's not even dark. There's green grass, clear water and sunshine.

And when your time comes you won't feel a thing. You won't even know what hit you.

We're all waiting for you. Won't you join us?

The darkside beckons Pixel. Come on over. It's not so bad. It's not even dark. There's green grass, clear water and sunshine.

And when your time comes you won't feel a thing. You won't even know what hit you.

We're all waiting for you. Won't you join us?

LOL.... Thats where I came from!!! I aint never going back to that hot mess!!!

LOL.... Thats where I came from!!! I aint never going back to that hot mess!!!
I know that's how you see it.

You think the burden of the independent thinkers is to stand alone.

The real burdens are the occasions when the independent thinkers realize , to their horror, they are wrong and that everyone else is right.

I've been there. The weight doesn't even compare.

I know that's how you see it.

You think the burden of the independent thinkers is to stand alone.

The real burdens are the occasions when the independent thinkers realize , to their horror, they are wrong and that everyone else is right.

I've been there. The weight doesn't even compare.

Ok so lets just continue to print money out of thin air, bomb the crap outta innocent people and transfer the rest of our wealth to the elite... good idea. damn... you are so smart!!!

Back