• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Obama Birth Certificate

Free episodes:

Ok so lets just continue to print money out of thin air, bomb the crap outta innocent people and transfer the rest of our wealth to the elite... good idea. damn... you are so smart!!!
So, am I to take it then that only you think those things are bad and that only your solutions are the correct ones? Seriously? Sorry to pop your bubble dude, but those are pretty mainstream thoughts. They are hardly independent conclusions. You can have a generally correct take on those problems and still be wrong about a great many things. Damn.

So, am I to take it then that only you think those things are bad and that only your solutions are the correct ones? Seriously? Sorry to pop your bubble dude, but those are pretty mainstream thoughts. They are hardly independent conclusions. You can have a generally correct take on those problems and still be wrong about a great many things. Damn.

so... what do you want from me then? what sort of independent thought would you like?

i can think independently and still share the same thoughts as someone else.

btw- i am wrong about lots of stuff. i proved it here on this very thread, debunked myself and said i was wrong. i cannot think of one other person here who has done that.

Oh I don't know Pixel. How about you respond on point and not go off into the weeds and bring up random stuff that has nothing to do with what's beeing discussed? I know that's your m.o..but christ surprise us once in a while eh?

So, you think the birth certificate is genuine? This matter is settled? That everyone who has called and is still calling into question Obama's birth status is a really dumb bunny? That the "birthers" are dishonest, have no honor, are racist and deserve any and all ridicule heaped upon them?

And no, just in case you want to try it, I am not talking about folks who don't like Obama because they disagree with him. I'm talking about the desperate fools who want to see him bounced on a technicality.

Sorry I will not conform to your mold.

I do not know if it is genuine, I did not issue it. I do know that scanning a document a certain way will produce a layered pdf file. I applaud anyone who does not readily accept what we are told to accept. I would say these people are far more intelligent than whose who just blindly believe something without question. I know for a fact these people are NOT all racists. I am far from racist. Rather than ridicule these people, question them, challenge them, debate them, etc.

Desperate times call for desperate actions. I would gladly see him go for any technicality whatsoever. He is NOT our great white hope.

Interesting to hear both sides of the story, I bet its way easier for non-americans (even better when they have knowledge of OCR) to make up their minds.

Did Obama state anywhere yet that he will go for second term 2012 ? Or are there any other candidates that said they would jump into the fray (no Palin, please) ? Honestly just curious here, as it is, I got enough shit on my plate from my home country and the EU.

We've reached the point when whether or not our president is a naturally born citizen is a matter of heated and endless national debate. Anything seem wrong with this picture?

Sorry I will not conform to your mold.

I do not know if it is genuine
That never stopped you from jumping to wrong conclusions or making kneejerk proclamations based on nothing before. C'mon which is it?

I did not issue it.
Neither did any of the other "birthers" Again, it's not stopping them from screaming "fake!"

I do know that scanning a document a certain way will produce a layered pdf file.
Well bully.

I applaud anyone who does not readily accept what we are told to accept. I would say these people are far more intelligent than whose who just blindly believe something without question.
Let's see, they didn't issue the document. They have zero expertise at document authentification. Something as simple as a scanning method throws them all in a tizzy of suspicion. So, they immediately jump to a conclusion. The objectively wrong one. Yeah, real intelligent.

I know for a fact these people are NOT all racists. I am far from racist.
You say this.

Desperate times call for desperate actions. I would gladly see him go for any technicality whatsoever. He is NOT our great white hope.
Then you say this.

Rather than ridicule these people, question them, challenge them, debate them, etc
Oh, I can do both at the same time pal.

It's amazing that with all the shit going on around the place, wars, trillion dollar debt, hundreds of people killed in the southern states by tornadoes that the main focus of attention is a BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!! No wonder the US is going to shit.

We know everything about George W. Bush - his school grades, his service record, even his SAT scores. The same goes for about any other political figure I can think of. Someone actually questioned the citizenship of McCain, because he was born in the Panama Canal Zone when his father was serving there in the navy. McCain was forthcoming about all his records.

Obama promised to have the most transparent administration in history, but refuses to release any personal information. We know nothing about Obama. He had to be forced to release his long-form birth certificate. Doesn't that strike you as strange? Doesn't that make you wonder? It should, no matter what you think of Trump, Bush, or anyone else. I don't trust people who refuse to answer perfectly reasonable questions.

Ah well they say alls fair in love and war....and politics lol

Truth is nothings fair in either example.

On Funny notes......

One comment is a riot.... "here's your birth certificate Mr President"

I think it's really stupid Obama has to go to these length's, to prove he was born in the states. His Irish American mother lived in Hawaii for long periods of her own life, so in my humble opinion, that birth cert Obama released probably is real.

I understand the politics of the controversy, but Obama can't be considered a foreigner, can he now. His Mother jeez after all was born in the United States, so he is a least half American:rolleyes:

This is very amusing - thanks for the levity. Perhaps both of them are playing us for fools. At any rate, I think it shows us which way to go with this political nonsense, - that is to drop it. This is a paranormal forum, or so I thought. I humbly suggest we keep it there.

This is very amusing - thanks for the levity. Perhaps both of them are playing us for fools. At any rate, I think it shows us which way to go with this political nonsense, - that is to drop it. This is a paranormal forum, or so I thought. I humbly suggest we keep it there.

You may want to check the criteria for free whelling chit chat, in which this thread resides

What's more, it doesn't have to be related to the paranormal. Most any subject is fair game

Back