• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Obama Birth Certificate

I'm just telling you what I've done and what the document looks like. I think there are explanations for this however you have to ask yourself why in the hell didn't they get it right before they released it? Are they that damn incompetent? I would have checked every aspect of that electronic document before I released it. There would be no way someone would come behind me pull layers out that would call suspicion and doubt on the authenticity of the document.

I don't necessarily think this proves it is a forgery. I'm just saying, WTF?

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Who are you calling a dipshit monky-boy? :)

That's Mr. Monkey-boy to you, spell-check-challenged dipshit. ;)

Actually, I was really referring more to Pixel, but you seemed to want in on it. Declaring a document fake after examining it for five minutes is pretty childish now, isn't it?

Nice edit!

Once again, if the shoe fits, wear it. You guys take this shit way too seriously. It'll lead you to an early, bitter grave if you are not careful.

Actually, I was really referring more to Pixel, but you seemed to want in on it. Declaring a document fake after examining it for five minutes is pretty childish now, isn't it?

Double Nought, Trained was NOT calling the document a fake. It's just sloppy that they messed it up like that. It just adds fuel to the fire of birthers like Trump.

I guess "if the shoe fits, wear it" is too subtle. Ah well. As I already said, I was mainly calling the hard core knee-jerk conspiracy addicts dipshits and making a general comment about Tricksterish things. Again, I seem to have overestimated the

Oh never mind. If the shoe does not fit, then don't wear it. I was not sure what Trained meant, hence the if.

Is this stuff really that hard?

Every single aspect of this whole birth certificate issue has been absolutely moronic with both sides showing their asses throughout the whole process. It could have been absolutely shutdown in its first few days over two years ago but wasn't. Now the "final nail" has been improperly hammered down. Lovely.

I don't know where you are getting your information (and I'm wondering why I waste my time here, honestly. Jesus! I'm starting to sound like Lance. I hate you dipshits!) but the matter was settled for any reasonable person years ago. This is a non issue kept alive by retards and their cynical manipulators.

OK,I can straighten this all out right now!

The birth certificate is fake - Obama is a reptilian alien who relied on humans to fake his birth certificate (lazy aliens!), knowing that even if birthers said this was a forgery, it wouldn't matter because they will never figure out Obama is from another planet! How sneaky! *evil laugh*

As for Donald Trump, he is obviously an alien from Sirius - come on, look at that fake hair! Have you ever seen the BACK of Trump's head?? I thought not. The misshapen skull would be a dead giveaway!

It doesn't open up as multi-layer for me in Illustrator CS5.

I thought so at first myself however the layers are in multiple groups under the first. I'm running CS3 13.0

Looking at this there are a couple of instances where a single word is broken up with half on one layer and half on another. This suggests to me OCR may have broken these into separate layers due to differences in intensity on individual characters. I say this but I have no experience with OCR breaking things into various layers. Anyone have some experience with this sort of thing?

Can everyone here at least agree that Obama is an American born man, regardless of whether the digital copy of his birth certificate is broken?

That should be clear and the people that doubt it are silly.

I presume you are aware that the copy online is a copy of a copy, scanned into an image editing app and then posted online, or printed in a newspaper. So when you seek the answer behind Photoshop layers and so forth and so on, once you realize the process in which the image was captured, you would realize that's how it works. It may also be enhanced slightly to appear better online or in print. That's part of the normal production process and has nothing whatever to do with the original that reporters were given at the White House press briefing.

I don't know where you are getting your information (and I'm wondering why I waste my time here, honestly. Jesus! I'm starting to sound like Lance. I hate you dipshits!) but the matter was settled for any reasonable person years ago. This is a non issue kept alive by retards and their cynical manipulators.

Well, we do really need intellectual and spiritual giants such as yourself to keep us straight and call us school yard names here. I'm sure we'd all hate to see you go.

*mutters* He's a reptillian...why doesn't anyone believe me? *walks away, still muttering to herself*

It may also be enhanced slightly to appear better online or in print.

That certainly is a reasonable explanation and explains why some letters and symbols are in separate layers. It's obvious (and it says so on the document) that it is a copy. It is a scanned copy of a book page which is then placed on the page and overlaid with the green pattern to make the "copy" document.

i don't think it is unreasonable to question this document because of the multiple layers and masks within the document. i have scanned with OCR a few times and haven't had this layered thing happen. the meta data should give the name of the scanner but apparently it just indicates it was manipulated in illustrator somehow.

Layer upon layer: Opening Obama's birth certificate in Adobe Illustrator - BatesLine

i agree with Gene. it was probably run through an unsharp mask filter to emphasize the type.

dipshit?... takes one to know one i guess. why is it that the ones who claim to know the truth have to resort to name calling?

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

There were two hospitals: Kauikeolani Children's Hospital and Kapiolani Maternity Home. The two hospitals joined in 1978 to become Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children.

Kapiolani Women and Children | About Us

Read more: Wrong Hospital Name On Obama's

This is very strange.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

ANYONE care to address how a name given to a hospital in 1978 is on a 1961 birth certificate?!?

the name is not the same... so this is very confusing.

The hospital opened as Kapiolani Maternity Home but changed it's name to Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital prior to the 1940's.

Here's a link to someone else's birth certificate (born almost the same time) previously used by dumbass Birthers AS EVIDENCE for their fraud.

090802bc9.jpg

Notice that the hospital is the SAME NAME.

It's like watching the STUPIDEST people in the world PRETEND to be investigators. It is hilarious.
It doesn't get any better than using their own "evidence" to show that their latest nutty boneheaded stupid-ass claim is exactly what you might expect from the most idiotic and banal morons the world of conspiracy has ever birthed!

Lance

The Internet is a double-edged sword. Some people should not be allowed to play with knives. Mayhem was inevitable.

i have scanned some documents this morning and my scanner will make layered files as well.

Back