• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dark Matter is Dead - Long Live DMR!

I am SO waiting to hear what artie's spin on this will be, if he were a baseball player I think he'd be considered a journeyman.

But I need temper my bemusement, I should think of his fans and followers. I feel your pain my brothers. There is always light at the end of a dark tunnel but if you are looking for something to fill that big empty void that now exists in your hearts look no further than the original DMR and the Paracast but you are s.o.l. if you expect to hear stephen greer.

Last edited:
You know, I don't know who could have been responsible, but lately, on Youtube, if you searched using 'coast to coast am' you got Art's new show with this in the description title: 'Coast to coast am alternative' - so lots of Art's shows were kinda trying to hog the old C2C limelight.

I don't know how this was happening and whether it was Art's team or some dedicated fan but the end result was the same; piggy-backing on the coat-tails of C2C.

I'm not surprised the show has fizzled out, I just don't think he was able to rekindle that old flame...

When I heard the news I called Linda M. Howe, ask her to check with Dr. Jonathan Reed who called Ed Dames and then they conference called Dick Hoagland and Clifford Stone. The upshot was that they all had a seance and mostly agreed that it was gonna be a short ride ...

Long Live Remote Viewing. (Ingo Swan dropped by and told the crew that either Art left or the Moon Men were gonna come down and abduct him and give Art an anal exam. Clear now?)

Decker

Sounds like Art might have threatened to quit unless they complied with the free streaming while it was broadcast. I bet contracts and such made that pretty much impossible.

When I heard the news I called Linda M. Howe, ask her to check with Dr. Jonathan Reed who called Ed Dames and then they conference called Dick Hoagland and Clifford Stone. The upshot was that they all had a seance and mostly agreed that it was gonna be a short ride ...
Who do I call at XM to congratulate? Whose next? Don? Gene? Satellite radio could use a REAL paranormal show with good guests and intelligent, probing questions from the host(s)!
:cool:

Noooo now where do we get our fix of Greer and Hoagland !!! Oh , I know..that OTHER show :p

Mr.Ecker - meet Karma. He's likes you very much ;-)

Back