• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

What are you reading ?

Free episodes:

Just finished "Dulce Base", first read through, waiting for the website to be updated with all the extra info...

This morning I found a copy of..."Firestorm: Dr. James E. McDonald's Fight for UFO Science" by Ann Druffel at my local used book store...

(I really wish "X Descending" was available in print)

Just finished the first novel in Philip Jose Farmer's riverworld series, "To Your Scattered Bodies Go." Before that it was "Jack of Shadows," by Roger Zelazny. Now I may start the next riverworld book or Gene Wolfe's "Shadow and Claw."

Just finished the first novel in Philip Jose Farmer's riverworld series, "To Your Scattered Bodies Go." Before that it was "Jack of Shadows," by Roger Zelazny. Now I may start the next riverworld book or Gene Wolfe's "Shadow and Claw."
Have you read Zelazny's "Amber Chronicles", or his Dilvish stories? He's one of my favorite authors.

Just finished "Dulce Base", first read through, waiting for the website to be updated with all the extra info...

This morning I found a copy of..."Firestorm: Dr. James E. McDonald's Fight for UFO Science" by Ann Druffel at my local used book store...

(I really wish "X Descending" was available in print)

I am currently listening to the episode on that one and now want to read the book...what did you think?

I am currently listening to the episode on that one and now want to read the book...what did you think?
Really good book, he ties together quite a bit of at first seemingly unrelated (or not closely related) stuff. I particularly liked the Bigelow-NIDS-Aviary connections, and his detail to dates-who know what and when...
Much of the book references to further information on his website, but it hasn't been posted online yet...waiting...

Really good book, he ties together quite a bit of at first seemingly unrelated (or not closely related) stuff. I particularly liked the Bigelow-NIDS-Aviary connections, and his detail to dates-who know what and when...
Much of the book references to further information on his website, but it hasn't been posted online yet...waiting...

Good to hear, think I'll be purchasing it then. Thanks :)

Other shamanic nonfiction of note:

Triptamine Palace... By James Oroc
The Cosmic Serpent... By Jeremy Narby
Breaking Open The Head... By Dan Pinchbeck

Have you read Zelazny's "Amber Chronicles", or his Dilvish stories? He's one of my favorite authors.

I haven't read the Amber Chronicles or the Dilvish stories, but I especially want to get to the Amber Chronicles.

Zelazny is also one of my favorite authors, without a doubt. I have read only a few of his books, though. Lord of Light, Creatures of Light and Darkness, This Immortal, and Jack of Shadows. Next of his will be either Eye of Cat or Damnation Alley.

Busy re-reading George RR Martin's A Song Of Ice & Fire Books. This would be my 3rd time reading them. I'm dying with anticipation for the next book to come out!

Penetration by Ingo Swann - mind blowing stuff. Also recently read Dimensions by Jaques Vallee, chronicling the correlations between modern UFO/ET experiences and ancient mythology- some fascinating ancient accounts with some interesting insights- I suppose it all ties in together on some level. Just picked up Diary of a drug fiend by Aleister Crowley- Only a chapter in but interesting so far.

Last edited:
Back