• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

What are you reading ?

Someone just gave me their first 17 volume installation of The Walking Dead graphic novel which is a great way to interupt my reading of S. Pinker's The Stuff Of Thought - a great treatise on how our brain works. That will get followed by Alice Munro's short story collection, Dear Life.

I'm reading 'Joyland' by Stephen King and listening to 'The Ritual' by Adam Nevill. I currently have 4 audible tokens so any good horror recommendations are welcome.

During the day writing Stalking the Herd mostly, but before I crash I read my stack of books...Just finished Nick's Monster Files (fun--recommended), gagging on Len Kasten's Voyage to Planet Serpo (you've GOT to be kidding!), Next up War over Lemuria: Shaver Palmer story (should be fun) plus about a dozen books for researching my book, etc

Collins wasn't such a good guest the one time he came on some years back, but I'd be game to get Doty on, if he has the courage to answer some questions.

I was thinking that getting Kasten and Mr Serpo himself, Victor Martinez on the show might be fun. You know—ask the tough questions and talk about the mechanisms of "disinfo, etc" heh-heh. If Victor won't do it, we can try Doty and Collins again....

I get a kick out of most of the episodes you guys have where a loon is brave enough to show up. Michael Horn comes to mind.

If you're gonna go that route, I'd love to hear you guys have an interview with Whitley Strieber too.

Back