• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Video Games

ya know what I would like? I'm gonna sound like an old fart. :mad::p I don't really get into the community gaming experience. My wife loves World of Warcraft but I just couldn't get into it as far as she did. Although I did get all the way to level 78 with my hunter..but I digress. I am a loner and I like to play (Thought I was gonna say play with myself didn't cha? ) :p I like to play single player and go at my own speed. So, I would love a baseball game that allowed me to either play a character or simply be the manager. Same with a football game. Anybody know of any of those on the horizon?

join a local team? i mean a REAL team. it is extremely life-like and can be a very real experience.

Eve online is great if you have a lot of people to play it with (a corp), but for newbies it sure has a steep learning curve.

All I am playing right now is Skyrim. I used to play City of Heroes as The Adversary. No joke, my finest moment was my brief team-up with God-man.

devilmoon5.gif

Eve online is great if you have a lot of people to play it with (a corp), but for newbies it sure has a steep learning curve.

lol that it has.. I have been playing for a very long time now and fly with a very good corp.. I still enjoy it but just do not have the time to play like I used to a few years ago.

Max Payne and Alan Wake are games i enjoy. I have completed them many times.

If you like singleplayer games and don't know them, look them up.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk

Wow very cool Mike..

I build scale Warships..

file.php

file.php

Bismarck in 1/200 scale .. She is RC and I have almost finished her.. this photo is from about six months ago so yes she is a long way on from this point now.

I lost almost all my collection in the Earthquake here so I have started my collection again.

I just downloaded the Euro 2012 DLC for FIFA 12. Now that I'm done with Mass Effect 3, I have time to play. I've never done anything like Mass Effect, where my story carried over through three games.

I just downloaded the Euro 2012 DLC for FIFA 12. Now that I'm done with Mass Effect 3, I have time to play. I've never done anything like Mass Effect, where my story carried over through three games.

In EVE my story has been going for five years now :confused:

I have blown a hell of a lot of players new and old up in that time, I have seen whole fleets annihilated by the miscalculation of one player or the treachery of another.

I have seen Titans and stations burning in deep space lit by the after glow of a thousand burnt out wreaks

I have witnessed hundreds of battles and visited a thousand suns.

I have seen empires rise and fall by treachery or complacency or a combination of both, but I have never betrayed another player.

I have killed and been killed and will kill again

I have 10's of billions of ISK (interstellar Credits), but I am not rich because I have money ... no in EVE the real wealth is knowledge and trust.

My name is ... ... ... ..... ah I will keep that to myself :D for knowledge is power, and in EVE you guard your secrets well or some one will use it against you.

Ah eve never will you find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.......

I do have a home in EVE I return to when I get sick of the constant fighting in deep space .. its name is Aldrat but most of the time I live here...

I think I still have a Mechwarrior game for the P.S. 2 somewhere. It was fun and I might need to dig it back out. Oh yeah, I still have a P.S. 2. Haven't upgraded to the newfangled P.S.3 yet. I may not at all now since it's about time for a new generatation to come out. On the other hand it might make it (ps3) more affordable. ;)

I'm loving Diablo 3 as well. I'm in Act 2 as a Wizard right now. I've found some really helpful equipment in the auction house for less gold than what the merchant sells thing at.

Wow, I never knew we had a video game thread. I really only play street fighter these days or when a new Assassin's Creed comes out. My love for video games is sadly being held hostage in wait for Shenmue 3. I know it will never happen, so my sadness it covers me like a blanket. :(

Back