• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Top questions and doubts about UFO whistleblower, Luis Elizondo "

In wondering if Lue is recovering at his new home in sunny California, how does TTSA plan on incorporating findings @ Skinwalker Ranch into their narrative? However, in Lue’s absence I believe that question is being answered elsewhere in real-time.

Last edited by a moderator:
In wondering if Lue is recovering at his new home in sunny California, how TTSA plans incorporating findings @ Skinwalker Ranch into their narrative. However, in Lue’s absence I believe that question is being answered elsewhere in real-time.

How so?

Many of the key researchers @ TTSA were/are the same researchers at Skinwalker Ranch, allegedly discovering potential alien technologies that are not revealed to the public due to the sensitive nature.

I get that some of them worked with NIDS in the past. I guess my question was more in reference to the "believe that question is being answered elsewhere in real-time" portion.

In being somewhat elusive, while snaking its way, like the proverbial UFO pig through the disclosure python, starting with post #590 onward … From The NY Times: The Pentagon's Secret UFO Program
In light of this information copied from the Wikipedia page for the Skinwalker Ranch, might I amend your metaphor of the pig in the python to a Pigasus in the python?

Skinwalker Ranch - Wikipedia

In 1996, skeptic James Randi awarded Bigelow a Pigasus Award for funding purchase of the property for what he termed a "useless study" of "a 'haunted ranch' in Utah".

Unless something tangible were to be produced, I suppose that would be an apt award. Then again, that's where Lue may be of some assistance, enlightening those of ignorance.
Although, IMHO.., its a stretch & a half.

True..., so true, and here once again is Ryan Skinner to give us the skinny on Skinwalker …
SKINWALKER RANCH BIGELOW .

Axolotl! I’m actually quite partial to this cute critter called the Cthulhu Slug (which reminds me of an exotic axolotl.)
SKINWALKER RANCH .

“Cthulhu Slug"

Not much information is known about this creature. Described as large, slimy, black, and slug-like and/or snake-like. This may be the same creature responsible for killing several swimmers in nearby Bottle Hollow Reservoir. Witnessed during daylight and evening hours.

Speculated to be a bizarre dimensional monstrosity which has temporarily wriggled into our dimensional space. Potentially a unintelligent biological creature heralding from a parallel universe. Possesses a aggressive demeanor.
==============

Now a great part of my fascination is with the name, because Cthulhu comes from HP Lovecraft and there is a whole Cthulhu Mythos that has been created around his creature.
Cthulhu Mythos - Wikipedia

And part of the TTSA team, though not in the Science Academy, but in the Arts Academy, is Peter Levenda, the author of Sekret Machines, but an author who has idolized Lovecraft throughout his writing career.

Read this Verge article about Peter and the Cult of the Cthulhu because once disclosure starts happening, we may all be joining the Cult of the Cthulhu.
The cult of Cthulhu: real prayer for a fake tentacle

“Cthulhu Slug"

Not much information is known about this creature. Described as large, slimy, black, and slug-like and/or snake-like. This may be the same creature responsible for killing several swimmers in nearby Bottle Hollow Reservoir. Witnessed during daylight and evening hours.

Speculated to be a bizarre dimensional monstrosity which has temporarily wriggled into our dimensional space. Potentially a unintelligent biological creature heralding from a parallel universe. Possesses a aggressive demeanor.

This stuff is so nuts, it's pretty much impossible to separate stuff someone actually believes from parody. If I hadn't just watched Eric Davis describing creatures crawling through wormholes at the Skinwalker ranch, or something like that... Did I say this is nuts already? Nuts I say.

Poor screenwriters, they'll have to tone this down to make a believable comedy sequel...

Last edited:
This stuff is so nuts, it's pretty much impossible to separate stuff someone actually believes from parody. If I hadn't just watched Eric Davis describing creatures crawling through wormholes at the Skinwalker ranch, or something like that... Did I say this is nuts already? Nuts I say.

Poor screenwriters, they'll have to tone this down to make a believable comedy sequel...

Well, as the saying goes: “You can pick your friends, but you can’t pick the creatures who will come through the portals of the interdimensional wormholes.”

Well, as the saying goes: “You can pick your friends, but you can’t pick the creatures who will come through the portals of the interdimensional wormholes.”

Since you have already disclosed a number of your surprising insider links, you didn't happen to spend any time at the Skinwalker Ranch as well, like sharing some profound moments with your favs Sentient Mist and Cthulhu Slug at sunset? Or is it according to that other saying, what happens at the Skinwalker Ranch, stays at the Skinwalker Ranch, unless it escapes through the interdimensional wormhole?

Since you have already disclosed a number of your surprising insider links, you didn't happen to spend any time at the Skinwalker Ranch as well, like sharing some profound moments with your favs Sentient Mist and Cthulhu Slug at sunset? Or is it according to that other saying, what happens at the Skinwalker Ranch, stays at the Skinwalker Ranch, unless it escapes through the interdimensional wormhole?
Actually no, since I’m such a city boy (East Coast NYC - Left Coast LA and 3rd Coast Texas), I don’t get out into flyover country much. However, you just inspired a new thought about the ranch. Since it is in Utah, there’s gotta be a Mormon connection. Surely they have a place in the cosmology of UFOlogy and present disclosure, I mean, confirmation.

Also, you now make me wonder if there is a secret interdimensional wormhole hotline —- no, I should say “hotline wormhole” between the Skinwalker Ranch and the Bigelow Big Top in Las Vegas.

However, you just inspired a new thought about the ranch. Since it is in Utah, there’s gotta be a Mormon connection.

As some may consider Skinwalker Ranch, Disneyland of The Gods, Joseph Smith may have considered it as Satan’s playground, and still others would suggest its all about shaping public perception.

Well, points for being vague I guess.

In short, TTSA’s assertions are not possible without including research @ Skinwalker Ranch. They’re like peas & carrots along with a cigarette clutching porcupine, and dogs in trench coats smoking alongside, (which is a whole different story). Smoking, or, smoke & mirrors..., you be the judge.

The fashion in which Mr. E. plans to incorporate the alleged otherworldly phenomena in respect to TTSA’s mission might reach far beyond the stars.

Dr. Eric W. Davis, of NASA's Breakthrough Propulsion Project, discussed UFOs during lecture • r/UFOs

“Delving further into the subject, Dr. Davis noted that some members had, "...looked at all the physical events and physical descriptions [of UFO data] provided by researchers such as [Jacques Vallee, George Hathaway, and the unnamed questioner]." He described two events that took place at the NIDS Utah Ranch of, "...one scientist and one researcher seeing a wormhole, what looked like a wormhole, with a creature crawling through." In the second event, "...the ranch owners had seen an opening in the sky in broad daylight with a triangular craft that came through it. Dr. Davis then compared these observations with known wormhole physics. "...that's an example of data that indicates a wormhole involved. Geometry tells you what a wormhole looks like when it intersects our space. It appears as [an intensely bright] point of light and then, as the intersection gets larger and larger, it opens up and you begin to see the hole." At that point, he noted, objects could traverse the wormhole.”

“NIDS Ranch refers to the National Institute for the Discovery of Science, more colloquially known as Skinwalker Ranch. A property situated near Ballard, Utah, it's known for historical UFO, cattle mutilation, and other paranormal legends. Reclusive billionaire Robert Bigelow bought it in 1996 as part of an effort to fund a long-term study of these claimed phenomena.”

Dr. Hal Puthoff on Coast-to-Coast, Sunday Jan 28th

As touted by TTSA

“Dr. Puthoff, known as a pioneer physicist who conducted the first studies of remote viewing for the CIA and spearheading cutting-edge research into zero point energy and other exotic propulsion concept, will be on the first half of the show with colleague and fellow physicist Dr. Eric Davis, who previously studied UAPs and related phenomena at the National Institute for Discovery Science. “

Back