• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are living in a very strange world where facts don't apply. Look at how Ben Carson lied about his own accomplishments. You didn't know that?

The fact is that these wacky claims have been refuted. But since you speak as someone who routinely ignores evidence, I see you're in your element.

Oh, and if one is going to be an equal opportunity offender:

Trump Has 75 Ongoing Legal Battles -- Which Media Are Ignoring During Their Breathless FBI Letter Coverage

Trump is also being sued by thousands of independent contractors and vendors who helped do work on his projects, only to be stiffed by him. This is a common practice. Refuse to pay, force them to sue or negotiate a lower price. People have gone out of business as a result of this behavior.

Trump is not a nice person. Remember, too, that the truly successful businessperson is supposed to be ruthless, skirt the edge of the laws to succeed and be profitable for investors and employees. This is not what you want in a government leader who has to be strong but compassionate. The government is not designed to rip off people and make profits. It is supposed to run efficiently if the legislators will allow it to be properly staffed and budgeted. But Republicans want to privatize everything so that the oligarchs can profit on the backs of "lesser" beings.

You must not get out much, or you rarely check the news — or check the news at places that don't inform anyone.

Look for voter ID laws recently overturned by Federal courts and see why they were overturned.

You must not get out much, or you rarely check the news — or check the news at places that don't inform anyone.

Look for voter ID laws recently overturned by Federal courts and see why they were overturned.

i dont live in the US. I find it odd that you advocate a position that you are unable to back up with any arguments outside a rude "google it"

i dont live in the US. I find it odd that you advocate a position that you are unable to back up with any arguments outside a rude "google it"
The reply is not rude. The answer you seek is at your fingertips. In the US these stories are all over the news so it is easy to infer from your cluelessness that you are being sloppy. I can't speak for Gene, of course, but I don't think you need be offended by a 'google it' answer. Just saying.
Yes but what voter id laws and more importantly how do they suppress minorities and poor peoples ability to vote ?
Again, the answer is - 'google it'. The answer is all over the place. I would suggest that you not assume someone else should find the links for you. Just a point of view. Someone may have the time to type it all out for you, though. I am only speaking for myself.

Yes but what voter id laws and more importantly how do they suppress minorities and poor peoples ability to vote ?
The Voter ID Nightmare
TEXT: Published on May 7, 2014: "Thom Hartmann shares his personal experience at the Department of Motor Vehicles and how it should be a wake up call to Republican voter id suppression tactics."

The reply is not rude. The answer you seek is at your fingertips. In the US these stories are all over the news so it is easy to infer from your cluelessness that you are being sloppy. I can't speak for Gene, of course, but I don't think you need be offended by a 'google it' answer. Just saying.

Again, the answer is - 'google it'. The answer is all over the place. I would suggest that you not assume someone else should find the links for you. Just a point of view. Someone may have the time to type it all out for you, though. I am only speaking for myself.

One could answer every question with "google it". Ive seen some very long posts in here so that sounds like a dodge to me. But whatever...

Thom Hartmann: WI Voter ID Law Exposed
TEXT: Uploaded on Jul 28, 2011: "Horace Cooper, Project 21 black leadership network, joins Thom Hartmann"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back