• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary is Hitler (towards Blacks)

Louis Farrakhan Compares Hillary To Black Community’s Hitler In Fire And Brimstone Sermon [VIDEO]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Wow that's some wild and weird stuff lmao, never heard of this over the top guy.
Louis Farrakhan - Wikipedia

On May 8, 2010, Farrakhan publicly announced his embrace of Dianetics and has actively encouraged Nation of Islam members to undergo auditing from the Church of Scientology.[35] Although he has stressed that he is not a Scientologist, but only a believer in Dianetics and the theories related to it, the Church honored Farrakhan previously during its 2006 Ebony Awakening awards ceremony (which he did not attend).[35][36]

Germany outlawed the church of Scientology for a reason ;) Leaves you wondering why the US hasn't done the same ? and what other wackos end up in the Trump basket ?

1.) You have been repeatedly refuted. You just won't pay attention.

2.) More to the point, if Hillary Clinton is such a horrible person, why does the right wing have to make up stories about her, take episodes and statements out of context, and in general falsify their evidence? If there was real evidence against her, produce it. Stop lying about her. She's been around enough and has made enough mistakes to deal with the truth rather than the lies.

3.) On the other hand, you don't have to lie about Trump's misdeeds. Just check his history and you'll have headlines every single day.

1.) What you mean is that I have legitimately, as in presenting intelligent, well reasoned, relevant factual information, countered and defeated any and all attempts to refute the facts that I have forwarded. Please show me one single posted incident where I have ignored solid factual refutation.

2.) No one has to make up anything about Hillary. She does a fine job of that on her own, just ask the FBI. You can say whatever you like Gene, but the truth is that the Clintons have been suspect for a LONG time. I hope she gets what she deserves and in general, most people believe she will.

3.) I have NEVER lied once about Trump's "misdeeds" because I have NEVER forwarded anything specific concerning his deeds. I have stated that he is a VERY successful business man which by sheer definition of his net worth he most certainly is.

1. Not true.

2. The FBI will not charge her with a crime. The editorializing about her being careless in handling emails was done in a vacuum. There's no comparison with other cabinet officials over the years, particularly Colin Powell, who used AOL and never turned over any of his emails.

3. Trump is successful at bait and switch, with six bankruptcies, questionable handling of taxes, at least what we know about them. He uses Chinese steel as part of the construction of his buildings in the U.S., and outsources his branded merchandise to foreign workers. He has been sued thousands of times by contractors that he refused to pay. He and his dad had to sign constant decrees with the DOJ in the 1970s because of attempts to block black applicants from rending apartments. You need to get a perspective.

I'd like to ask our canadian members what their opinions (if they have any) are of their Trade Minister.

I have been " a fan" of Chrystia for some years now. She's one of the few office holders in any position that i follow on twitter, I read her book on Plutocrats, and listened to her debate (and more than hold her own) as the middle against the likes of Tony Blankley and Robert Scheer on Left Right and Center. I always found her to be quite educated and well informed and thoughtful on whatever positions she had.

I saw she took some flak for that little emotional display over the failed trade talks a couple weeks back but i also thought it was a calculated maneuver on her part.

Do you think she is in a position to move up to P.M. some day and from what you've seen so far would you guys vote for her?

Since Clinton is being accused of being step-mom to a bastard child, let's turn this around a little with this story:

Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven't The Media Covered It? | Huffington Post

Yes, it's claim and not a proven fact,

Oh, the case involving Jeffrey Epstein -- with whom BILL CLINTON is ALSO implicated in the same such rape-of-underage-girls activity. This could be interesting!

Here's a little something about his accuser, just FYI, decide for yourself, not saying either way: Trump Rape Accusers Turn On Each Other

Last edited:
Gene, I am beginning to wonder about your motives on this forum concerning me. Are you attempting to Troll me, by attempting to illicit an overt emotional reaction via your many false accusations toward me personally? I have given you COUNTLESS opportunities to provide evidence to in anyway substantiate your false claims concerning my person and posting here. You have basically called me dishonest and unethical without ever offering up any evidence to back your claims whatsoever. You have utterly and completely failed to do so even once. What response are you hoping for precisely?

The truth concerning Colin Powell, Hillary, and BOTH their deceptive and irresponsible handling of sensitive classified emails. Powell in leaked email: 'I didn't tell Hillary to have a private server at home'

Hillary Clinton said 'my predecessors did the same thing' with email

However, here is the REAL issue: Everyone is Missing the Most Troubling Part About Hillary Clinton Email Audit!

The people of the United States DO NOT want anyone, as in Mickey Mouse or whomever, that is, or has been, under criminal investigations as their president. Do you have any idea how far that a person has to go to elicit the type of attention that the FBI is CURRENTLY paying to Hillary Clinton? Don't give me that excuse of partisan biased horse hockey either. That's purely unsubstantiated rubbish and you know it.

It's also funny how these women that bring up their lascivious charges, have had any number of previous opportunities to go after Donald Trump prior to him running for president. The man has ALWAYS had a great deal of money that they could have gone after, why wait until an election to do so. Whatever could be their REAL genuine motivation in these cases? :rolleyes:

Roughly 29% of the steel that is used in the united states is of import origin and that figure is expected to grow dramatically. Trump did NOTHING unusual or out of bounds with respect to using import steel. Most of the steel used within the American automobile industry is not of US origin. That's because our glorious liberal politicians have made it so untenable to be in the manufacturing business here, especially anything that's derived directly from our own environment, that it's virtually impossible to turn an acceptable profit using raw materials that are made here. Businesses have to make choices based on the cost of the materials used. That's common sense. BTW Gene, what type of automobile do you drive?

http://www.steel.org/~/media/Files/AISI/Press Releases/2016/IMP1512.pdf

Iron and Steel Importers By Country

Fact is that Clinton did follow email practices used by her predecessors, including Colin Powell, in using a private account rather than a State Department account. The difference was that she had a server system set up for her, whereas others used regular systems, such as Powell's use of AOL. She submitted printed copies, per requirement. Powell didn't.

Much of the left is exaggerated. She said she never sent any email marked classified, and technically she didn't. The only emails of question were three messages that lacked the proper headers for proper classification. Two were incorrectly marked by error; they were phone call schedules. The rest of the classified messages either had no markings, or had classification changed after they were sent.

Trump didn't violate the law by using foreign steel, although there are questions about his sourcing. He is also allowed to outsource production of his brand name products. But someone who promises to bring jobs back to America — without a real specific plan — should be very concerned that he doesn't practice what he preaches.

Oh, the case involving Jeffrey Epstein -- with whom BILL CLINTON is ALSO implicated in the same such rape-of-underage-girls activity. This could be interesting!

Here's a little something about his accuser, just FYI, decide for yourself, not saying either way: Trump Rape Accusers Turn On Each Other

This is totally ridiculous :confused: ... Any chance this friggin circus election can be postponed until the air is clear ? With their unprecedented actions, that was probably what the FBI was planning anyways.

There's no way a safe election process can happen with all this BS crap floating about. Crystal ball says Obama will find a way to move the schedule for the good of the planet lol

Gene are you on the DNC payroll?

I can honestly say that even with my liberal friends I've never seen someone parrot the CNN propaganda talking points as hard as you have, ignoring the growing mountain of indisputable evidence, and continuing to point your finger at the orange man (that most of us aren't for either) as your only retort. Frankly you've embarrassed yourself and probably lost customers from it at this point.

I'm simply quoting facts. That you are unwilling to listen to facts is something for you to deal with. CNN has actually given Trump lots of uncorrected publicity over the months, so do you call that propaganda?

This is totally ridiculous :confused: ... Any chance this friggin circus election can be postponed until the air is clear ? With their unprecedented actions, that was probably what the FBI was planning anyways.

There's no way a safe election process can happen with all this BS crap floating about. Crystal ball says Obama will find a way to move the schedule for the good of the planet lol

Circus it is indeed! :D

I'm simply quoting facts. That you are unwilling to listen to facts is something for you to deal with. CNN has actually given Trump lots of uncorrected publicity over the months, so do you call that propaganda?

Yet again, your only defense is "b-but Trump".

Hillary got rid of evidence after being subpoenad, something anyone else would have been thrown in jail for.

The Clinton's parlayed a neighboring country's disaster into a money making opportunity for family and friends, fleecing them in the process.

She herself stated that Qatar and Saudi Arabia are funding and providing support for ISIL, the same countries that kill gays and don't even let women drive, yet accepts tens of millions of dollars in "donations" from them. Do you think that they are getting nothing in return for this?

A large number of prominent members of the mainstream media are colluding with her, both leading up to and after her announcement of candidacy.

After a "random" tarmac secret meeting between her former president husband and the attorney general she's suddenly let off the hook.

THESE are documented facts.

If even a quarter of the other accusations coming out against her are true (Lolita express, killing people who could harm her, etc) it's even more damning. By all appearances the Clinton Foundation seems to be a massive money laundering, political favor for money scheme.

If all the leaks are fabricated and made up, why was bobblehead Kerry sent to pressure Ecuador to turn off Assange's internet? Why are they suddenly blaming Russia and scattering like cockroaches after having the light turned on?

In all of the emails that have come to light there is a sickening culture of greed, spin, and backstabbing. These people do not care whatsoever about anything but their own prominence and lining their own pockets.

There is a lengthy and well-documented trail of evidence of criminal and unethical behavior attached to this person, yet you double down on defending her. I just want to understand why you are so in love without a response that includes "muh Trump", as I'm not even a supporter of him. Bash him all you want, I don't care. Hell I'll probably even join you on some of it.

Like I said, as someone that really enjoyed your program in the past and the work you've done I am embarrassed on your behalf.

Last edited:
Of course, he will simply glide over anything negative, in not giving it a second glance, or, produce something entirely off the wall in his defense of Trump.

Although I'm somewhat accustomed to his continual ranting & raving after so many months, I feel as though having shared a small underground bunker with a surly honey badger after this long.

Jeff Is right on. I am glad there is a voice of truth here besides my own.

Yet again, your only defense is "b-but Trump".

Hillary got rid of evidence after being subpoenad, something anyone else would have been thrown in jail for.

The Clinton's parlayed a neighboring country's disaster into a money making opportunity for family and friends, fleecing them in the process.

She herself stated that Qatar and Saudi Arabia are funding and providing support for ISIL, the same countries that kill gays and don't even let women drive, yet accepts tens of millions of dollars in "donations" from them. Do you think that they are getting nothing in return for this?

A large number of prominent members of the mainstream media are colluding with her, both leading up to and after her announcement of candidacy.

After a "random" tarmac secret meeting between her former president husband and the attorney general she's suddenly let off the hook.

THESE are documented facts.

If even a quarter of the other accusations coming out against her are true (Lolita express, killing people who could harm her, etc) it's even more damning. By all appearances the Clinton Foundation seems to be a massive money laundering, political favor for money scheme.

If all the leaks are fabricated and made up, why was bobblehead Kerry sent to pressure Ecuador to turn off Assange's internet? Why are they suddenly blaming Russia and scattering like cockroaches after having the light turned on?

In all of the emails that have come to light there is a sickening culture of greed, spin, and backstabbing. These people do not care whatsoever about anything but their own prominence and lining their own pockets.

There is a lengthy and well-documented trail of evidence of criminal and unethical behavior attached to this person, yet you double down on defending her. I just want to understand why you are so in love without a response that includes "muh Trump", as I'm not even a supporter of him. Bash him all you want, I don't care. Hell I'll probably even join you on some of it.

Like I said, as someone that really enjoyed your program in the past and the work you've done I am embarrassed on your behalf.
You're repeating the rumors and the falsehoods. They are not facts, and the Clinton Foundation gives hundreds of millions to charitable causes clearly defined on its site.

What you list are NOT documented facts. They are falsehoods and exaggerations from the alt-right that have been disproved time and time again. I continue to be amazed how people have been fooled into believing all this nonsense.

Fox news is where the facts are!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Are you serious?

A network founded by a political operative (the now-departed Roger Ailes) is hardly the paragon of virtue and facts.

Let's start with this: Fox News continues to make a huge deal of the time Hillary Clinton used the phrase, "What difference does it make?" at a Congressional hearing, but continues to take it out of context, omitting what she said after that that defined the context. Why? If it's "fair and balanced," why create the false impression?

What about the time they distorted Obama's "you didn't build that!" comment to make it seem that he was dissing business, when he was really talking of the "Commons" and its contribution to society. The specific phrase was about roads and bridges, not an attack on business. How is taking this statement out of context "fair and balanced"?

I suspect you didn't know any of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back