• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee Ufology, 14 votes coming from the 1 %, now that's gonna really sway this election isn't it? No one gets it? This is precisely why Trump has the vast majority support that he presently has. It's not the definitive man, man. Never will be.

And for goodness sake, well apart from Trump's blatant buffoonery, are you honestly going to pretend that Hillary is a better human being, or a qualified leader? That uptight %$^@! is so fake I'm surprised she doesn't have genuine imitation tattooed across her forehead. She's a complete FRAUD.

ROTFLOL
Somewhere along the way it seems that you lost whatever point you were trying to make to justify a corporatocracy run by snakes in a suits. Can you clarify that maybe just a little for the rest of us? So far as I know Clinton has never had any sort of fraud conviction. On the other hand: Federal Judge Rules Trump Must Face Fraud Trial in Trump University Suit

Somewhere along the way it seems that you lost whatever point you were trying to make to justify a corporatocracy run by snakes in a suits. Can you clarify that maybe just a little for the rest of us? So far as I know Clinton has never had any sort of fraud conviction. On the other hand: Federal Judge Rules Trump Must Face Fraud Trial in Trump University Suit

Are you kidding me? With respect to a corrupt, scandalous, self serving fraud of a cruel crook, one can find VERY FEW who will rival Hillaryous Clinton.

Hillary Clinton and Electoral Fraud

Odds Hillary Won Without Widespread Fraud: 1 in 77 Billion Says Berkeley, Stanford Studies - HNN - Higgins News Network

Here they are: Hillary’s 22 biggest scandals ever

CZSPMbCWwAA-ZpQ-600x300.png

Yes, it's true, you can find loads of questionable claims online about Hillary Clinton. Exaggerations, lies. But when you look at the evidence you'll find she's not perfect, but not the caricature she is portrayed to be.

On the other hand, every single report about Trump's thievery and improper behavior tends to be true, but only the tip of the iceberg.

Yes, it's true, you can find loads of questionable claims online about Hillary Clinton. Exaggerations, lies. But when you look at the evidence you'll find she's not perfect, but not the caricature she is portrayed to be.

On the other hand, every single report about Trump's thievery and improper behavior tends to be true, but only the tip of the iceberg.

Gene,
How could anyone with half a brain believe the statement that you just made in the quote above? What you are stating is purely politically motivated, and surely, you should know as much. Trump doesn't have half the proven and documented track record of sheer humanitarian and legal loophole iniquities that Clinton does. Not even close. That's a simple fact. It's true that neither of them are the human beings that I would most like to see as POTUS, but between the two it simply and HONESTLY breaks down like this:

1.) If you want all matters political to keep right on marching down, and I do mean down as in DOWNWARD, that same elite worshiping and serving political path that has been DESTROYING this country from one coast to the other for the last 65 years, you WILL vote for Clinton. Clinton is purely a lifetime professional politician and activist. She is of the EXACT same professionally puppeteered ilk that every president since Kennedy has been, including both Bush's, Bill Clinton, and Obama. This is a simple fact.

2.) However if, like myself, you are completely SICK of things being as they have been, watching our identity as a nation going straight to hell in a hat basket, being a slave to a liberty crushing elitist's machine that runs on every monetary shred of flesh it can RIP OFF the backs of those on whom it preys and perpetuates, you will vote for the ONLY presidential candidate that this country has had in well over a hundred years that has not been just another good ol' boy picked, bred, and groomed, professional puppet of a politician that most all have been before him. Namely: Donald Trump.

There REALLY is no more than two simple options within this election, and up until this election it's always been a damned if you do, and damned if you don't alternative. No, Trump is not a guaranteed option, because as any realist will make abundantly clear, there are no guarantees in life. But it is the ONLY option that any of us has if we vote, and do not want the precise same type of self serving political monkey business, the exact same as it's been on both sides of politically partisan fence for a very LONG time now, you WILL vote for Trump.

Honestly, reality far and away gives Trump the clear majority lead.

This is called voter motive: Right Direction or Wrong Track - Rasmussen Reports™

Last edited:
There is a nice couple across the street who are hardcore Republicans. Every Presidential election they put their candidate’s sign out in their front yard. It’s been interesting to watch the movement of their sign this year as Trump continues to make an embarrassing spectacle of himself. About a month ago they had the sign out there prominent right next to the street. They then moved it back between a tree and a bush where it was difficult to see. After last week, they have taken the Trump sign totally out of their yard.

John Oliver takes a look at Clinton scandals vs Trump scandals:

There is a nice couple across the street who are hardcore Republicans. Every Presidential election they put their candidate’s sign out in their front yard. It’s been interesting to watch the movement of their sign this year as Trump continues to make an embarrassing spectacle of himself. About a month ago they had the sign out there prominent right next to the street. They then moved it back between a tree and a bush where it was difficult to see. After last week, they have taken the Trump sign totally out of their yard.

That's just like those dirty liberals. Calling up your poor old neighbors in the middle of night, threatening them if they don't take the Trump sign down. It figures! ;)

Gene,
How could anyone with half a brain believe the statement that you just made in the quote above? What you are stating is purely politically motivated, and surely, you should know as much. Trump doesn't have half the proven and documented track record of sheer humanitarian and legal loophole iniquities that Clinton does. Not even close. That's a simple fact. It's true that neither of them are the human beings that I would most like to see as POTUS, but between the two it simply and HONESTLY breaks down like this:

1.) If you want all matters political to keep right on marching down, and I do mean down as in DOWNWARD, that same elite worshiping and serving political path that has been DESTROYING this country from one coast to the other for the last 65 years, you WILL vote for Clinton. Clinton is purely a lifetime professional politician and activist. She is of the EXACT same professionally puppeteered ilk that every president since Kennedy has been, including both Bush's, Bill Clinton, and Obama. This is a simple fact.

2.) However if, like myself, you are completely SICK of things being as they have been, watching our identity as a nation going straight to hell in a hat basket, being a slave to a liberty crushing elitist's machine that runs on every monetary shred of flesh it can RIP OFF the backs of those on whom it preys and perpetuates, you will vote for the ONLY presidential candidate that this country has had in well over a hundred years that has not been just another good ol' boy picked, bred, and groomed, professional puppet of a politician that most all have been before him. Namely: Donald Trump.

There REALLY is no more than two simple options within this election, and up until this election it's always been a damned if you do, and damned if you don't alternative. No, Trump is not a guaranteed option, because as any realist will make abundantly clear, there are no guarantees in life. But it is the ONLY option that any of us has if we vote, and do not want the precise same type of self serving political monkey business, the exact same as it's been on both sides of politically partisan fence for a very LONG time now, you WILL vote for Trump.

Honestly, reality far and away gives Trump the clear majority lead.

This is called voter motive: Right Direction or Wrong Track - Rasmussen Reports™
When you stoop to the "half a brain" argument to support yourself, you've already lost.

The waste of time is trying to change the minds of people who have already made them up. This is when debate really becomes masturbation.

Are you kidding me? With respect to a corrupt, scandalous, self serving fraud of a cruel crook, one can find VERY FEW who will rival Hillaryous Clinton.

Hillary Clinton and Electoral Fraud

Odds Hillary Won Without Widespread Fraud: 1 in 77 Billion Says Berkeley, Stanford Studies - HNN - Higgins News Network

Here they are: Hillary’s 22 biggest scandals ever

CZSPMbCWwAA-ZpQ-600x300.png

In 2007, the Bush II administration’s email loss of nearly 5 million far exceeds anything remotely approaching Clinton’s 31,380. Whatever became of that scandal? Nada, zip, zilch.

FLASHBACK: When Millions Of Lost Bush White House Emails (From Private Accounts) Triggered A Media Shrug

With any luck, Julian Assange, like a reluctant cuckoo, will emerge from his Ecuadorian clock and squawk before Nov. 8 in providing the smoking gun that will shoot down Hillary’s hopes & dreams before she sends the drone in to shoot down the whistleblower. If all else fails, Roger Stone will personally worm his way from under Fox Studios to the Ecuadorian embassy located in the UK to obtain the earth-shattering information.

Unfortunately, time is of the essence, and the floundering pundit looks rather blue around the gills.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you stoop to the "half a brain" argument to support yourself, you've already lost.

Gene, lighten up my friend, I am not stooping to anything. It's just a figure of speech that was not leveled directly at you, but rather at the empty and inane sense of self righteousness that you're attempting to foist upon Hillary by comparison to Trump. With such, I would hope to motivate a sense of clarity within you, rather than an air of condemnation. I apologize if I TRULY offended you, which I truly doubt that I did, as there should be little room in a common bandied about political diatribe, for matters dictating a real sense of delicacy or diplomacy. We can all post all the opinion and editorial we like, but at the end of the day, Hillary's potential laundry list is indisputably longer than Donald's. Donald may have had many a National Enquirer episode, even a few questionable business deals, but when it comes to matters of real and horrendous political significance, Hillary reigns the supreme queen she is. Is it any surprise looking at all who came before her? Please don't make this out to be a big bad Jeff thing. I'm one of the kindest, nicest, and most responsible people that you'll ever meet. I and others like me are simply sick and tired of being taken advantage of. Considering the Donald & Hillary are tied right now for voter support statistically, I would say that my view point is not all that unreasonable or uncommon.

@S.R.L., even though you are referencing an entire presidential political organization deleting their emails, which is NOT a valid comparison to one single person deleting theirs, you are absolutely making my point! Read my posts please. I hated Bush as much as I do both Clintons. Only a fool would not realize at this point, that there is POSITIVELY NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PARTIES, agenda wise. Illusion numero uno señor. Are we not familiar enough by now that the vast majority of the Republican party can't stand Trump? This is precisely the type of shake up this country has needed ever sense the Democrat that was President Kennedy. He wanted to shake things up too, only problem, they killer him for it.

I am not pro Democrat, I am not pro Republican, I am pro Trump.

Absolutely hilarious...i should I say Hillarious...how I would love to write for the show (if I was a writer) but they did gloss over her threatened "droning" of Assange.

Gene, lighten up my friend, I am not stooping to anything. It's just a figure of speech that was not leveled directly at you, but rather at the empty and inane sense of self righteousness that you're attempting to foist upon Hillary by comparison to Trump. With such, I would hope to motivate a sense of clarity within you, rather than an air of condemnation. I apologize if I TRULY offended you, which I truly doubt that I did, as there should be little room in a common bandied about political diatribe, for matters dictating a real sense of delicacy or diplomacy. We can all post all the opinion and editorial we like, but at the end of the day, Hillary's potential laundry list is indisputably longer than Donald's. Donald may have had many a National Enquirer episode, even a few questionable business deals, but when it comes to matters of real and horrendous political significance, Hillary reigns the supreme queen she is. Is it any surprise looking at all who came before her? Please don't make this out to be a big bad Jeff thing. I'm one of the kindest, nicest, and most responsible people that you'll ever meet. I and others like me are simply sick and tired of being taken advantage of. Considering the Donald & Hillary are tied right now for voter support statistically, I would say that my view point is not all that unreasonable or uncommon.

@S.R.L., even though you are referencing an entire presidential political organization deleting their emails, which is NOT a valid comparison to one single person deleting theirs, you are absolutely making my point! Read my posts please. I hated Bush as much as I do both Clintons. Only a fool would not realize at this point, that there is POSITIVELY NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PARTIES, agenda wise. Illusion numero uno señor. Are we not familiar enough by now that the vast majority of the Republican party can't stand Trump? This is precisely the type of shake up this country has needed ever sense the Democrat that was President Kennedy. He wanted to shake things up too, only problem, they killer him for it.

Yes a conspiracy by an entire administration, including George. That’s breath-taking Jeff, and is valid in my opinion.

This is a lot fun, isn’t it?

Pro Trump? Really?
No problem with his sexism, racism, his scams with the ' university', the way he talks about the disabled, etc...?

True Story, back in February after watching the Oscars I turned of the TV and went to bed listening to the radio.I woke up in the middle of the night and heard a news report with the first suggestion I heard that the presidential race could come between Hillary and Donald. That night, coincidentally or not, started a grueling 28 day run with insomnia.

Take what you will from that.

Pro Trump? Really?
No problem with his sexism, racism, his scams with the ' university', the way he talks about the disabled, etc...?

This is bullshit. Trump is neither a racist, nor is he anti handicapped, nor is he anti women. Please provide me a serious quote, not glib humor, within context, not just 5 consecutive words completely removed from their context like princess hillaryous's ad campaign is famous for, where Trump forwards his philosophical belief that one race is superior to, or "over" another, or that men are clearly superior to women, or that handicapped people are a waste of money, or whatever. You can't. Why would you allow yourself to be programmed with such utter nonsense?

In 2007, the Bush II administration’s email loss of nearly 5 million far exceeds anything remotely approaching Clinton’s 31,380. Whatever became that scandal? Noda, zip, zilch.

FLASHBACK: When Millions Of Lost Bush White House Emails (From Private Accounts) Triggered A Media Shrug

With any luck, Julian Assange, like a reluctant cuckoo, will emerge from his Ecuadorian clock and squawk before Nov. 8 in providing the smoking gun that will shoot down Hillary’s hopes & dreams before she sends the drone in to shoot down the whistleblower. If all else fails, Roger Stone will personally worm his way from under Fox Studios to the Ecuadorian embassy located in the UK to obtain the earth-shattering information.

Unfortunately, time is of the essence, and the floundering pundit looks rather blue around the gills.
I think it's 22 million emails, written from the White House, all using a private Republican Party mail servers. Remember, the party is a private corporation. None a single one was ever recovered. Scandal? Nobody cared.

Where are Colin Powell's AOL emails?

Nobody cared.

The Republicans have had — what? — eight investigations on Benghazi and couldn't find wrongdoing on the part of Clinton. In the 2nd Bush administration, there were more than a dozen attacks on American diplomatic facilities around the world. 60 people died. How many investigations? Zero. Zilch. Nada.

Benghazi was a tragedy, but putting diplomats on the front lines in unstable countries is dangerous and things happen. But Republicans continue to turn down requests to fund higher levels of security.

It was also admitted by one member of the Republican leadership on the Sean Hannity TV show that all the stuff about Clinton was done to hurt her standing, drop her popularity. It wasn't about email or Benghazi. It was politics, and people fell for it hook, line and sinker.

This is bullshit. Trump is neither a racist, nor is he anti handicapped, nor is he anti women. Please provide me a serious quote, not glib humor, within context, not just 5 consecutive words completely removed from their context like princess hillaryous's ad campaign is famous for, where Trump forwards his philosophical belief that one race is superior to, or "over" another, or that men are clearly superior to women, or that handicapped people are a waste of money, or whatever. You can't. Why would you allow yourself to be programmed with such utter nonsense?
You mean like Miss Piggy and Miss Housekeeping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back