• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's unfortunate that the vision of Hillary is usually the Republican cartoon version rather than the real one that you probably know little or nothing about. You might have seen her at this week's debate.

Yes I did. She got beat up pretty badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry you're in a different reality. Anyone who actually watched the debate demonstrated that Trump was rude, and obviously exhausted, since he was sniffing constantly and drank gulps of water onscreen. Clinton baited him, as a good debater must, and he fell into her trap. The comments about the former Miss Universe were priceless. She gained 12 pounds, still under the norm for her height and figure, and Trump demonized her into suffering from psychological eating disorders. Yes, way to go. You want that thief and liar (proven) as a President? Really?

Sorry you're in a different reality. Anyone who actually watched the debate demonstrated that Trump was rude, and obviously exhausted, since he was sniffing constantly and drank gulps of water onscreen. Clinton baited him, as a good debater must, and he fell into her trap. The comments about the former Miss Universe were priceless. She gained 12 pounds, still under the norm for her height and figure, and Trump demonized her into suffering from psychological eating disorders. Yes, way to go. You want that thief and liar (proven) as a President? Really?

When one has to choose between a known liar and thief and a known liar and thief then I will go with the one who aligns with my concerns. Mandatory poisoning of children (vaccinations) is a hot topic for me. Hillary supports harming children in this way and other ways so she is out of the picture. If people want to support someone harming children then that is their right.

There is no evidence Clinton is a thief. In terms of lying, her score at fact-checking sites is about on par with other politicians or a little better. For Trump, it's out of the ballpark. Every few minutes he tells a lie.

The vaccination issue is a fringe matter that science doesn't accept. You are entitled to your opinion, but that is hardly cause to choose one candidate over another over something that's usually the province of individual states.

Jeez! To me it's obvious that just wanting to be a politician should rule one out..

They are all liars who will say anything to get elected, make deals to get elected and basically service the power elite.

An ordinary person may go to jail for drug possession or theft but the super rich rarely have to and they often dodge the draft etc.

Both sides.

There is no evidence Clinton is a thief. In terms of lying, her score at fact-checking sites is about on par with other politicians or a little better. For Trump, it's out of the ballpark. Every few minutes he tells a lie.

The vaccination issue is a fringe matter that science doesn't accept. You are entitled to your opinion, but that is hardly cause to choose one candidate over another over something that's usually the province of individual states.

Lol. Really? Mr Paracast is belittling a fringe matter that science doesn't accept? Love it. Keep talking I want to hear more.

The both sides do it theory isn't quite accurate. That's why it's worth checking the fact-checkers in America. See which politicians exaggerate or lie less. It's important to see that. It's a matter of the one who is most truthful. But Trump is the one that's the least truthful, bar none. He makes loads of promises that aren't even logical or consistent. That's before you consider their worth.

Lol. Really? Mr Paracast is belittling a fringe matter that science doesn't accept? Love it. Keep talking I want to hear more.
That's different than saying science is always wrong. For the most part, they get the message, even if they are brought there kicking and scheming. Not all paranormal claims are worth even submitting to science.

I can't stop laughing. That's a quote that will keep on giving for years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We cannot say everything someone theorizes is worth attention, whether science accepts it or not.

Obviously, not all paranormal claims stand up even to basic scrutiny. You cannot assume that all claims science hasn't accepted are accurate. You might as well believe in everything rejected by science, and reject everything science considers to be genuine. Might as well not watch TV with a satellite connection or use your iPhone. Science accepts these technologies.

I think it's unfortunate that the vision of Hillary is usually the Republican cartoon version rather than the real one that you probably know little or nothing about. You might have seen her at this week's debate.

Hillary definitely came off superior in the 1st debate. I won't ever argue that point Gene. Certainly not in a critically qualified informational context, or a revealing manner as a presidential candidate should, but old Hillar(y)ious is a longtime professional politician and was smart (experienced) enough to council for the sake of preparedness. Would you not expect her to provide a more collected sense of comfortable lingual fluency, while carefully not appearing to be feigning the appearance of genuine dignity as a prospective leader? Any used car salesman worth his or her salt can convince most prospective buyers that a beat up old clunker is a great and solid transportation investment. That's what professional politicians have been doing since time immemorial. They give their audience a handsome toothy smile, accompanied by no shortage of carefully crafted cool collected smooth talk, all the while charming you most sincerely, while waltzing the unsuspecting gullible sheople straight to the slaughter house. It's just political business as usual Gene.

Look at like this: With respect to genuine transparency, Hillary, just like any other pro in her political league, is just about as see through as pitch. Donald's problem as a politician is that he's never been a salesman from day one. He's transparent alright, a regular glass house ready for a slick smash n grab. He doesn't give a damn about how he's perceived and comes off. The worse the better for him because he's every POed Gus's guy. He's merely echoing what the largest cross section of the working class have been gritting their teeth over for years now. But you see Gene, that's precisely why everyone that's going to vote for the man TRUSTS him implicitly as their candidate of choice. People are sick to literal death of being taken for a ride in a clunker of a deal. One that they've been awarded for their trust in all too repetitiously a fashion now for seemingly forever in this country. It's been an over taxed lose, lose, LOSE for everyone here in the States. From ditch diggers to brain surgeons it's all relevant for well over fifty years now. Everyone knows that Trump is about as smooth as 30 grit sandpaper. He's certainly NO professional liar or con person who's been available for the purchase price of persuasion from day one of their professional political careers. He's NO puppet, and I bet he has a tough time dancing too. You see, in the POed mob's mind, he's just perfect for the job. Truth is, he's already won, and the Universal monster movie's credits are rolling as the music winds down to a vacated theater. In terms of this country's continuity of political affluence, peace my friend starts with minding your own country's business, instead of attempting to profit from everyone else around the planet's affairs. Trump's pretty definitively proven in terms of minding *his* business. This in most people's minds makes him a very solid, experienced, and worthy candidate for POTUS. In most voter's minds, hopeful and prosperous times are ahead for the working citizenry of the United States of America and not just for the global 1% that have been ripping it off now for a LONG time.

Clinton is a politician and does political things.

But Trump is a liar and a thief, with questionable dealings and immature behavior over the years. He's ripped off suppliers, gone bankrupt six times. He doesn't have the temperament to deal with world leaders. When he had his chance, a brief chat with the President of Mexico, he was told at the start that Mexico wouldn't pay for his idiotic wall. Trump said nothing. He had his chance to prove he could negotiate rather than yell and demand in front of 10,000 followers. He choked. He's a fake, a liar, and has no ability to do anything but make things worse.

Even a regular politician who cares at least a little bit about the constituents beyond the billionaires will at least try. Trump wouldn't know how. What ideas he proposes are usually absurd, such as a tax plan that uses old trickle down schemes and will break the Treasury by trillions of dollars. Yeah, that's change you can believe in — to do what "W" did in 2007 to the economy.

"To KNOW beyond question that Hillaryous, who is anything but a qualified leader, is an insufferable matriarchal bitch doesn't require one getting anywhere near a washing machine, or the media's saturation level spin cycling. Go back as far as you possibly can into that treacherous woman's past personal history and you will find a conniving, ruthless, absolutely demeaning, and I do mean literally MEAN, human being. Always to be constantly found smack dab in the center of all her self forwarding, serving, and highly manipulative activities. She has a very real and easily verifiable reputation that precedes her by a distance of near interstellar proportions. My job for the last 30 years has seen me interface daily with a large cross section of the public. While providing key or essential integral repair services to these people, I have spoken directly with several people over the last 25 years that have worked directly beside and with the Clintons. One individual was an air force one mechanical flight crew personnel, and another was a local county level Democrat politician who's still a great frequent customer. A truly good guy. Bill and Hillary are RARELY ever together in real life, and literally despise and basically HATE one another, as they go about their professional self aggrandizing agendas. Hillary is absolutely known as being one of the most self elevated and intolerant human beings on the planet. In reality she is a champion of NO cause but her own, and is thoroughly FEARED by anyone by whom she is assisted including the secret service personnel that accompany her. This political media machine's media foisted champion of children and civil rights is an absolutely deplorable crown of horseshit and that's a simple fact. She is a fraud like any and ALL professional politicians (on both party sides) that have the ravenously desperate and greed starved weight of the political machine behind them."

F!@# yeah! The succubus needs to be handed the humiliation of her life. I have enjoyed watching the Republican Establishment get it in the backside this past year because they have deserved it for a long time. It will be glorious to see the destruction of the Wicked Witch of Whitewater, the Bitch of Benghazi, the Harpy of the Hill. I'd call her Gozer, but Gozer is kinda hot. Hate? You BET! I'm not killing anyone, I'm not torturing anyone, I'm not hurting anyone, I'm not turning to the 'dark side of the force' -- but I reserve the right to despise those whose character I deplore. I also think it's well beyond time for the Clintons -- and the Bushes -- to be told to sit down. :D

Clinton is a politician and does political things.

But Trump is a liar and a thief, with questionable dealings and immature behavior over the years. He's ripped off suppliers, gone bankrupt six times. He doesn't have the temperament to deal with world leaders. When he had his chance, a brief chat with the President of Mexico, he was told at the start that Mexico wouldn't pay for his idiotic wall. Trump said nothing. He had his chance to prove he could negotiate rather than yell and demand in front of 10,000 followers. He choked. He's a fake, a liar, and has no ability to do anything but make things worse.

Even a regular politician who cares at least a little bit about the constituents beyond the billionaires will at least try. Trump wouldn't know how. What ideas he proposes are usually absurd, such as a tax plan that uses old trickle down schemes and will break the Treasury by trillions of dollars. Yeah, that's change you can believe in — to do what "W" did in 2007 to the economy.

In considering one of the several sources of Trump fervor, middle aged, blue collar, under educated male Caucasians fail to realize Trump’s mastery of deception, as the man is actually a Trojan horse catering to the ultra-elite. This becomes fairly obvious when studying demographics within various electoral maps.

They’re not a “basket of deplorables” which has been described earlier, rather, a teaming vat of slowly boiling frogs eagerly awaiting the moment when they are served to the filthy rich.

Thanks. As you see above, I think the Clinton derangement syndrome remains alive and well. There's clearly no way to talk sensibly about them with some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back