• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread!

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot about that, he may not be a bad choice as I believe he got pointers from Honest Abe himself.

Last edited:
I just wonder when BO will pardon Hillary... Last I checked storing classified documents on a unsecured server is a felony... AND BTW I HATE TRUMP

The truth is no more obvious than ever.

Donald Trump is not a brilliant businessman.

He is a fraud who lumbered from failure to failure, and only got out of those failures by the skin of his teeth, his late father's largesse, his family fortune, and lies and more lies:

Donald Trump's tax records: A tale of business failures

Trump threatening to sue the The New York Times for opening their mailbox in discovering three pages of his tax returns was interesting. Some suggest there’s more out there the Times is sitting on. If nominee Trump were ultimately indicted for tax fraud, it would be a fitting end to a historically twisted political season.

True or not, the worst they can say about Trump is that he's a misogynistic douchebag who (legally) doesn't pay taxes and has orange skin and funny hair.

Hillary Clinton, on the other hand, is a bonafide war criminal, embezzler, mass murderer and living demon.

Last edited by a moderator:
This one's California centric but can be enjoyed by all. its a video clip of last night's debate between Kamala Harris and Loretta Sanchez in a race for a Senate seat. As it is both of them are Democrats (surprise surprise) although Loretta could be considered a blue dog democrat I suppose.

Sanchez either appeared to be dabing, sneezing, or maybe even slightly bowing to Kamala and the look on Kamala's face is priceless. It's probably a good thing for Sanchez that this probably wasn't heavily watched ( The San Francisco Giants werw playing for a wild card spot) as this could have been her Howard Dean moment.

The Dab Is Officially Dead: California Politician Dabbed At U.S. Senate Debate

Last edited:
This is what Trump is assisting in incubating; bigotry, fascism, racism, and xenophobia, reminiscent of the Nazi Brown Shirts.

A real titanic of a man..., that Trump.

‘Make America White Again’: A politician’s billboard ignites uproar

Really S.R.L., you, as intelligent as I know you to be via conversing with you, sharing, and learning from you in the past here, stooping to the race card? You are really brainwashed via the fear saturated media nowadays. They're terrified of Trump. Utterly paranoid really. Listen my friend, is that why Trump denounced David Duke and the KKK publicly? Trump is to racism what day is to night. I am so sick of the pathetic strategy represented by the clearly and categorically FALSE accusations of racism that the liberal media employs routinely. It's positively grotesque. Putrid. Critically insulting to the intelligence of anyone who seeks to know the truth. Especially when it's the liberal democrats that are clearly the biggest offenders of all. Their divisive tactics have tied them to racial abuses throughout the entirety of their history as a party. Please S.R.L., educate yourself. Stop allowing the media to do that for you.

Donald Trump denounces David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics.com

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...pence-dems-racism-accusations-sound-desperate

Really S.R.L., you, as intelligent as I know you to be via conversing with you, sharing, and learning from you in the past here, stooping to the race card? You are really brainwashed via the fear saturated media nowadays. They're terrified of Trump. Utterly paranoid really. Listen my friend, is that why Trump denounced David Duke and the KKK publicly? Trump is to racism what day is to night. I am so sick of the pathetic strategy represented by the clearly and categorically FALSE accusations of racism that the liberal media employs routinely. It's positively grotesque. Putrid. Critically insulting to the intelligence of anyone who seeks to know the truth. Especially when it's the liberal democrats that are clearly the biggest offenders of all. Their divisive tactics have tied them to racial abuses throughout the entirety of their history as a party. Please S.R.L., educate yourself. Stop allowing the media to do that for you.

Donald Trump denounces David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics.com

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...pence-dems-racism-accusations-sound-desperate

As you should rightly know, being a bigot, fascist, racist, or xenophobe, is vastly different from facilitating, enabling, or, pandering to one.

Get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back