• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Attack Of The Window Peepers A Glossary Of Terror Or Understanding The Alien By; Posey Gilbert

Has any one else ever encounter these entities?

• If yes. Please share.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Although I haven't had such intricate and numerous experiences as you, Posey, when I was about age five, I awoke one morning to the sight of a small humanoid that was crouching outside my bedroom window, peering in at me. It was atop the roof of an adjoining porch. I instantly became terrified by the being's face, screamed, and called out for my parents who came dashing from their bedroom. I blurted out that a "monster" was at the window. By then, the window was empty. "You must have seen a bird," my mother offered.

Seconds later, a bird briefly came into view and fluttered against the window, as though on cue. "You see," my mother assured, "it was a bird!" "No!" I insisted. "That is not what I saw." I lowered my head back upon the pillow, feeling betrayed, tricked, because I knew what I observed was a scary-looking little person and definitely not a bird.

Fast forward to my teen-age years. On a few occasions, I awoke paralyzed in bed, not able to speak or scream, only my eyes able to move. Alongside my bed stood a towering, shadowy figure. I strained to make out details of its appearance and struggled to regain use of my body. The orange neon light from an electric wall clock cast dimly upon the entity, providing a vague outline of its upper section. One time, the clock provided enough illumination to make out the texture of a tall forehead.

These experiences would conclude after I gathered enough willpower to break free of the paralysis. I would begin by trying to wiggle my toes. After they regained movement, I focussed on rotating my ankles. Eventually, the rest of my body returned to normal. The shadowy figure would be gone by this time.

Although I haven't had such intricate and numerous experiences as you, Posey, when I was about age five, I awoke one morning to the sight of a small humanoid that was crouching outside my bedroom window, peering in at me. It was atop the roof of an adjoining porch. I instantly became terrified by the being's face, screamed, and called out for my parents who came dashing from their bedroom. I blurted out that a "monster" was at the window. By then, the window was empty. "You must have seen a bird," my mother offered.
Seconds later, a bird briefly came into view and fluttered against the window, as though on cue. "You see," my mother assured, "it was a bird!" "No!" I insisted. "That is not what I saw." I lowered my head back upon the pillow, feeling betrayed, tricked, because I knew what I observed was a scary-looking little person and definitely not a bird.

Fast forward to my teen-age years. On a few occasions, I awoke paralyzed in bed, not able to speak or scream, only my eyes able to move. Alongside my bed stood a towering, shadowy figure. I strained to make out details of its appearance and struggled to regain use of my body. The orange neon light from an electric wall clock cast dimly upon the entity, providing a vague outline of its upper section. One time, the clock provided enough illumination to make out the texture of a tall forehead.

These experiences would conclude after I gathered enough willpower to break free of the paralysis. I would begin by trying to wiggle my toes. After they regained movement, I focussed on rotating my ankles. Eventually, the rest of my body returned to normal. The shadowy figure would be gone by this time.

Seems you have been having real Encounters my friend.
Some will tell you that it was just sleep paralysis but not so.
Sleep paralysis breaks the moment you move any part of your body.
When it's "The Guys" it takes time for you to regain control over your full body, just as you have described.
You literally have to fight your way back to regaining control over your limbs and extremities.
It is a terrifying experience to the point that you think you will never get back your control again.
The tall black one sounds like the Mantis Entity, be glad it did not let you see it clearly.
Normally it is a female when dealing with a male, and a male when dealing with a female.
They basically are the ones that control the little ones like you saw on the roof.
Although they never seriously hurt me physically, emotionally they took a terrible toll on me.
Another thing is they start with you when you are a baby, and don't always let you remember the experience, and sometimes it is your own psyche that blanks out the experience until you are ready to remember it.
Do not get hypnotized to remember anything.
That can really mess you up.

These experiences would conclude after I gathered enough willpower to break free of the paralysis. I would begin by trying to wiggle my toes. After they regained movement, I focussed on rotating my ankles. Eventually, the rest of my body returned to normal.

I love your username! Just freaking awesome. You need a good Dr. Smith avatar!

Obligatory similar story: I awoke several months ago paralyzed. I was having a nightmare apparently and was yelling in my sleep and woke myself up. As I awoke it was though I was in thick molasses and struggled with what seemed all of my strength to move. Finally, I become fully awake, heard myself yelling (actually it was a sheepish moan, to tell the truth), and kind of shook all over, waking the wife. I can't remember the dream.

Like many folks I have had some dreams that were so vivid and real (I have been told my caffeine consumption contributes to this) that I could not tell the difference in the experience other than the violations of logic, continuity, and the fact I woke up from them. In fact, strictly speaking, there is no real difference between experiencing a dream and experiencing an exterior driven version of our consciousness other than the rule set observed by the mental apparatus. In a similar vein, I have often wondered if lucid dreaming is actually an illusion and a person is simply dreaming that they are controlling their dream. I hope I haven't gone too far off topic.

Obligatory similar story: I awoke several months ago paralyzed. I was having a nightmare apparently and was yelling in my sleep and woke myself up. As I awoke it was though I was in thick molasses and struggled with what seemed all of my strength to move. Finally, I become fully awake, heard myself yelling (actually it was a sheepish moan, to tell the truth), and kind of shook all over, waking the wife. I can't remember the dream.

Like many folks I have had some dreams that were so vivid and real (I have been told my caffeine consumption contributes to this) that I could not tell the difference in the experience other than the violations of logic, continuity, and the fact I woke up from them. In fact, strictly speaking, there is no real difference between experiencing a dream and experiencing an exterior driven version of our consciousness other than the rule set observed by the mental apparatus. In a similar vein, I have often wondered if lucid dreaming is actually an illusion and a person is simply dreaming that they are controlling their dream. I hope I haven't gone too far off topic.

No not at all too far off topic.
I find your thoughts on lucid dreaming rather compelling and not dissimilar to my own thinking. Having had very vivid dreams on a regular basis I have often wondered if it is just my own semi conscious mind playing tricks on me or am I really lucid dreaming.

Not at all T.O.
You made some good points.
Dreams what ever they really are can be very tricky.
However; they should not be able to leave cuts, bruises and scars on you as these things sometimes do.

First of all I'd like to say thank you for sharing your intimate story with us Posey...it is not always easy to be so forthcoming and honest with all of the story. (emotions, details, etc.) So I admire and applaud you for that. Second of all, I can greatly relate to a lot of your experiences , your fears of windows, the dark, their appearance, their strangely playful nature/affection for us....on other counts I have a very different view. I do not think they can explain all of the sightings into one neat class. I believe that nature spirits such as elementals , faeries, and the like are seperate entities. Though I do find some correlations to faeries and leprecuans to abduction stories. The ppl. would leave foods and milk out on the window seal to appease them in hopes of them not taking their children in the night,etc. But native americans and some other cultures had a firm grasp on their sky brother, spirits/kachinas, and etc. being seperate entities indeed. And being from native blood I know the stories and would have to agree with them they are most definitely are seperate things, but also all very real. But we can have our different views with no hard feelings, I'm sure ;)
As for others suggesting that the beings be classed as demonic on the basis that they take us against our will, perform tests on us against our permission, and then replace us to our previous places is perposterous to say the least. When in fact, this is precisely what we humans do to other creatures (including alien beings we might obtain) all in the name of science. We do not view our learning practices as demonic so why should we label their's any differently? "We" are not all they seem to be studying. They are found observing (and sometimes manipulating ) our nuclear military sites, oceans, fields, livestock,etc. (all of you know the list , I'm sure).
I speak of this from an experiencer's point of view. Not the child experiencer I used to be, but the adult experiencer who can handle all the facts, look at it with a rational mind and see all these things now in hindsight...and yes, I too have been moved as of the last 7 yrs. particularly into the very spiritual realm that I now comfortably reside in. For many yrs. I walked with one foot in that "reality" and the other in this one...Now I am firmly placed and understand things on a much deeper level. I see now that all of this happened to me for a reason. I'm still not 100% certain of that reason but I am getting there. Many others are also in this reality of spirituality now. I know this for a fact from 2 areas. One being the internet and seeing how ppl.'s views have drastically changed in recent yrs. , I feel that veils are being lifted now. (or as another posted put it, "the membranes are thinning", nice!) The other being a study that I was involved in for abduction cases...the majority of the questions had to do with a change in my personal views on spirituality. (I'll be glad to give more detail to any who are interested.) When I asked the Dr. who head the research study what the purpose of this was (because frankly I had never connected the two and was floored by this realization) He responded by saying that it seems to be a common theme as of the past few yrs. . As of the end of the study and upon receiving the results/findings, all of us have had a major shift in our views of spirit, the planet, health, and finding a balance in nature for all to survive! Weird, I know , but also very fascinating! Anyway, I'm not trying to steal this thread or change anyone's opinions , I just wanted to share mine. And also to say, it is very good to find a place where ppl. can have different views and speak of it calmly and without prejudice. Very glad to be here.
Peace.

First of all I'd like to say thank you for sharing your intimate story with us Posey...it is not always easy to be so forthcoming and honest with all of the story. (emotions, details, etc.) So I admire and applaud you for that. Second of all, I can greatly relate to a lot of your experiences , your fears of windows, the dark, their appearance, their strangely playful nature/affection for us....on other counts I have a very different view. I do not think they can explain all of the sightings into one neat class. I believe that nature spirits such as elementals , faeries, and the like are seperate entities. Though I do find some correlations to faeries and leprecuans to abduction stories. The ppl. would leave foods and milk out on the window seal to appease them in hopes of them not taking their children in the night,etc. But native americans and some other cultures had a firm grasp on their sky brother, spirits/kachinas, and etc. being seperate entities indeed. And being from native blood I know the stories and would have to agree with them they are most definitely are seperate things, but also all very real. But we can have our different views with no hard feelings, I'm sure ;)
As for others suggesting that the beings be classed as demonic on the basis that they take us against our will, perform tests on us against our permission, and then replace us to our previous places is perposterous to say the least. When in fact, this is precisely what we humans do to other creatures (including alien beings we might obtain) all in the name of science. We do not view our learning practices as demonic so why should we label their's any
differently? "We" are not all they seem to be studying. They are found observing (and sometimes manipulating ) our nuclear military sites, oceans, fields, livestock,etc. (all of you know the list , I'm sure).
I speak of this from an experiencer's point of view. Not the child experiencer I used to be, but the adult experiencer who can handle all the facts, look at it with a rational mind and see all these things now in hindsight...and yes, I too have been moved as of the last 7 yrs. particularly into the very spiritual realm that I now comfortably reside in. For many yrs. I walked with one foot in that "reality" and the other in this one...Now I am firmly placed and understand things on a much deeper level. I see now that all of this happened to me for a reason. I'm still not 100% certain of that reason but I am getting there. Many others are also in this reality of spirituality now. I know this for a fact from 2 areas. One being the internet and seeing how ppl.'s views have drastically changed in recent yrs. , I feel that veils are being lifted now. (or as another posted put it, "the membranes are thinning", nice!) The other being a study that I was involved in for abduction cases...the majority of the questions had to do with a change in my personal views on spirituality. (I'll be glad to give more detail to any who are interested.) When I asked the Dr. who head the research study what the purpose of this was (because frankly I had never connected the two and was floored by this realization) He responded by saying that it seems to be a common theme as of the past few yrs. . As of the end of the study and upon receiving the results/findings, all of us have had a major shift in our views of spirit, the planet, health, and finding a balance in nature for all to survive! Weird, I know , but also very fascinating! Anyway, I'm not trying to steal this thread or change anyone's opinions , I just wanted to share mine. And also to say, it is very good to find a place where ppl. can have different views and speak of it calmly and without prejudice. Very glad to be here.
Peace.

We are much alike my friend CitizenK.
See some of my other posts here and elsewhere.

Quantumantics the language of the E.Ts
http://templeoftheinfidel.com/quantumantics0.html

The Gina Jones Tape
THE GINA JONES TAPE!!!

The G.J.T
http://templeoftheinfidel.com/Gina_Jones_Tape.mov

FullWPeeperSmallANDLIGHT.jpg

My interview​

B's G
Butch's Ghost | The Paracast Community Forums

Mr.Gonzwell
Mr. Gonzwell What Was It? By: Posey Gilbert | The Paracast Community Forums
Implant
Has Any One Seen One Of These Before? By: Posey Gilbert | The Paracast Community Forums

26 pt1
Twenty six things all Abductees should know pt1 By: Posey Gilbert | The Paracast Community Forums

26 pt2
Twenty six things all Abductees should know pt2 By: Posey Gilbert | The Paracast Community Forums

Spirits of my brothers
Orbs,Spirits Of My Brothers, Spyers, And The Golden Lights. | The Paracast Community Forums

Just say no.
Hypnosis, Just Say No. | The Paracast Community Forums

Interesting story thank you for posting it. Reminds me of a dream (at least I think it was a dream) I had not that long ago. In the dream, which didn't feel like a dream, I was awakened in the middle of the night out of a deep sleep for apparently no reason. I stood up, and since my room was pitch black, started to walk towards a lamp to turn on the lights. Before I could get there, something rushed at me and grabbed me. It wrapped it's arms around my upper back and wrapped it's legs around my lower back. I remember screaming and whatever it was that had me wrapped up projected the words "Shut up" into my mind. I don't remember anything more of the "dream" after that. All I remember is waking and feeling very strange, like my whole body was tingling. No paralysis or anything like that just like a full body hum that wasn't necessarily uncomfortable but was quite unlike anything I remember feeling. I stayed up the rest of the night and shrugged it off as a dream but I've always wondered. The terror I felt was very real to me. I've always slept with weapons next to my bed since I was a young child and I had a strange experience that I wrote about in the experiences section of the forums. However, I've chalked that up to hypnogogia and sleep paralysis, even though I've had sleep paralysis since then with none of the other factors. Just easier for me to think of it that way really.

What's even more strange, is the following night I woke up again around the same time, choking on something. It felt like something had been forced down my throat and then pulled out. When I woke up I was gagging and retching. I had slept with the lights and TV on that night because of the strange experience the previous night and I never saw anything, but I definitely felt strange. Not the first time I've had strange night time experiences mind you, but as far as I know, it was the last.

Hey Posey. For what its worth, I hope you get to the bottom of what has happened to you. It sounds really disturbing and frightening. This is definitely not a "sleep paralysis" thing but something else entirely. I genuinely wish you well and hope you get some closure on what has been a traumatic experience. I would say please keep your mind open as to what these entities are and dont let others control and determine your thoughts and conclusions for the sake of your sanity and to help others who may be going through similar experiences.

Peace and goodwill.

Back