• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Attack Of The Window Peepers A Glossary Of Terror Or Understanding The Alien By; Posey Gilbert

Has any one else ever encounter these entities?

• If yes. Please share.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
True. Nobody knows the underlying reality behind these beings. I wouldn't even be discussing this if I hadn't been seeing them here. I have signaled them and at times they have signaled back. I'm not particularly afraid of the phenomenon; I am afraid of tyranny!

"Demon" is a label put on something. The true back story on these things probably has little to do with our mythologies about them. However, for all practical purposes these things largely fit the description. Are they angels cast from heaven or whatever. Probably not. Are they something that those stories were based on? Maybe so.

Whatever these things are, if they are real in any sense of the word, they are evil from a human standpoint. They allegedly routinely violate the privacy and persons of individuals and commit acts of rape, terrorism, and kidnapping if the reports are to be believed. Not good. I don't care if they are alien scientists, doctors, or genetic engineers working for our greater good or some such.

There may not be a true EVIL as humans conceptualize it, but there are surely things that are destructive and counter to our well being we could label as such.

Cant argue with that post at all.

I cant help but wounder if there is a connection between this phenomenon and that of "Shadow People", of which I have had an encounter or two with of my own over the years.
I personally feel they are not friendly in the slightest to put it mildly but other than that I have nothing else to share as I am at as much of a loss as you are as to what the true nature of such entities really is. For sure the original posters experience falls under the category of high strangeness.

My perception has changed. I disagree with the hypothesis that these entities are feeding off of psychic energy. Not what I have encountered, anyway. This phenomenon uses field propulsion to move through space. I don't believe in demons. The only demons that exist, are the wicked people here on earth. Evil is a construct of the human mind. It does not exist in nature.

I did not say they were Demons, only a form of living energetic protozoa.
Not good or evil, positive or negative, only another life form, older than the physical universe.
At our core we are the same things, an intellectual energy.

"Demon" is a label put on something. The true back story on these things probably has little to do with our mythologies about them. However, for all practical purposes these things largely fit the description. Are they angels cast from heaven or whatever. Probably not. Are they something that those stories were based on? Maybe so.

Whatever these things are, if they are real in any sense of the word, they are evil from a human standpoint. They allegedly routinely violate the privacy and persons of individuals and commit acts of rape, terrorism, and kidnapping if the reports are to be believed. Not good. I don't care if they are alien scientists, doctors, or genetic engineers working for our greater good or some such.

There may not be a true EVIL as humans conceptualize it, but there are surely things that are destructive and counter to our well being we could label as such.

Well stated Trainedobserver.
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

I was referring to some of the information in the article you linked. I think we are dealing with more than one type of entity. Look at all the different designs of craft reported worldwide. In any case, I am fascinated by all this. There is more to reality that we are aware of. If I figure it out I will let you know!

I can't argue with any of the above. We do need to be cautious and not project our own expectations into what the phenomenon represents. It's not an easy riddle to solve. Doing things to people against their will cannot be justified under any circumstances.Tell that to our government. They haven't even come close to matching what people do to each other. Kill one person, call it murder. Kill a million, call it foreign policy.

Good, Evil, Positive, Negative, it is all just different poles of the same energy.
Absent one neither can exist on this Linearean level of universe.

We can just stand back and whiz all over humanity all we like for all the good it does us. Our problems as a species are a separate issue and don't compare to facing another technology using species that views us as prey. Besides, that is an assumption you are making based on your knowledge of one side of the equation. Neither you nor anyone else that I know if has any real knowledge of what these things are responsible for here or elsewhere. If they are real they come from somewhere, what actually occurs there has got to be interesting and driving their actions here, which tells me we wouldn't like it there.

There are answers if you know where to look or look long enough you can find answers or hints at least.
The Sin Of The Gods​

I was referring to some of the information in the article you linked. I think we are dealing with more than one type of entity. Look at all the different designs of craft reported worldwide. In any case, I am fascinated by all this. There is more to reality that we are aware of. If I figure it out I will let you know!

I only state that these things being living energy and therefore are Shape Shifters they can mimic other real phenomena and beings.

True. Yin, Yang. The human mind can make a choice. We can't stop the flood, but we can move to higher ground.

But only if that higher ground is first there, absent that what free will do you really have?
There is no free will, you can only do that which you do do, free will is but an illusion generated by the ego.

There are answers if you know where to look or look long enough you can find answers or hints at least.
The Sin Of The Gods​
I am already familiar with that information. I'm not concerned about what happened thousands of years ago. I'm concerned with what is happening now. Everything in the universe is in a constant state of change. The Gnostic beliefs claim the Archons are responsible for man's problems. Sitchin claims we were genetically engineered by the Annunaki to mine gold. He also claimed they were from the planet Niburu. I don't consider any of that information to be any more valid than the bible. I'm trying to discover a new paradigm.

But only if that higher ground is first there, absent that what free will do you really have?
There s no free will, you can only do that which you do do, free will is but an illusion generated by the ego.
I disagree. I can choose to expand my consciousness or I can choose to remain static.

Cant argue with that post at all.

I cant help but wounder if there is a connection between this phenomenon and that of "Shadow People", of which I have had an encounter or two with of my own over the years.
I personally feel they are not friendly in the slightest to put it mildly but other than that I have nothing else to share as I am at as much of a loss as you are as to what the true nature of such entities really is. For sure the original posters experience falls under the category of high strangeness.

Sixty years of experiences and damned if I know what they are either.
Mom called them Quick Shadows, but my brothers Chuck, Ralph, and I called them Black Shadows
The following experiences were partially reproduced in Phil Imbrogno's book
Interdimensional Universe

The Lady On The Roof

I am already familiar with that information. I'm not concerned about what happened thousands of years ago. I'm concerned with what is happening now. Everything in the universe is in a constant state of change. The Gnostic beliefs claim the Archons are responsible for man's problems. Sitchin claims we were genetically engineered by the Annunaki to mine gold. He also claimed they were from the planet Niburu. I don't consider any of that information to be any more valid than the bible. I'm trying to discover a new paradigm.

The Torah, and The Bible are but rehashed rehashes of the Sumerian Text.
Sitchin's works will give you the new paradigm you seek.

I have only traced the bible back to ancient Egypt. There certainly is similarities between ancient Sumeria and ancient Egypt. I still don't buy Sitchin's claims. Where is Niburu? It's not in this solar system.

I only state that these things being living energy and therefore are Shape Shifters they can mimic other real phenomena and beings.
Like I stated: I can only relate to what I have experienced directly, when it involves exploring the unknown. If I keep zapping them with the laser; they may be paying me a personal visit!

Some parts yes, but to a greater extent they contain reshaped echoes of Egyptian and Vedic works with about a hundred other religious and philosophical works thrown in for good measure when Constantine built the foundation of what would become Christianity (in Christianity's case).
Most do not know about the connections between the latter monotheistic religions and the much older Vedic tradition which incidentally birthed Zoroastrianism.

Sorry well off topic :rolleyes:

The Sin Of The Gods​

I think there is a huge problem with that whole scenario. Why would such a vastly technologically advanced civilization need to create a slave race of any kind? It doesn't make sense either practically or philosophically. It would be much more practical and ethically sound to create machines to do whatever you want.

Back