• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Attack Of The Window Peepers A Glossary Of Terror Or Understanding The Alien By; Posey Gilbert

Has any one else ever encounter these entities?

• If yes. Please share.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Why do you think the spheres are a life form and not a nuts and bolts craft? I have wondered if they are a life form. However, when I was signaling spheres a huge hemispherical shaped craft flew directly over my position. My impression was that they are somehow connected. What do think about this image? What process do you think is taking place?

png. copy.png

Oh Sky Serpent a pregnant Critter giving birth.
I video taped one of these things back in the late 80s.
Confused the hell out of me.

Why do you think the spheres are a life form and not a nuts and bolts craft? I have wondered if they are a life form. However, when I was signaling spheres a huge hemispherical shaped craft flew directly over my position. My impression was that they are somehow connected. What do you think about this image? What process do you think is taking place?

png. copy.png

There is a thread here that talks about this sort of thing being strings of decorative balloons.

I am aware of that. That is not the only picture that exists. Why would somebody assemble such a large quantity of balloons? We can't prove what it is one way or the other. I have never observed anything like it so I can't say for sure. In my mind, this is about exploration and discovery.

I am aware of that. That is not the only picture that exists. Why would somebody assemble such a large quantity of balloons? We can't prove what it is one way or the other. I have never observed anything like it so I can't say for sure. In my mind, this is about exploration and discovery.
These things are used in "Grand Openings" parties and whatnot. You can google and find numerous examples. The picture in this thread is clearly one of balloons. In my mind, when I see a picture of balloons, there is no mystery.

These things are used in "Grand Openings" parties and whatnot. You can google and find numerous examples. The picture in this thread is clearly one of balloons. In my mind, when I see a picture of balloons, there is no mystery.
If they are balloons, good. Remove that from the list.

Balloons don't glow at night flare up zip off stop, hover and dance in the sky.
Most people these days know the flight patterns of balloons.
Unless it is a deliberate hoax perpetrated by skeptics. and other like kind fools, real Experiencers know the difference.
These things have been sighted in orbit by astronauts on space craft.

Bravo!
Well said.

Unless it is a deliberate hoax perpetrated by skeptics. and other like kind fools, real Experiencers know the difference.
I have invested, blood, sweat, and tears. I'm not concerned about what other people think. Moreover, I have a huge pot of ham and beans simmering on the wood stove, and I will soon have enough gas to blast myself into orbit!

I happen to live in on Earth too and so [ know the difference in the way these things move.

Well that is true, however their are numerous videos and photographs of these balloon strings that people are misidentifying.

Posey,
My balloon comment was pointed toward photographs and videos depicting balloon strings as shown in posting 57 of this thread. I realize there are other types out there, particularly of the blurry and indistinct variety. Where is the nice clear shot we can just never seem to get?

I am not aware of any irrefutable evidence proving what I have interacted with is a life form. They are under intelligent control, but I don't know what is inside of them. I am working on a graphic based on a concept I call Trinity. Perhaps some of the phenomena being witnessed is another tier of technology released by some higher intelligence. Who the hell knows?

Back