• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Attack Of The Window Peepers A Glossary Of Terror Or Understanding The Alien By; Posey Gilbert

Has any one else ever encounter these entities?

• If yes. Please share.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have only traced the bible back to ancient Egypt. There certainly is similarities between ancient Sumeria and ancient Egypt. I still don't buy Sitchin's claims. Where is Niburu? It's not in this solar system.

Actually the Bible comes from Babylon not Egypt, thus its name "Bible" is similar to "Babylon".

I think there is a huge problem with that whole scenario. Why would such a vastly technologically advanced civilization need to create a slave race of any kind? It doesn't make sense either practically or philosophically. It would be much more practical and ethically sound to create machines to do whatever you want.

They tell you why in their text, basically they screwed up their atmosphere with their technology.
Kind of like we, their creations, are doing.
You guys really need to read the 12th Planet series.

Some parts yes, but to a greater extent they contain reshaped echoes of Egyptian and Vedic works with about a hundred other religious and philosophical works thrown in for good measure when Constantine built the foundation of what would become Christianity (in Christianity's case).
Most do not know about the connections between the latter monotheistic religions and the much older Vedic tradition which incidentally birthed Zoroastrianism.

Sorry well off topic :rolleyes:

Not really mostly all of those traditions came out of Sumeria.

Be careful what you wish for, ever hear of human mutilations?
I didn't say I wished for it to happen. Just an observation. Yes I have heard of human mutilations. I must admit if I encountered one of those spheres at close range in the boondocks, If I survived the encounter I would have to change my shorts!

Hahahahahahah, good one!
If I remember correctly Sitchin's translation of the Sumerian text was that Niburu has an elongated elliptical orbit taking it into deep space; that Niburu would return to the inner solar system at some time in the future. How can Niburu support life without a Sun?

Not really mostly all of those traditions came out of Sumeria.
Um no sorry they do not in the entirety.
Anyway I do not want to get into an argument with this as its off topic. I am a graduate in religious history (philosophy and religion), My main area of study for most of the time was in the origins of Christianity and Buddhist philosophy).

This is a subject for debate some time soon :) and I will welcome it but let us stay on topic in this thread for now.

Peace

But only if that higher ground is first there, absent that what free will do you really have?
There is no free will, you can only do that which you do do, free will is but an illusion generated by the ego.

Yes, the illusion is truly great and extends to all aspects of an individual's experiential reality. Bearing in mind that all we experience is a presentation of our individual consciousness and that whatever is behind some of the phenomena appears to be able to either manipulate the individual's consciousness directly, or play the central nervous system like an instrument actually producing experiences whole-cloth ...

I only state that these things being living energy and therefore are Shape Shifters they can mimic other real phenomena and beings.

... it seems that the forms they appear to take could be only mental projections induced in the experiencer's consciousness. Their true forms and natures may not activate the human senses in the normal manner, that is to say the shape-shifting may only be happening in the mind of the experiencer.

Of course there have been hints that there may also be human technology that essentially does the same thing. A device that would induce a programmable hallucination in a target but I think it is largely just speculation.

If I remember correctly Sitchin's translation of the Sumerian text was that Niburu has an elongated elliptical orbit taking it into deep space; that Niburu would return to the inner solar system at some time in the future. How can Niburu support life without a Sun?

They tell you why in their text, basically they screwed up their atmosphere with their technology.
Kind of like we, their creations, are doing.
You guys really need to read the 12th Planet series.

How reliable are Sitchin's translations? Are there any serious academics or scholars that support his translations even aside from the theories themselves?

I didn't say I wished for it to happen. Just an observation. Yes I have heard of human mutilations. I must admit if I encountered one of those spheres at close range in the boondocks, If I survived the encounter I would have to change my shorts!

Hahahahahahah, that comment almost cause me to pee my pants.
Then again after sixty a good sneeze can do that too.

Remember the Nibiru or Annuaki although a belligerent and brutal military culture they were an advanced civilization,
Remember they were geneticists and are at the root of and the deliberate cause of man’s warlike nature.
It is the re-entrance of this planet into the inner solar system that is at the basis of the 2012 panic that is flying about the Internet these days.
The year 2012 marks the point where the planet Nibiru is to complete its yearly cycle (35,000 years for us) and return in to the inner solar system.
If this is true well be it that there should be a panic.
The last thing these bastards did before they left was they Nuked Sodom and Gomorrah, not because these cities were sinful but because as usual these arrogant idiots were fighting amongst themselves.
Hopefully their nature has changed, or because of their warring nature, they have killed themselves off.
The NWO And The Return Of The Gods​
Are We Alone? - Zecharia Sitchin​

This is bit off topic but are the thoughts being projected at the moment. What is your take on these craft flaring up? I signaled them with a laser many times in the 70s and 80s and they never flared up. It's a pure brilliant white light that expands greatly in size. Odd that their behavior would change over time.

Remember the Nibiru or Annuaki although a belligerent and brutal military culture they were an advanced civilization,
Remember they were geneticists and are at the root of and the deliberate cause of man’s warlike nature.
It is the re-entrance of this planet into the inner solar system that is at the basis of the 2012 panic that is flying about the Internet these days.
The year 2012 marks the point where the planet Nibiru is to complete its yearly cycle (35,000 years for us) and return in to the inner solar system.
If this is true well be it that there should be a panic.
The last thing these bastards did before they left was they Nuked Sodom and Gomorrah, not because these cities were sinful but because as usual these arrogant idiots were fighting amongst themselves.
Hopefully their nature has changed, or because of their warring nature, they have killed themselves off.
The NWO And The Return Of The Gods​
Are We Alone? - Zecharia Sitchin​

I reckon you be the outlaw, Posey Wales. Well, looky here, the planet Niburu will not be returning. It was knocked out of its elliptical orbit by an asteroid and went careening into deep space, never to return to our solar system.

Um no sorry they do not in the entirety.
Anyway I do not want to get into an argument with this as its off topic. I am a graduate in religious history (philosophy and religion), My main area of study for most of the time was in the origins of Christianity and Buddhist philosophy).

This is a subject for debate some time soon :) and I will welcome it but let us stay on topic in this thread for now.

Peace

Thanks again discussion is welcome my friend I am always open to learning more.
But is it not true Christianity, came out if Judaism which basically ripped off some of the Sumerian creation stories?
I do not know much of the Buddhist philosophy, but that is at its foundation a mental and spiritual practices.

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam purport to be a more of a historical chronicling of Holy Events.

I.E.
The Book Of Genesis
Gilgamesh and Eridu and the great flood (Noah)
The Tower Of Babylon,
Enkidu and Gilgamesh

But Sitchin shows in his works the evolution of Sanskrit, Chinese, and other written languages from the Sumerian Cuneiform.
All his books make excellent reading by the way.

This is bit off topic but are the thoughts being projected at the moment. What is your take on these craft flaring up? I signaled them with a laser many times in the 70s and 80s and they never flared up. It's a pure brilliant white light that expands greatly in size. Odd that their behavior would change over time.

Those are not craft but animals.
They are playful, intelligent, and curious, not too unlike monkeys or dolphins.
I once watched them play a game of tag in the predawn skies of Martinsville Virginia
for an half hour.

I reckon you be the outlaw, Posey Wales. Well, looky here, the planet Niburu will not be returning. It was knocked out of its elliptical orbit by an asteroid and went careening into deep space, never to return to our solar system.

Where on or off Earth did you hear that?

Those are not craft but animals.
They are playful, intelligent, and curious, not too unlike monkeys or dolphins.
I once watched them play a game of tag in the predawn skies of Martinsville Virginia
for an half hour.
Why do you think the spheres are a life form and not a nuts and bolts craft? I have wondered if they are a life form. However, when I was signaling spheres a huge hemispherical shaped craft flew directly over my position. My impression was that they are somehow connected. What do you think about this image? What process do you think is taking place?

png. copy.png

Back