• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Skinwalker ET battle .. BS!!

Free episodes:

Agree KH and what other stuff is being missed with all the resources being spent there and maybe they should contact Don, Gene, Rich, Ward and Chris to team up with Bob funding a research program through Paracast? Col Alexander reads the post on regular basis.

Agree KH and what other stuff is being missed with all the resources being spent there and maybe they should contact Don, Gene, Rich, Ward and Chris to team up with Bob funding a research program through Paracast? Col Alexander reads the post on regular basis.
Are you kidding? I'm just a nosy "journalist," according to what I heard said around the now-defunct NIDS organization. And what could us unwashed, lowly peons possibly contribute toward scientific understanding of these "paranormal" mysteries on the ranch (or anywhere else, for that matter)? ;) Maybe someday, somehow, they'll re-think their prejudices... naw [rhetorical question], no way!

There is no other public mystery involving so many people whose work I like and respect but in which I invest so little time as Skinwalker. It's like a tempest in a tightly sealed 55 galon drum with a select group of folks taking peeks into the drum, claiming the fantastic and asking everyone else to take it all on faith and please stay away. The flow of information is just too tightly controlled.

[Emphasis all Jack—chris]

Subject: The Eric Davis story of the wormhole at Skinwalker according to George Knapp Las Vegas TV Newsman
Date: December 14, 2012 11:53:11 PM MST

"This is not fiction. I repeat this is not fiction. It is essentially excerpted from the book "The Hunt for the Skinwalker"
"There were four eyewitnesses to the "tunnel" incident...two of the witnesses were positioned on top of Skinwalker Ridge, watching thru binoculars including infrared binocs...and there were two people walking down below in the middle homestead. One of them was Dr. Colm Kelleher. I am not sure if the other was Eric Davis but I could check my notes. The guys up top saw a dirty yellow snowball of light floating a few feet above the ground and sent a warning to the guys below via walkie talkie. The ball of light transformed and stretched until it became a tunnel of light, again still floating a few feet above the ground, eventually got to about ten feet long. The guy with the Infrared binoculars saw the large dark being as it was wriggling thru the tunnel, struggling to move through it, comparable to a man squirming through a large hose...It took a few minutes, but this thing managed to get thru the tunnel, emerged from the other end of the light and stood up. It was large, maybe 7-8 feet tall, black, humanoid shape, no facial features--just black, and as soon as it emerged from the tunnel, it stood up, looked around, then took off at a gallop towards the ridge. Scared the hell out of everybody involved. True story.
"Also true is the story told by Eric about the "mind meld" episode..a black cloud came out of the trees as Colm and another PhD guy (I am not sure if I am okay in releasing the name were walking one night with dogs, again in the middle homestead, and they saw this large black cloud moving thru the trees. Dogs were scared shitless and hid behind the legs of the men. Both dogs were shaking and whimpering. The second guy, a physicist, froze in his tracks and then a voice came out of his mouth..not his own voice...the later presumption was that it was the cloud speaking thru him...it said something to the effect that"we are watching you, and you are not welcome here." Again, scared the crap out of the two guys, Colm included. The guy whose mind was taken over had lingering effects for several days..very bad dreams, nightmares, night terrors, the sense that something was watching his every move."

That second episode is very intetesting and quite dramatic. This if the first time I heard of this event. do you know chris if it came after the publication or that if it was withheld from being included for some reason ?

Love reading the many weird stories about what went on at Skinwalker Ranch. Who's to say for sure what exactly happened there?

Personally, speaking i think its unlikely there was a fight between god knows what and human beings at the Skinwalker ranch. But if the stories are anywhere near accurate one could least conclude this finding.

The phenomenon reacted negatively towards some of the people who had been working at the ranch, some of the farm animals were brutalised for no apparent reason ( food been the cause ruled out) and electronic equipment disabled by the phenomenon at the ranch (why)

The phenomenon experienced at the ranch wasn't overly friendly and welcoming. With all this in mind attacking humans physically might not be that big of a stretch really) but the claim of people been killed on the ranch because of the phenomenon would be information that would be difficult to protect and prevent from reaching the public. Surely investigators (investigating) the ranch would have heard more by now than just this one claim that came from the French lady?

Any battle on the ranch anyways would be very small and limited ( few men and a few women at most) army called in would be noticed fairly quickly. Why would Aliens be that pissed anyways with humans to even pick a fight ( there of all places?)

My impression of the phenomenon at the ranch is it reacts differently to different situations and events/ the strange wolf ( that doesn't die from bullets) is a perfect example of this it allowed humans to rub it before been fired on allegedly, now if this is the same phenomenon manifesting the wolf, and is behind other events at the ranch. The phenomenon has an personality ( because clearly it can be both friendly and negative)

I tend to agree with Alexander the way he thinks about this phenomenon. The fact there is no public access to this ranch, lends some credence to the many claims been made about the ranch. Why would you need armed guards what are you protecting, cattle?

Skinwalker ranch is Bigelows Area 51 you're not getting in to see the goodies.

Here, listen to Colm Kelleher describe in his own words the events which took place at the ranch.
On the “Darkness on the Edge of Town” radio show Colm describes the event out in the pasture with the materializing dark cloud and the NASA researcher. BoA radio has Colm describing various events which took place at the ranch. Furthermore J Vallee stated in an additional BoA interview that the events which took place in “Hunt for the Skinwalker” were for the most part accurate.

To listen to the 06' interview with Colm on “Darkness on the Edge of Town”, you’ll have to go to the “show archives” on the left side of the page, then go to season 1 2006' , and scroll down toward the bottom of the page. There are two separate interviews where you will have to wade through advertising & dialog, however if your interested, it’s worth it.

The Darkness on the Edge of Town | Paranormal Radio Show

Here is the BoA interview with Colm. There are apparently two seperate interviews, in which this is the first.

BoA:Audio, Season One

Kieran ,
I do think something strange has happened at the skinwalker ranch is it from paranormal maybe. What I trying to say is J Vallee is on the money regarding the use of the paranormality as tool for sorts of manners of politics. The skinwalker ranch could have huge oil despoits , gold , rare minerals, large underground water deposits onnected who knows unless you have acess to all the doumentations from all the so called scientist experitments being conducted on the skinwalker unless it all for military experiments use only. In the end it private property and what goes on is his bussniess unless it in dangers surround people living in the area?

It's really hard for me to avoid it, and I don't want to skepticate all over an interesting thread, but there is a difference between open-mindedness and the mechanical refusal to doubt.

Chris, you're eye rolling everyone who thinks it's unlikely that there was a cover-up concerning a shoot-out at the ranch, but you're calling Lance out on the same shit. You're also declaring yourself an authority by shutting down rebuttals from any person who has never been to the ranch. It doesn't make sense.

You have been to the ranch, that's true. While I'm sure you saw dead cow a plenty, how many wormholes, aliens, undeniable spacecraft and/or smoking dogs have you personally witnessed while there? If your answer is 0, then you need to understand that everything you know about the ranch comes from a story you were told -- that is exactly where everyone else in this forum got their information regarding this stuff. If you have a different answer, then provide information regarding those particular experiences; don't strong arm disagreements with an appeal authority.

Everyone appreciates the effort and time you took to make those trips to the ranch to search for evidence. Everyone appreciates the effort and time you put into following up on those visits, trying to stay informed and reporting on what information you collected. However, you can't claim dominion over the topic when most of what you learned on those trips seems to have come from the stories of the ranch owner and an experience he allegedly had while you were on the phone (and I won't even eye roll that), it's still information that was just being told to you.

You have the experience of having been on the show, which gives you more insight into that very particular discussion. Outside of that discussion, though, your experiences at the ranch consisted largely of collecting stories that we've also all heard/read for years.

And in case it's lost in translation, here, I'm not making a statement, one way or the other, regarding the accuracy of any claims. I'm making a statement regarding the strong arming that's taking place.

...there is a difference between open-mindedness and the mechanical refusal to doubt. Chris, you're eye rolling everyone who thinks it's unlikely that there was a cover-up concerning a shoot-out at the ranch, but you're calling Lance out on the same shit. You're also declaring yourself an authority by shutting down rebuttals from any person who has never been to the ranch. It doesn't make sense.
Huh? "a difference between open-mindedness and the mechanical refusal to doubt."? You think? Of course there is...Eyerolling? I'm not sure what you mean..."I was "spanked" somewhat by George Knapp who yesterday issued a "goodbye" missive to the mail list...I'd name names but then I'd have to... uhh they would have to... well—nevermind :rolleyes:" and "Are there any more accounts given of (pre-Sherman) events by the local tribes? [my response] "Not unless you know of any :rolleyes: " The first "eye-roll" was after a bad joke, the second was noting that indigeous traditional knowledge is oral, so no one can truly know for sure, and I havn't heard any stories. I'm no authority, I don't claim to be, and I haven't shut down anything from anyone, in fact, I've spent years trying to get people to come forward. I don't "know" what happened at the ranch, or by whom and why. I suspect no one can ever know for sure. But I'm digging and taking notes. I try to get 2 confirmations for every allegation...until then, it's well, a rumor.
If you have a different answer, then provide information regarding those particular experiences; don't strong arm disagreements with an appeal authority..
Show me where I've "strong-armed" anyone. I'll offer up something about anything about this case when I get confirmations.
Everyone appreciates the effort and te you took to make those trips to the ranch to search for evidence. Everyoninformed and reporting on what information you collected. However, you can't claim dominion over the topic when most of what e appreciates the effort and time you put into following up on those visits, trying to stay you learned on those trips.
I've only been to the ranch twice.
...seems to have come from the stories of the ranch owner and an experience he allegedly had while you were on the phone (and I won't even eye roll that), it's still information that was just being told to you..
Yeah, ok....so?
...I'm not making a statement, one way or the other, regarding the accuracy of any claims. I'm making a statement regarding the strong arming that's taking place.
I haven't been "strong-arming anyone," but thanx 4 for acknowledging the whip...:rolleyes:

Whatever Lance... You're the expert, what could I possible know for certain about anything related to the Sherman Ranch case? Or television? Or science? Or our view of our consensual reality?

Typically, you don't seem to pull that kind of thing. Here, you've belittled Lance's position by mocking his ability for expertise on the matter, and making the allusion that you are probably more qualified. This particular line could be read several ways, I could have chosen to read it in this way.

Ya think? Why do you always talk down to folks and insinuate that the rest of us are frick'in idiots? Nevermind... I don't want to know... Oh and you're welcome for the intell on the still-unfolding "death on the Sherman Ranch story" and thanks for acknowledging my years of hard work on the case (not!)—Perhaps there's more to this "death on the ranch" scenario than meets the eye?...naw...;)

Years of hard work, or you've been there twice?

If by years of hard work you mean reviewing stories and follow up, cool. But the reason he may not have seen fit to praise that particular concept is that it is true of anyone with an interest in that particular subject. Everyone with an interest has been reviewing stories. There is no special qualification on your end, there.

It is also here that your position on the death is implied. That's fair enough. Again, it's not your position that i had a problem with, but how you choose to bolster it.

That's about what I saw, no shock there, and no reason the show would need a consent form to run the interview. Bigelow is a public figure out in public and he answered the questions.

Sure, if you say so Frank

Dismissive attitude backed by the implied argument from authority.

Like I said, "...nothing to see here folks, move along.

Someone makes an observation that doesn't gel with your worldview and you imply that that view is naive. You don't offer a sound counterpoint, other than to suggest that this view is like that of hoy polloi cattle who can be told to "move along," believing that there is "nothing to see here." Your position in the forums, and with the show, grants you a social weight when it comes to this kind of thing -- that means you can suggestively "strong arm" on the pure weight of influence when the nature of your counterpoint is "you're naive, and anyone who thinks this is naive."

Whether or not you did these things intentionally, you did them. In this case, you did exactly what you accused Lance of doing. You implied that there must be something off about a person's worldview, rather than build an argument against whatever position they had that ran contrary to your own. Just because you did it with subtlety, doesn't mean you didn't do it.

You have the right to your opinion, and if that is your opinion, that's fine. However, Lance also has the right to his opinion, so there's no right to call him out on something you were going to do two posts from that one.

Again, I only felt it necessary to mention this, because you typically don't seem to present your views in this way, but I've also not been here long. I just didn't think some of your commentary was fair, especially given your position.

You have the right to your opinion, and if that is your opinion, that's fine. However, Lance also has the right to his opinion, so there's no right to call him out on something you were going to do two posts from that one. Again, I only felt it necessary to mention this, because you typically don't seem to present your views in this way, but I've also not been here long. I just didn't think some of your commentary was fair, especially given your position.
Yeah, you're right... this is no typical case and I'm not reacting in my normal manner. I have publicly understated my involvement in the case since I became involved in 1996. Sorry if you think I've been a tad defensive, but this should be easy to understand. If you look at the short list of interested individuals probably privy to insider, unpublicized information about this case, that should give you some insight into my comments.

You seem like a good natured, reasonable guy, Chris. I just don't like when things get unfair. I can understand your frustration with certain aspects of the situation.

In fairness to Chris . . . .

"It's clear they're doing everything they can to make it a failure so they don't have to renew it," Ventura said when he appeared on The Alex Jones Show's Infowars Nightly News on November 28. The "they" he refers to, as is typical with conspiracy theories, is vaguely defined. "Look at what the facts are," he said on a follow-up appearance last week. "The FEMA show was taken off, after airing only one time... and the TSA show, again... we completed the show and they chose not to air it. Somebody on their end made the decision. They've chosen not to air it. TruTV, the network did. Who influenced truTV to do that, I do not know."

Jesse Ventura Suspects a Conspiracy About His Show About Conspiracies - James McGirk - The Atlantic

@Frank - considering how popular the show has been I think I agree with Jesse. It just is not done in TV to spend money on something that sells and cancel or delay it without real justification. TV is a business and an expensive on. You can see with all the X-factor type copies that when a formula works, it is done to death. As far as I know, Jesse's show is the first conspiracy show to cover so many different conspiracy topics and the numbers (viewers) have been great. It just makes no sense to mess with such a show with a good slot.

Whenever someone derides 'conspiracy theories' or 'conspiracy theorists' I always counter with, 'well do you believe the official JFK story?' I think it's a pile of horseshit!

@Frank - considering how popular the show has been I think I agree with Jesse. It just is not done in TV to spend money on something that sells and cancel or delay it without real justification. TV is a business and an expensive on. You can see with all the X-factor type copies that when a formula works, it is done to death. As far as I know, Jesse's show is the first conspiracy show to cover so many different conspiracy topics and the numbers (viewers) have been great. It just makes no sense to mess with such a show with a good slot.

Whenever someone derides 'conspiracy theories' or 'conspiracy theorists' I always counter with, 'well do you believe the official JFK story?' I think it's a pile of horseshit!

Goggs, it's just impossible to say anything with the word "conspiracy" in it without most people automatically dismissing you. And I wonder if that's not a kind of conspiracy in itself. If you want people not to take something seriously, make a joke of it. Make them laugh at it. It works every time.

Goggs, it's just impossible to say anything with the word "conspiracy" in it without most people automatically dismissing you. And I wonder if that's not a kind of conspiracy in itself. If you want people not to take something seriously, make a joke of it. Make them laugh at it. It works every time.

Thank you for justifying my presence here exo, at least that is my attempted angle

Is Jesse Ventura the new Smothers Brother?

I haven't seen too many episodes of this show and probably should watch more. I've found it to be OK as far as it goes but from what I've seen it's emphasis on style over substance is it's biggest drawback.

Back