• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Skinwalker ET battle .. BS!!

Free episodes:

greyliens is the de facto smoke screen for any freaky shit period. as soon as you use "aliens" it throws people off completely into some other fantasy. It works for all kinds of stuff and I have been using it in day to day life. e.g.. I was late for work and I couldn't keep using the same excuse which was that the trains are constantly messed up, so I said it was because engineers on the Piccadilly line had uncovered a portal which been breached by reptilians who had to battle London transport ticket inspectors and transport police for trespassing and not having valid tickets for their journey, causing major delays by blocking the tracks. My managers bought that BS as they had heard a similar story on t'interwebs to do with area 51.

Back