• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Silvia Brown

I hate this woman with a passion.

Is it just me or does she remind anyone else of an orangutan? It's the hair I guess.

Heh heh! I always think she looks like Jabba the Hutt, especially when she dresses in brown or yellow and brown on the Montel Show.
But as for orangutans; I can see it. Don't they pick their teeth a lot? So does Saliva. She picks her teeth, waves her claws, hacks out useless and untrue information, and picks her teeth and waves her claws some more. Oh, yeah, and once in a while shifts her bulk on her chair.

I think she's hot. She reminds me of my mother. And sister. Don't talk bad bout Silvia. I might juz have to bann yooz. Biatch! She gave me a readin once. She told me I was a man wif two arms and two legs. How the fuk she no dat? She also said, I like to eat food and drink certain liquids. And that I have been to the doctor wif helf problems before. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, mister debunker. Oh, she also knew I like to sleep when I'm tired. And that I prefer sleeping in/on a bed. BLAM!! BIATCH! I need more gin now.

Well, that's probably the most accurate she's been since....ever.

Heh heh! I always think she looks like Jabba the Hutt, especially when she dresses in brown or yellow and brown on the Montel Show.
But as for orangutans; I can see it. Don't they pick their teeth a lot? So does Saliva. She picks her teeth, waves her claws, hacks out useless and untrue information, and picks her teeth and waves her claws some more. Oh, yeah, and once in a while shifts her bulk on her chair.

I'm waiting to see her pick fleas or ticks from Montel and eat them. Pack grooming is very important in the orangutan community. She'd probably charge for it though.

Bob and I have said this many times..She was a fraud a fake a con artist..the worst of the worst..A woman who prayed on the gullible..

This woman was a horrible woman a creep..I KNOW her karma will influence her next life...and Karma is a crual master

Bob and I have said this many times..She was a fraud a fake a con artist..the worst of the worst..A woman who prayed on the gullible..

This woman was a horrible woman a creep..I KNOW her karma will influence her next life...and Karma is a crual master

You shouldn't hold back Rikki, Tell us How you really feel :)

btw, vows the new addition coming along ?

Bob and I have said this many times..She was a fraud a fake a con artist..the worst of the worst..A woman who prayed on the gullible... This woman was a horrible woman a creep..I KNOW her karma will influence her next life...and Karma is a cruel master
Gene? Can someone get banned for speaking ill of the dead after all chance of an NDE has passed?
Just checking :rolleyes:

LOL Chris! I saw her in person and she earned every last bit of venom! I was more worried bout being banned for posting the "batman and robin" review!

Last edited:
But she was so ...spiritual. (sorry ...sorry)

Her act is the kind of thing I'm talking about. Delusion, lies, and exploitation of the innocent, ignorant, and superstitious as they struggle in the vain attempt to make grim reality conform to some fairy tale notion.

I remember seeing a silvia brown footage on youtube a few months ago and she was interviewing a 9-11 widow. Silvia said that this widows husband died by drowning, but the widow makes silvia aware that her husband was a fireman and died when the towers collapsed. the thing that made it real funny was that Silvia kept trying to tell the widow that her husband had died by some form of water, most likely drowning.
Dr. Judy Wood in her analysis of the event, "Where did the Towers go?", says that the explosions were not explosive devices, but water tanks that had expanded because of the heat generated by the 'free energy' that dustified the concrete and metal of the buildings. Each floor had these water tanks and is why as the energy seared from the top down and bottom up to the center of the buildings, an explosive domino effect from the exploding tanks took place. It is possible based on this empirical study, that many people drowned. Silvia Browne has not been wrong in her visions and she doesn't distort what she 'sees'. So, the psychic may indeed have helped to prove Dr. Wood's conclusion regarding the explosions.

Dr. Judy Wood in her analysis of the event, "Where did the Towers go?", says that the explosions were not explosive devices, but water tanks that had expanded because of the heat generated by the 'free energy' that dustified the concrete and metal of the buildings. Each floor had these water tanks and is why as the energy seared from the top down and bottom up to the center of the buildings, an explosive domino effect from the exploding tanks took place. It is possible based on this empirical study, that many people drowned. Silvia Browne has not been wrong in her visions and she doesn't distort what she 'sees'. So, the psychic may indeed have helped to prove Dr. Wood's conclusion regarding the explosions.
NOT WRONG NOT WRONG????SYVIA WAS A FAKE A FRAUD!!!!

Syvia Browne Local Apperance | The Paracast Community Forums
the return of slvia browne! | The Paracast Community Forums

I personaly had TWO READINGS FROM HER..BOLTH FLAT OUT WRONG>>>I will put the responsibility on you...IF YOU THINK SHE WAS A GREAT PSYIC POST ONE THING SHE DID TO HONESTLY HELP THE POLICE IN AN INVESTAGATION>>

Last edited:
NOT WRONG NOT WRONG????SYVIA WAS A FAKE A FRAUD!!!!

Syvia Browne Local Apperance | The Paracast Community Forums
the return of slvia browne! | The Paracast Community Forums

I personally had TWO READINGS FROM HER..BOTH FLAT OUT WRONG>>>
Okay, I won't argue. I haven't studied the allegations she's a fraud, but now this has my interest! Your experience may show proof as well, however, until I interview you to know the specifics of the readings I couldn't say. I do know this with a question... who would be foolish to say someone drowned during the twin tower event when not one thing was mentioned about water being a problem? That event was about fire and incineration, not water damage. A world renowned psychic wouldn't risk a career by suggesting a death occurred otherwise unless the woman mentioned her husband's duty regarding the 9/11 of 2001 after the reading took place. If she was shaken by the revelation after her reading, she would have a career of practice damage controlling right there in real time. I've witnessed so-called psychics change their stories, but it appears Brown didn't sway. I am very interested in following up on Brown for the reason I am an investigator and don't criticize anyone, you her or the news, but look for logical reasoning for her supposed inaccurate readings. I want to approach this with objectiveness. Would you be willing to share your experience?

Yes I DID share it so did my wife. .

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
I take it that the CNN video is of you and your wife then, correct? I have not reviewed the clip yet. If this is not your account, please share privately because I'm taking this seriously as a CSI investigation. It's what I do. nwocsi.wordpress.com
My email is [email protected] (new world order crime scene investigations). I have always wondered about Sylvia Brown because she has a counter part where I live in Tucson.. another world known psychic who I have an issue with, but never had a reason to validate or discredit the both of them. I'm not doing this to destroy careers... if she's for real, I could use her in future investigations for the reason I had to disassociate with a very good one of recent. If she's a fraud, then I have to proceed with caution. Lee

no sir.. my encounters with her are recorded on the fourm please find the links on my post number 95 please direct all questions to me on those threads.

I take it that the CNN video is of you and your wife then, correct? I have not reviewed the clip yet. If this is not your account, please share privately because I'm taking this seriously as a CSI investigation. It's what I do. nwocsi.wordpress.com
My email is [email protected] (new world order crime scene investigations). I have always wondered about Sylvia Brown because she has a counter part where I live in Tucson.. another world known psychic who I have an issue with, but never had a reason to validate or discredit the both of them. I'm not doing this to destroy careers... if she's for real, I could use her in future investigations for the reason I had to disassociate with a very good one of recent. If she's a fraud, then I have to proceed with caution. Lee
YOU CANT...SHE IS DEAD....SYVIA DIED LAST YEAR>>>SORRY>>>

Back