• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Silvia Brown

I think you mean Criss Angel not Chris Rock.

In St. Louis, the local CBS affiliate (who ironically runs Montell Williams, where Ms. Brown is a fixture), is all over her after a recent appearance here. St. Louis media has a problem with her since she told Shawn Hornbeck's parents he was dead. Of course, he was the boy found living with his kidnapper in the suburbs of St. Louis a little over a year ago.

http://www.kmov.com/video/topvideo-index.html?nvid=243576

Their video player is finicky sometimes.

David Biedny said:
She's a disgusting parasite, and I hope the Universe gives her what she deserves.

dB

I'd like that too, but the universe seems to be taking it's time with her. Of course I did read something about her and her husband going through bankruptcy at the Watchdog site awhile back.

I found the clip of the show that inspired this thread while at youtube. YuPadpaTwKY

Paranormal Packrat said:
David Biedny said:
Packrat, that was just perfect. Thanx!

dB

Np. you're welcome.

Here's a clip the Stop Silvia Brown guy speaks about for those who haven't seen it.

hRc4LkBRjIc

There just aren't enough bullets to get rid of some things that are wrong in this world.

The woman's boyfriend disappeared on 9-11. Yet, Sylvia says he drowned. Yeah... The lady should have walked up to that cow, and took a ball bat to her knees.

Sylvia Brown, and that other tard James Van Fraud need to be seriously tarred and feathered.

Tommy Allison said:
Paranormal Packrat said:
David Biedny said:
Packrat, that was just perfect. Thanx!

dB

Np. you're welcome.

Here's a clip the Stop Silvia Brown guy speaks about for those who haven't seen it.

hRc4LkBRjIc

There just aren't enough bullets to get rid of some things that are wrong in this world.

The woman's boyfriend disappeared on 9-11. Yet, Sylvia says he drowned. Yeah... The lady should have walked up to that cow, and took a ball bat to her knees.

Sylvia Brown, and that other tard James Van Fraud need to be seriously tarred and feathered.

Cmon now. He coulda been really thirsty and tried to drink from the fire hose and drowned himself. Many people die that way you know.

PS. I hate Montel.

LOL,,, why is there even a thread on this evil fruit cake? I must however thank Dave and Gene for having an episode that touched base on this "thing". I've heard of her but could never stomach her long enough to even listen to a word she had to say. I'm glad she has been exposed so my hat is off to the Paracast for being a watch dog on this matter.....

~A

I wish this cow would just drop over. Her 4 pack a day cigarette voice reminds me of a speaking phlegm pile.

7 String said:
LOL,,, why is there even a thread on this evil fruit cake? I must however thank Dave and Gene for having an episode that touched base on this "thing". I've heard of her but could never stomach her long enough to even listen to a word she had to say. I'm glad she has been exposed so my hat is off to the Paracast for being a watch dog on this matter.....

~A

Why the thread? So you can post like you did, is part of the reason. Also see Astralis' reply. That was another reason.

Ankhes said:
Check out Robert Lancaster's newest article. It is absolutely priceless! Sylvia's behaviour is not only nasty but incredibly stupid. I think she expected people to rally to her defense and...well, read the article and see!

http://www.stopsylviabrowne.com/articles/ispeakwithbrowne.shtml

Ugh. I think I'd wreck seeing that billboard.

Thanks for the link. I haven't read this yet.

Read through half of it so far, very interesting.

Lol. Hey, Carrot Top played there too (see second photo). If you had to choose Tommy. Would you see the Carrot show or Brown one? Blow your head off?

I liked the article too. Hell if he was going to get kicked out he should have at least made a huge scene!

Paranormal Packrat said:
What's Brown in a wheelchair for?

Finished the article. Very interesting, but pisses me off. Trespassing? What bullshit.

What bullshit is right. But I think that when this accusation is common knowledge it will only make Browne look even worse.

About her wheelchair; she has used one quite a bit for at least several years but generally doesn't want to be seen in it. She is usually wheeled to backstage and then she stands for only moments and then walks onstage. Now that more people know she uses a wheelchair she is seen in it more often. I think she claims she has a hip problem.

I think that people like Sylvia have an overdeveloped sense of self. They believe that they have powers, and should use them to benefit themselves.

Sylvia Brown, like James Van Fraud, are fakes. I knew she was a fraud the second I saw her the first time. I'm a skeptic, to the core when it comes to anyone selling something, especially so called psychic ability that they use for gain.

Back