• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Silvia Brown

Pixel I think I got bit by a troll LOL an CSI style investigator that did not know the woman he wanted to recruit was DEAD??? some investigator...
lol, no I'm not a troll. Trolls have no language skills nor are they pleasant when commenting with cynicism or using profane remarks, etc. I honestly didn't realize Brown had been deceased for over a year. It does answer my question as to why I was never returned email when I did query her about a case I had investigated... at the time Joe Zamudio was being looked at as the assassin of Judge John M. Roll and after seeing his autopsy report, I needed some reference point to go with during the Gabrielle Giffords shooting here in Tucson. I hope that you understand that implicating someone, in this instance me, as being something that is frowned upon without merit is cause for introspective thought, was jumping the gun. If you would, take some time to see what I do here: Will MILAB Abduct Super Soldiers in 2014?

If you are friends with Doug Dietrich, think again about maintaining that relationship for the reason in time, he won't exist as a show pundit or have a stage presence because that, my friend, happens to be the troll your labeling me as. I did the same to Ed Chiarini of wellaware1 and an exposé on George Noory just this year in Phoenix. Please take care with your research and watch the liberal assumptions with people because you'll never know who you're dealing with. Just a pointer in these forums. Now, I never knew Sylvia nor did I really want to befriend her.. her vibes just didn't jive right with me. I trusted that she was on the mark, however, I wouldn't consider her a friend if we had met. I'm honest that way, but to talk about a person being a fraud even after they have passed on is disingenuous unless there is a real reason. I don't think she would purposely injure anyone. It means that to be good at something doesn't mean we have to be 100 percent on the mark each and every time. I can do 100 things and 99 of them check out, but if I'm incorrect on one matter and you discredit me in public, it causes everyone to forget the 99 good things I've done. So, in Sylvia's case where she may have erred there must be a plausible reason and that's what I was interested in with the person who felt defrauded. And that's all... a shill, troll, psyops operator, cointelpro.... well my friend, those are people I flush out into the open for a living. While it's said it takes one to know one, the thing with me is I go into studies not knowing a damn thing about anyone until I see it, taste it in the air, am slam dunked by them like Dietrich did in person and so on and then I know what I'm dealing with. It's then that I can call them a bit of a troll after spending a year investigating them. Then, because I'm good at what I do, I expose them for who they really are for others to form their opinions. No, I'm not a bit of a troll... I am a troll's worst nightmare. Incidentally, Silvia is spelled with a y which means the original contributor didn't do their research either.

Last edited:
Whoa, did the stupid fairy sprinkle this thread all of a sudden, or what?

Anyone who thinks Sylvia Browne was anything other than a carny-style fraud, is either delusional or too dumb to live. Your mileage may vary.

Good grief. After that completely wrong call regarding the WV coal miners on CTC, not even George Noory returned her phone calls.

OK, I am more gentle than my husband so I will handle this. In regard to the 2 readings I and My husband received the 1st was to give us details on the death of My Husbands great grandfather. Ms Browne had several bits of information before hand. She used those clues to weave together a creditable story concerning his death. Problem was that the story she wove was just that a story.
The 2nd reading was she was handed a key and asked the significance of the key in his life the key has several things stamped on it that points directly to where the key came from or could give a person with a sense of history a big clue. BUT NO! Ms Browne GOT IT ALL WRONG! Not even CLOSE...Also Ms Browne had in wasted life preyed upon the gullible the down and out the despite. Ms Browne is one of the few I feel truly deserves the full blessings of her karma from this life to be exacted in the next.
The short video below shows what I feel her next life will be based on a life of greed and sloth.
BLESSED BE!
Victoria Watson
(RIKKI)
Ms Browne in her next life

Altho I am not a CSI style investigator such as yourself, in about 6 seconds I did manage to find links to about all you need to know about Sylvia. Two links below might be of interest to you. ;)

Picture 4.png
Sylvia Browne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Psychic Defective: Sylvia Browne’s History of Failure - CSI
Thank you.. now that I've learned that she isn't at her desk these days, there's no sense in validating her as being a fraud or not. I was interested for the reason I need help with a specific investigation that apparently she had a specialty with regardless of being deceptive or not. If I employed her, I'd be able to tell myself if she was fibbing. So, there's no reason for me to study... you all pretty much are convincing enough. I had an experience over 25 years ago in Blythe California. A friend introduced me to one of his friends and we spent the night as we were traveling to Arizona from college in Los Angeles. It turned out that his friend's girlfriend was a fortune teller. That evening after having spent all day with them, she read his fortune using tarot cards. I was amazed because my friend was jaw dropped and starry eyed at her accuracy. And then it was over. I felt left out! I begged to have mine read and she sort of put me off. Finally, she opted in and my fortune was told. My jaw dropped and my eyes popped! It took me two days to piece it all together. What she had done was purposely put me off because I was the one who she studied the most. She overheard my phone calls of which I was unaware she was doing and, well, just a sponge off my friend and me. So, I figured it all out and she was definitely a con woman. Sylvia may have been supremely sensitive and able to do what that woman did 10 or 20 fold for world fame. You don't get famous for being always wrong. And because Sylvia may have had the ability to listen to distant conversations in a crowd of people, confuse who said what to who and merely told other stories that didn't match the people she was reading? Who knows. I'm out of this conversation now if you all don't mind. Hope my videos are helpful to those who are interested in going after real time and real dangerous operatives. Sylvia Brown if she was a con woman took a lot of money I'm sure and while she was alive be brought to court on it. But, that's all in the past. I know of one person here in Tucson who is a true psychic. He doesn't practice it officially, but uses it in his chiropractic practice and healing therapies. I can't use him because what I do is against his comfort range and I must respect that. How I know he is a true psychic is because without me saying anything, he told me what I was thinking and what problem I was facing. There was no way he could have known. So, I believe psychics do exist. Sylvia, who the heck knows (well, you all do), but I'll say this, I get to learn from people like you who share their experiences and I thank you regarding the Sylvia story. It's something that I never studied beyond fielding a question without a response from her, but now I'm clear there was a problem. Thanks again.

Thank you.. now that I've learned that she isn't at her desk these days, there's no sense in validating her as being a fraud or not. I was interested for the reason I need help with a specific investigation that apparently she had a specialty with regardless of being deceptive or not. If I employed her, I'd be able to tell myself if she was fibbing. So, there's no reason for me to study... you all pretty much are convincing enough. I had an experience over 25 years ago in Blythe California. A friend introduced me to one of his friends and we spent the night as we were traveling to Arizona from college in Los Angeles. It turned out that his friend's girlfriend was a fortune teller. That evening after having spent all day with them, she read his fortune using tarot cards. I was amazed because my friend was jaw dropped and starry eyed at her accuracy. And then it was over. I felt left out! I begged to have mine read and she sort of put me off. Finally, she opted in and my fortune was told. My jaw dropped and my eyes popped! It took me two days to piece it all together. What she had done was purposely put me off because I was the one who she studied the most. She overheard my phone calls of which I was unaware she was doing and, well, just a sponge off my friend and me. So, I figured it all out and she was definitely a con woman. Sylvia may have been supremely sensitive and able to do what that woman did 10 or 20 fold for world fame. You don't get famous for being always wrong. And because Sylvia may have had the ability to listen to distant conversations in a crowd of people, confuse who said what to who and merely told other stories that didn't match the people she was reading? Who knows. I'm out of this conversation now if you all don't mind. Hope my videos are helpful to those who are interested in going after real time and real dangerous operatives. Sylvia Brown if she was a con woman took a lot of money I'm sure and while she was alive be brought to court on it. But, that's all in the past. I know of one person here in Tucson who is a true psychic. He doesn't practice it officially, but uses it in his chiropractic practice and healing therapies. I can't use him because what I do is against his comfort range and I must respect that. How I know he is a true psychic is because without me saying anything, he told me what I was thinking and what problem I was facing. There was no way he could have known. So, I believe psychics do exist. Sylvia, who the heck knows (well, you all do), but I'll say this, I get to learn from people like you who share their experiences and I thank you regarding the Sylvia story. It's something that I never studied beyond fielding a question without a response from her, but now I'm clear there was a problem. Thanks again.

Sir; We posted as we did to have you avoid a slippery slope. Ms Browne was indeed a con artist a huckster a fraud. Sad thing is.. when we saw her she looked like my grandma. She sounded like her but she was cold inside she KNEW what she was doing. And that is the true crime.

Before I put this to bed I will tell you one thing. I have met a Ho Chuck Shaman his name is Red Elk. My Husband handed him the key in question. Red elk WITHOUT looking at the key dropped the key. He told us a great sprit of death was upon it. Red Elk was correct. Ms Browne Held the same key. and told us a made up story. And there is the difference. Ms Browne had her Millions, Red Elk lives in poverty He seeks no fame no fortune. yet this man has more Riches than Ms Browne EVER will have.
BLESSED BE
Victoria Watson
(RIKKI)

Before I put this to bed I will tell you one thing. I have met a Ho Chuck Shaman his name is Red Elk. My Husband handed him the key in question. Red elk WITHOUT looking at the key dropped the key. He told us a great sprit of death was upon it. Red Elk was correct. Ms Browne Held the same key. and told us a made up story. And there is the difference. Ms Browne had her Millions, Red Elk lives in poverty He seeks no fame no fortune. yet this man has more Riches than Ms Browne EVER will have.
BLESSED BE
Victoria Watson
(RIKKI)
Yes, I've witnessed similar events. The common sense, or rule of thumb in my business is that all people I learn about by research and investigation if that's where I'm lead are typically wealthy, powerful, and well known. It means that the high profile criminals that are not considered criminal in the mainstream media don't get powerful and rich by accident. They're allowed to have wealth and protection provided they serve the powers that be. Secret societies if you will. So, it does make sense that Sylvia Brown was working the other side simply by assisting another elitist, Oprah Winfrey, in the area of the new world religion in which its framework is built on self-service, materialism, edging God out and installing one within (no universal God) and so forth. The idea is to groom a worldwide congregation of people watching the show to obey the false reality and accept today's form of slavery to accept the worst case scenario of the future. So, I should had seen that to know Sylvia wasn't sincere. Silly me. I'm not perfect, but I like mental challenges and this certainly was a learning experience. Again, I thank you. I know people when I'm in their presence and especially once I touch them... like the Shaman holding and then dropping the key having felt it's bad vibration or message of ill sentiment. That happened with a local Tucson man named Michael Adams. He's known as the Health Ranger who began News Target dot com. Once he sold out to Monsanto and Al Gore, they took over his site and renamed it naturalnews.com. Once I met him in person and shook his hand, I was confirmed I was in the presence of a minion of the illuminati. I put together an expose on him showing who he really is and what his agenda is. Why not take time to learn what I learned?

Back