• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

S. Greer MD and Sirius Documentary

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
June 4, 2012 on Dark Matters Radio, a look at Dr. Steven Greer, CSETI, the Disclosure Project and Greers latest ... raising funds for the "Sirius Documentary". Already having raised approx. $175,000.00 and aiming higher ... just What Is Going On? Joining me will be Lt. Colonel Arnie Arneson, a former Disclosure participant and David Biedny. Only on Dark Matters Radio brought to you by CyberstationUSA!!

SteveGreer.jpg

Decker

Don, Don't hesitate to ask a few of those "tough" questions. We rely on you to chase a few of those skeletons out of places like the CSETI Closet.

You letting Biedny in on this? :confused:

And really, this sort of sums up my problems with the guy. I know some people like that he confronted the liars, but the problem was he didn't know how to differentiate. On more than one occasion, I heard him completely flip out on someone for saying something he personally disagreed with or found implausible. He came across as an angry, humorless douche who was way more into his own voice and his self-styled campaign of truth than asking REAL questions.

And on that note, I'd argue that he never asked hard questions. Not really. He asked gotcha questions and easy questions, but he wasn't doing anything particularly deep or interesting. Calling a Michael Horn or Steven Greer a nutjob liar isn't exactly hard work or serious investigate journalism, is it? But he'd do it then act like he was the only one in the world that knew what he was talking about. And really, screw that. The signal to noise ratio with this guy was all out of whack.

That's a child's answer. Whether I like the way you, Obama or God Himself broadcast's something isn't going to fully negate my interest in hearing it. Sorta like the way you read, react and answer all my posts.

So honestly? I'm glad Biedy's gone. I have no idea what his personal issues were/are and while I certainly wish him no ill will, he bought too much into his own bullshit. He wasn't entertaining. He wasn't furthering anything. He was stroking his own ego and yelling a lot.

In a scene already as muddy as this one, that's NOT what's needed...what was the point? Those of us that are intelligent enough to see the liars and crackpots as what they are didn't need to be told about it, and those people that would continue to believe in them despite the insanity of their claims were not going to be convinced by anything Biedney said.

I would describe it as "yelling in a vacuum". He would get worked up and pissed off, but the lines were drawn long before he appeared on the scene and all his ranting and raving was never going to change them.

Hope you can haul him in long enough for the Greer Interview to be something of value. Good luck with that.

Don, Don't hesitate to ask a few of those "tough" questions. We rely on you to chase a few of those skeletons out of places like the CSETI Closet.

I've never known Greer to dodge the tough questions in a radio interview.

It's easy, especially on this forum, to be a Greer basher. Taken all he has meant to UFOlogy, it's very disengenous IMO.

Is Greer off track? Is he esoteric? Is he controversial? Is he nuts? Maybe all those are true.

Maybe not. Intelligent folk keep the baby when the bathwater is drained.

First off Greer is not going to be on the show. Read what I wrote.

Okay, now that is out of the way I am going to lay it out for you. I do not know what your problem is Qetuoadgjl but I am now very tired of it. According to your profile you are what, 68 years old? Do you think advanced age gives you the "right" to come on here and act like a horses ass? Well, it don't. Personally, to my knowledge I do not know who you are .. you don't use your real name .. but that does not mean bumpkus to me. You have come off like a horses ass from day one. You are on notice ... and I will not bother to explain it again ... you can be polite and continue on or keep "tweeking me" and I will bounce you. I do not throw my weight around here but it is obvious you got a bone to pick with me. Fine. Do it off line. If you got a problem with a show, explain what it is. But if you continue trying to bait me .. you will succeed and won't like it.
I personally don't give a shit whether you like the way I do my show or not but I AM getting tired of you.

Decker

. Taken all he has meant to UFOlogy, it's very disengenous IMO.

Wow not a quote i ever thought i would hear on these forums.

Did you even read the original post? Greer IS NOT being interviewed, his "alleged" projects are.

I have no idea how someone like Greer can claim for literally 2 decades he has seen and is in possession of free energy devices and yet they NEVER seem to materialize do they?

I'm also quite glad Greer is the only one in the field who knows the real answers, all Real ET's are benevolent. I'm so glad he the one person on the planet that knows for the rest of us ;)

Wow not a quote i ever thought i would hear on these forums.

Did you even read the original post? Greer IS NOT being interviewed, his "alleged" projects are.

I have no idea how someone like Greer can claim for literally 2 decades he has seen and is in possession of free energy devices and yet they NEVER seem to materialize do they?

I'm also quite glad Greer is the only one in the field who knows the real answers, all Real ET's are benevolent. I'm so glad he the one person on the planet that knows for the rest of us ;)

*Edit* oops Don beat me to it, my point about Greer not being interviewed.

June 4, 2012 on Dark Matters Radio, a look at Dr. Steven Greer, CSETI, the Disclosure Project and Greers latest ... raising funds for the "Sirius Documentary". Already having raised approx. $175,000.00 and aiming higher ... just What Is Going On? Joining me will be Lt. Colonel Arnie Arneson, a former Disclosure participant and David Biedny. Only on Dark Matters Radio brought to you by CyberstationUSA!!

SteveGreer.jpg

Decker

I doubt there will be any new information revealed by Greer. There will be no profound revelations. Greer is trying to humanize some-thing that is not human. UFO activity has increased worldwide.The two realities (ours and theirs), do appear to be intersecting. It is all relative to your frame of reference.

I think I may speak for quite a few people interested in ufology regarding Greer. Quite a few years ago he seemed to be this really enthusiastic and knowledgeable MD who was working really hard at getting some people with credibility to speak publicly about their personal experiences. All that was great and a breath of fresh air as far as I could see. No probs there then.

My only real issue with Greer is his claim that for XXXX$ you can go with him to some field and signal UFOs and have some interaction. Whether there was any truth to that claim or not, I really did not like the megabucks he was charging for this CSETI stuff. He has got some really good names under his belt as witnesses he can call but like so many others, he has some really bum people who have next to zero credibility.

Sometimes I hope the original Greer comes back. I don't like this publicity and money-hungry guy he became.

Don, there are plenty of us that love DMR and that is not cos we are some ass-kissers that worship the ground you walk on! No, there are plenty of us who chose to tune in because of the nice atmosphere, the quality guests and your own considerable knowledge to input into any discussion. AND of course, there is the Lunar phenomena!
If you wanna listen to a paranormal podcast with a host who is totally clued up on the artificial looking stuff on the moon - look no further than DMR. That's the reason I started listening and I'm glad I did as I've gotten so many other great interviews, for example, the other week with Missing 411 - that was excellent!;)

My wife and I first met Dr. Greer way back in the very early 90's, back when he first came out. We had lunch with him down in LA and that was the first and last time I ever had personal contact with Greer. He was pushing the totally benevolent ET thing and as I tried to explain to him there was not enough evidence for that. He didn't like my take on the UFO thing.

And Steve Greer was always about the money. The CSETI people were always bugging us at UFO to cover their events, and being a small operation we didn't always have time for it. However on one event we asked Rich Sarradet to cover it so he called the people at CSETI to get the directions etc., he told them he was representing UFO Magazine and they told him to be sure to bring ( I think it was something like $ 350.00 ) so he could report on it. In other words they begged us to come and report on what they were doing but expected us to pay for it. Well, I suppose you can guess what my and Vicki's response was. At this point my take on Dr. Greer and his group is ... Cult.

Decker

What, CSETI wanted a reporter to pony up 350bucks for the privilege of providing them publicity?

Jeez, other companies often pay for someone to give them publicity, not the other way round!

[delete] him and his cult then. [delete] him hard.

Anyone else notice how Greer has these really deep 'laugher lines' in his face but they are not from laughing. They are from this horrific fake smile he punctuates most sentences with. It looks fake and it's horrible.

Looking forward to the show Don. Any chance of sneaking Gene on too? Reunite the dynamic duo? As a fan of both DM and then the Paracast you guys have helped fill in the blanks, raised some questions and turned me on to some interesting people, ideas and some historical oddities! Would be really good to hear The Biedny in paranormal mode again. I shall have my drinking game list at hand too; Caracas Sighting, arigo rusty knife, "that douche bag ___ (blank)" etc...YEAH!!!!!

p.s.
I think it would be a really good idea for a DM cop story show.

I am working on an "all Cop" DMR show. My buddy Robb Leach is reaching out to several guys he interviewed for an article he did for us on "Cop sightings" and I have high hopes for it before too long.

Decker

Back