• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Obama Birth Certificate

I particularly like Obama's press conference and his reference to carnival side shows. We do need to demand disclosure about Trump's hair. If there is anything that is fake, I am sure that qualifies.

Here in Hawaii our internet service is slow today. Some of us think it's because of all these birther bozos looking for Obama's b.c.

It's gonna be a hard rule for me now to never respond to anything Pixelsmith posts. His disingenuous and pointless arguments will never go anywhere because he does not respond to counter points and simply changes the subject. I see why so many people have found themselves in the same boat. He is beneath contempt and I am done with his nonsense.

Lance

hey you didnt answer my question AND you changed the subject...

Black and white are more for the color blind ;)
American citizens have already proved their readiness to appoint non naturally born citizens to government like Arnold Schwarzenegger for governor, California, a state with more than 34 million people.

Black and white are more for the color blind ;)
American citizens have already proved their readiness to appoint non naturally born citizens to government like Arnold Schwarzenegger for governor, California, a state with more than 34 million people.

oh god... you made me puke in my mouth a little...

There are no African-Americans -- whose ancestors were slaves -- who are entirely African. This is because the masters and other whites in positions of authority liked to pay little visits to the slave women, resulting in mixed race children. Over time, this produced a black population that was anywhere from almost entirely of African heritage to not quite entirely white. Terms like mulatto, quadroon, octoroon, etc., were used to try to classify blacks -- but it seems unlikely they were very accurate.

Obama -- with an African father -- is certainly as African-American as many with ancestry from slave times. All the black "firsts" -- Supreme Court justice, U.S. representative, U.S. Senator, undoubtedly had some white ancestry. Once, when Obama was asked if he was "black" enough, he answered that knew he was black when he was trying to hail a taxi cab late at night in Chicago. Race shouldn't be an issue in politics. We should be beyond that by now. But we aren't. And thus, the occasion of a first black president is an important milestone in American history.

Regarding the Obama birth certificate: I knew it would never be enough even if Obama released it. Those who hate him -- and let's be clear, that is simply who and what they are -- will never be satisfied. They will always see another conspiracy afoot to hide what they view as the truth. Why do these people hate Obama? More than for reasons of racism -- though I think that is the primary impetus. To Obama haters, Obama will never be able to do anything right -- even if it is something that they would otherwise support from a politician who is not Obama. This Pixelsmith guy. I've encountered many like him before. Nothing anyone ever says will deter him from his set beliefs that Obama is basically evil and the worst thing that ever happened to America.

Personally, though I voted for Obama, I have been pretty disappointed by him. He has not followed through on many of the promises he made to progressive America. In fact, American domestic and foreign policy looks very much the same as it was under G.W. Bush. The right-wingers should feel very relieved. So why do they hate Obama? Simply because he is Obama. If Obama wore a Bush mask, they would love him.

The Donkeys and the Elephants are always wrapped up in a political circle-jerk, with no end in sight. The power of the Presidency ended with JFK.

I see now that already the Birthers are calling the document a forgery.

I predicted that would happen ages ago. It's kind of amazing that these people have nothing better to do with their time and clearly illustrates that all their claims of legality and proper due dilligence regarding Obama's candidacy was grade A bullshit from day one, they simply cannot accept a not-white man became president and will grasp at anything, ANYTHING at all to try and back up their bigotry.

I see Trump's already moved on to Obama's schooling, as if that were actually important and/or relevant to a single fucking thing other than whipping up the campaign support and ensuring the Donald more air-time.

BTW, here's my prediction on that front: Trump's going to campaign and then drop out, fleecing millions of dumb-as-post conservatives out of donations. Good. Fuck 'em.

If Obama had not been a naturally born U.S. citizen, wouldn't one think (if nothing else) that Hillary Clinton would have sniffed it out during the nomination process? Roughly 25 percent of the American public simply dislike Obama enough to pick up whatever is loose and keep hurling it--whether it sticks or not. This is just so much political circus.

US people should support their President no matter what race , creed or gender long as they stands for free speech, liberty and justice. President Obama won office simple as that folks!
God Bless America and its Servicemen and Women.

US people should support their President no matter what race , creed or gender long as they stands for free speech, liberty and justice. President Obama won office simple as that folks!
God Bless America and its Servicemen and Women.

so that means we should not support our recent presidents because they do not stand for the things you posted.

Pretty adroit timing on Obama's part, I think. Wait until the highest profile doofus likely to take on the "issue" appears, wait till he stirs up the highest number of fools, then discredit the whole shebang in one fell swoop. Of course there are idjits still trying to make the case that Obama is not eligible to be Prez, but they are now completely marginalized along with all the other nuts. Nobody who expects to get anywhere in the GOP will touch the birther nonsense with a stick now. Trump was a throw-away "candidate" even without the batshit crazy pandering to the lowest elements of the GOP. He's just fleecing dingbats, as already noted. As soon as the cash flow is no longer worth his time, he'll abandon the "cause".

Just to add more confusion, doubt, and uncertainty to the whole mix. When you open the PDF up that is on the White House website in Adobe Illustrator it comes up as a multi-layer document with various bits showing up in various layers. I've just done this myself just minutes ago.

One explanation out there is OCR settings on the scanner used to create the PDF. I've never encountered this before myself. It's very puzzling and disconcerting. I don't know what to make of it really other than I'm upset by it.

Surely a simple click of "flatten layers" would have done the trick and prevented this from every being seen. It is disappointing that more care wasn't taken by the White House. They've perhaps inadvertently added more fuel to the fire rather than settling the issue.

Just to add more confusion, doubt, and uncertainty to the whole mix. When you open the PDF up that is on the White House website in Adobe Illustrator it comes up as a multi-layer document with various bits showing up in various layers. I've just done this myself just minutes ago.

One explanation out there is OCR settings on the scanner used to create the PDF. I've never encountered this before myself. It's very puzzling and disconcerting. I don't know what to make of it really other than I'm upset by it. Surely a simple click of "flatten layers" would have done the trick and prevented this from every being seen.

Figured it would be doubted. :)

I'm just telling you what I've done and what the document looks like. I think there are explanations for this however you have to ask yourself why in the hell didn't they get it right before they released it? Are they that damn incompetent? I would have checked every aspect of that electronic document before I released it. There would be no way someone would come behind me pull layers out that would call suspicion and doubt on the authenticity of the document.

I don't necessarily think this proves it is a forgery. I'm just saying, WTF?

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Oh how the Trickster loves a dipshit!

Who are you calling a dipshit monkey-boy? :)

Back