• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Need Help Removing Slanderous Youtube Video

Wow, I can't believe that thing is still up there, and at the very top of the Google search.

I am myself a "child of a holocaust survivor" and I found this video very, very offensive. Wow.

Flagged it. Miss you, David.

Sad perils of being in the public eye...you potentially become a target for the misplaced opprobrium, or some unwholesome obsession, from one of many thousands or millions out there, of variable mental stability & health, who become aware of one.
Forget fame, I like my anonymity! No wonder David decided being a popular weekly podcast host had too much downside for him to continue.
-How about David uploading or collaborating with someone on creating & uploading a competing You Tube video(s) with a positive message about him that would come up on Google searches? Presumably, David would prefer his paranormal interests be downplayed in such a video, & his professional, technical abilities & achievements emphasized, as it's his professional career he's concerned about maintaining. So I don't think anyone wanting to help David should independently try to create such a video. It would need to be done with his approval to ensure the video has a message most likely to help him professionally. For instance, it's probably best not to talk about his ghost & UFO sightings, fascinating though they are - one of my fave shows was David & his friend recounting their clear, day time, close proximity witnessing of an apparition of a woman that lasted many minutes, in the courtyard of a townhouse complex - Sure, it greatly impressed me, but it may not impress potential business clients so much!

Yes, quite an accomplishment. And then the claims of being a Colonel in the Israeli Special Secret Services. I've had enough.

I'm actually feeling embarrassed for the lunkhead. Amazing. I'm actually feeling sorry for this poor deluded person (or anyone else for that matter) who puts some value on the number of facebook friends (or any other social network b.s.) they might have. We live in surreal times.

I'm actually feeling embarrassed for the lunkhead. Amazing. I'm actually feeling sorry for this poor deluded person (or anyone else for that matter) who puts some value on the number of facebook friends (or any other social network b.s.) they might have. We live in surreal times.

I'm with you on this one. I DO feel sorry for this guy. He's gone down the rabbithole, and from what it looks like, he's not going to shoot out the other side. I hope I'm wrong, however.

Wow, I can't believe that thing is still up there, and at the very top of the Google search.

I am myself a "child of a holocaust survivor" and I found this video very, very offensive. Wow.

Flagged it. Miss you, David.

I'm really glad you did that....Flagged it that is.

Delusions of some kind of made up Grandeur, a proper Psychologist would have a field day imho.

There's a part 2!

I commented on the video but it's set to "approve" comments. I'm pretty sure my comment will not be approved. I didn't put curse words or the like in it, but asked legitimate questions of the idiot, questions that, if he answers, would prove him as a liar. I also flagged the video as slanderous to YouTube.

Just got around to seeing and flagging the video. This looks like the kind of kook who gets high on breathing his own exhaust fumes. I think a counter PR campaign with an emphasis on the positive might get results. Good vibes are probably toxic to this guy.

I didn't say it was none of our business. I said that the owner of UFO Watchdog is ultimately responsible for the content on his site. If we still managed it, the buck would stop here, but we never finished the job of updating UFO Watchdog before Royce requested its return.

At the same time, if that statement is not correct, if there is no evidence that people said that, then it needs to be corrected.

I don't know what this has to do with our former co-host, and about what he is supposed to be defended against without evidence.

As to UFO Watchdog, Myers wrote, "Some say Bell is responsible for the mass suicide of the Heaven's Gate cult," not that he necessarily felt that way. If there comments weren't made, that statement should be removed. But it's still up to Myers as to whether he wants to keep Bell in the Hall of Shame because he has given lip service to questionable paranormal claims.

1. If the UFO Watchdog statement is wrong, has no support, it should be corrected. If people have said that, as claimed, then Myers is correct. While some my disagree with the conclusions at UFO Watchdog, it does seem that Myers tried to do good research.

2. If Biedny threatened Korff with physical violence, as claimed, that would be going too far. But I'd certainly want to see evidence that it's more than a nasty crack, a casual remark nobody would take seriously.

Just on the video in question alone, I don't see or hear anything hateful. I mean, if YouTube has a million questionable videos to be taken down - then this video has to be number 1,000,0001. There are far way worse video's that need to come down before this one.

Back