• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Need Help Removing Slanderous Youtube Video

David Biedny

Paranormal Adept
To all Paracast listeners & forum members:

Many of you know that there's a mental case in Prague who is obsessed with me, and is constantly engaged in attacking me on the Web and Youtube (all based on a few emails I had with him a few years ago). If you do a search for my name on Google, the VERY first hit is the slanderous, damaging video this loon has posted about some vague threat bullshit. It's a load of crap, and it's gotta go.

So here's where you come in: I've complained to Youtube numerous times over the last couple of years, pointing out that this video is essentially a form of hate speech and harassment, with no reaction. If ALL of you were to chip in and flag that video, perhaps they'll take notice and remove it. It's gotten back to me that this video, by the fact that it's the very first thing to show up on google searches of my name, is causing me some professional problems.

Thanks to all for your help.

dB

Done. Didn't waste my time watching the crappy video, though.

I watched it. It's all word-of-mouth, no production of documents or the like. I commented on the video but it's set to "approve" comments. I'm pretty sure my comment will not be approved. I didn't put curse words or the like in it, but asked legitimate questions of the idiot, questions that, if he answers, would prove him as a liar. I also flagged the video as slanderous to YouTube.

I doubt it will do any good, but I thew my weight into the argument.

J.

I was wondering, David: What about contacting Google directly and pushing your case to them? I have a press contact or two that I'm approaching about this as well.

I also recommend that all of you help us get this defamatory video taken down -- pronto!

I found it and I flagged it. It is sad commentary when idiots like that can impact a person's professional life by slandering them online.

Done. I saw it a long time ago and was laughing my ass off at it because he seriously is totally nuts, but I can see why you don't want your name with that. Anyone who uses Youtube, please do this simple thing for David.

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

I know seeing it will make you cringe David, but so people know exactly what to look for. Click on it, log into Youtube (if you have an account), and FLAG this thing.

Done. I saw it a long time ago and was laughing my ass off at it because he seriously is totally nuts, but I can see why you don't want your name with that. Anyone who uses Youtube, please do this simple thing for David.

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

I know seeing it will make you cringe David, but so people know exactly what to look for. Click on it, log into Youtube (if you have an account), and FLAG this thing.

The guy is a nut job so no problem helping to get rid of that vid

Google owns Youtube. That's why.

dB

Of course.

That ocurred to me after I actually did a search on your name. I don't actually use google that often but it seems if there a particular search term(s) has a YouTube result Google will display that as the first search result.

Really frustrating for you. I can only imagine iv I found myself in that situation I would be super pissed. Especially if Google
ignored my attempts at communication.

It seems to me that if Google are going to make available (and get rich from) these web apps they really should show some hardcore responsibility. It shouldn't be that I need the threat of a team of the best lawyers money can buy in order to extract that responsibility from Google.

Getting it taken down will require a miracle. People go on flagging campaigns all the time and YouTube seems unresponsive. You have to attack this shit from a different angle. Instead of flagging and sending YouTube administration complaints, you should flood YouTube with Pro-Biedney videos. Google cache will push his video aside eventually and so will YouTube search results. I'm sure as a collective you could make a Pro-Biedney video and make it viral.

Why bother fighting fire with fire when you can take a step back and piss on it.

So who's got a full bladder?

That sounds like a plan. The other issue is that, the more attention is drawn to that video, the more people will look for it, and it'll earn a higher rating and get better placement on Google. In contrast, a search via Microsoft's Bing shows a much fairer presentation for David. This is one time where I recommend Bing over Google.

Jose I think your idea is actually fighting fire with fire, while David initially wanted people to piss on it.

;)

It could go either way I guess.

It appears that Kolonel Kuckoo has taken notice, and gone off the deep end... again.

http://www.kalkorff.com/home/the-ne...or-threats-of-violence-against-kal-korff.html

Paul

Paul, we've got to stop talking about that bastard. We're just playing his game, and he doesn't need the attention.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Boy his site is a mess -- but please don't check it out for yourselves! As I said, he doesn't deserve the traffic. Just put it on your ignore list. Same for that notorious YouTube video. The more people check it out, the higher the Google rating.

I've seen whole threads dealing with this moron disappear with no explanation. The wanker is well known for complaining loudly and with threats of lawsuits whenever anything based in reality is posted about him. What a waste of oxygen.

The first hit for you I get on Google is just the Paracast. The first video hit is the one in question though.

Was he completely making up the quote from you "I'll show you what a son of a Holocaust survivor can do"?
If not, then it's not hate speech. It's just the ravings of a little guy needing attention but the internet is full of that.
If you actually said it then I don't see what can be done about his repeating it.

I hope you don't read this as me taking his side.....that ain't ever going to happen!

Back