• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Need Help Removing Slanderous Youtube Video

I've flagged the damn thing too. Thought about leaving a comment to counter the unthinking bacteria that infect Youtube,
but decided against as I'm not wearing a hazmat suit.

Mark

Seeing real mental illness like that in play is depressing. I liked laughing at Kal because he is a lunatic, but I also feel bad for the guy. It sucks not being able to understand you are insane. :frown:

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

A suggestion also is to make a video that has nothing to do with Korff that has your name in the tags so it gets a lot of views so it becomes the first thing people see instead of that video. It doesn't even have to be about the paranormal. Just something that people can see when pulling your name up on Google. That won't rid the other video, but at least give something else then that video for people to see using your name.

I'm not flagging his video. I don't know the whole story nor do I pretend to. There are other ways to fight this that don't involve a barrage of flagging from DB supporters. My only recommendation is to make a viral video and distribute it on Youtube. This sort of situation tends to perpetually spin out of control. The best thing to do is ignore it or counter it.

Oh my God. What the hell happened to him? (Korff) Does he maintain that site as some sort of public service pretending that people visit it? And his made up, undoubtedly 1-man organisation 'Ufo WatchCaT'.

I mean Jesus, this guy has lost the actual plot.

I'm not flagging his video. I don't know the whole story nor do I pretend to. There are other ways to fight this that don't involve a barrage of flagging from DB supporters. My only recommendation is to make a viral video and distribute it on Youtube. This sort of situation tends to perpetually spin out of control. The best thing to do is ignore it or counter it.
http://kalisanidiot.blogspot.com/
Visit that website and learn a little about this individual. If you still think because you can't speak to Kal and get the "whole story" you won't get involved and try and help out David I don't know what to say. It's easy to say ignore it when it's not your professional reputation that is being damaged.

I even sent that idiot an email like a year ago asking what was up with that, posted his 'reply' some month ago.I actually feel sorry for this guy, mental diseases should be treated.

(and reported/complain mail sent to youtube)

I listened to a few other of his clips and had a few questions/comments.

Is he really a colonel, and of what army? And does he really think that a hooky and fake laugh-track really gives him credibility, like people would really applaud his words or laugh at his jokes? I'm embarrassed for the guy.

Done- flagged.. Gee what a cry baby and wacko... and then to look for sympathy on utube.. ????? waaaaaaaa .... mommy... David gave me the finger

http://kalisanidiot.blogspot.com/
Visit that website and learn a little about this individual. If you still think because you can't speak to Kal and get the "whole story" you won't get involved and try and help out David I don't know what to say. It's easy to say ignore it when it's not your professional reputation that is being damaged.

Excuse me? I didn't realise this wasn't optional. I didn't realise I actually had a choice in the matter.

The fact of the matter is, I don't know the full story and more than likely, neither do you. Do I think dB wrote that email? Who knows. Maybe. Maybe not. I have no idea. So no, I'm not flagging it. I gave an excellent example of how this can be countered in a more convenient and possible effective way. That, in my opinion, is me trying to help dB out instead of simply flagging which I already know is a fucking waste of time.

Excuse me? I didn't realise this wasn't optional. I didn't realise I actually had a choice in the matter.

The fact of the matter is, I don't know the full story and more than likely, neither do you. Do I think dB wrote that email? Who knows. Maybe. Maybe not. I have no idea. So no, I'm not flagging it. I gave an excellent example of how this can be countered in a more convenient and possible effective way. That, in my opinion, is me trying to help dB out instead of simply flagging which I already know is a fucking waste of time.
You could have politely moved on to another thread and said nothing. Instead you chose to step in and implicitly give weight to Korff's accusations (on David and Gene's board mind you- it's a bit like being invited over to someone's house and taking a shit on the carpet [and no, that does not mean I think they should be immune from criticism- but it could be done in a constructive and respectful manner]). I provided you a link where you could read about Korffs antics and see the kind of person David is dealing with. Did you take the time to do so? If you still think you should give equal weight to Korffs ramblings you're not very bright.
Honest question, how many episodes of The Paracast have you even listened to- could you name a few and what you thought of them? I've never seen you make a post in a thread dealing with one of the shows. You come across as a garden variety fundamentalist skeptic who adds nothing to discussions regarding the paranormal- nothing other than insults and ridicule that is. The zeal you show in mocking those that take these subjects seriously is reminiscent of folks like Randi. I'm all for open minded, healthy skepticism on here. I consider myself a skeptic. But you, you're a close minded dogmatist- a fanatic.

done. There are some ridiculous ones about Ecker aswell, with him dressed in some pretend Israeli military uniform and a US and Israeli flag behind him. Man i'd love to bump into this guy in the street...

Where is he located? If the laws in his jurisdiction are there, can you not charge him with libel/slander unless he can produce the said emails?

EQ42: settle down chief.

Jose did not give any weight to Korffs accusations.
Thanks "chief", but I disagree.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

I'm not flagging his video. I don't know the whole story nor do I pretend to.
The implication of the above statement is clear- he feels Korffs ramblings concerning David could be true.

Back