• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Need Help Removing Slanderous Youtube Video

Done and done although it would be helpful if youtube offered an "other" catagory since it now requires you to give a reason for flagging. I chose "scam/fraud" as the comments expressed are essentially fraudulent without evidence.

It might help speed the removal if we were all the same page though. What reasons did the rest of you give?

OK. I did it, but, really. Anyone who listens to this is going to come away with the clear idea that Colonel KK is a nutzoid. Yeah, it's slanderous--no question, but nobody is going to come away from that vid thinking ill of David. I say, "Right on, dB!" KK is delusional and cooking his own goose here. It would be like Lehmberg saying I have no credibility. If he says that, then I gain some. Those who believe what he says I have no respect for. I simply have no respect for critics of dB. KK is eminently ignorable.

Thanks "chief", but I disagree.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

The implication of the above statement is clear- he feels Korffs ramblings concerning David could be true.

No, sorry chief, you really need to settle the f*ck down.

You obviously have some unfinished biz with Jose from some other thread(s). That rant you posted above is bordering on absurdity.

You could have politely moved on to another thread and said nothing. Instead you chose to step in and implicitly give weight to Korff's accusations (on David and Gene's board mind you- it's a bit like being invited over to someone's house and taking a shit on the carpet [and no, that does not mean I think they should be immune from criticism- but it could be done in a constructive and respectful manner]). I provided you a link where you could read about Korffs antics and see the kind of person David is dealing with. Did you take the time to do so? If you still think you should give equal weight to Korffs ramblings you're not very bright.
Honest question, how many episodes of The Paracast have you even listened to- could you name a few and what you thought of them? I've never seen you make a post in a thread dealing with one of the shows. You come across as a garden variety fundamentalist skeptic who adds nothing to discussions regarding the paranormal- nothing other than insults and ridicule that is. The zeal you show in mocking those that take these subjects seriously is reminiscent of folks like Randi. I'm all for open minded, healthy skepticism on here. I consider myself a skeptic. But you, you're a close minded dogmatist- a fanatic.

Yes, and you could have read my posts and realised even though I won't flag, I have offered a more effective solution. I have NOT given weight to anyone's accusations. I simply stated that I don't know the facts and won't apply a flag blindly.

I had listened to virtually all episodes up till last year. I didn't realise this was going to be a fanboy competition. Get a clue already and read my posts before you dawn some shining armour and make yourself look like a tool.

I have NOT given weight to anyone's accusations.
You can claim that all you want but implicit in your statement, "I'm not flagging his video. I don't know the whole story nor do I pretend to," is the belief that Korff could be telling the truth. I mean, yeah, he could be, and L Ron Hubbard could be right about Xenu. I even provided a link so you could read about some of Korff's antics- and hopefully realize the rep he has and how this sort of thing is par for the course with him. Anyway, I'm through arguing with you.

Yes, and you could have read my posts and realised even though I won't flag, I have offered a more effective solution. I have NOT given weight to anyone's accusations. I simply stated that I don't know the facts and won't apply a flag blindly.

I had listened to virtually all episodes up till last year. I didn't realise this was going to be a fanboy competition. Get a clue already and read my posts before you dawn some shining armour and make yourself look like a tool.

You make a rational argument for your position, but it's not cool.

You can claim that all you want but implicit in your statement, "I'm not flagging his video. I don't know the whole story nor do I pretend to," is the belief that Korff could be telling the truth. I mean, yeah, he could be, and L Ron Hubbard could be right about Xenu. I even provided a link so you could read about some of Korff's antics- and hopefully realize the rep he has and how this sort of thing is par for the course with him. Anyway, I'm through arguing with you.

That gives me an idea...Korff would make a wonderful Scientologist: he's got the paranoia, the delusions of grandeur, the complete disconnect from rational thought. Can't you just see him doing a little couch jump? Come to think of it he also has the characteristically strained relationship with the truth.
It's a shame he's not one, because then we could start spreading the rumour that David Biedny is Xenu.

Now I just need to find a place for the Templars in all of this...

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Done and done although it would be helpful if youtube offered an "other" catagory since it now requires you to give a reason for flagging. I chose "scam/fraud" as the comments expressed are essentially fraudulent without evidence.

It might help speed the removal if we were all the same page though. What reasons did the rest of you give?

I went for "Hate speech" or whatever it was. I wasn't happy with the accuracy of that but they don't have a category for "unsubstantiated slander by a known loony who wears silly hats and tells porkies every time he opens his mouth".

Odd little man . . . when he first said; "Out Of The Blue" I thought that he was talking about the the video. I flagged it as bullying. Now for something serious. I can't believe Brad and Angelina are splitting up. They always seemed so happy in their press releases. My main concern is that Brad will not find someone whose name is compatible with "Brad".

OK. I did it, but, really. Anyone who listens to this is going to come away with the clear idea that Colonel KK is a nutzoid. Yeah, it's slanderous--no question, but nobody is going to come away from that vid thinking ill of David. I say, "Right on, dB!" KK is delusional and cooking his own goose here. It would be like Lehmberg saying I have no credibility. If he says that, then I gain some. Those who believe what he says I have no respect for. I simply have no respect for critics of dB. KK is eminently ignorable.

I understand what you are saying, but I think the concern is not with people who have an interest in this stuff. David has a personal and professonial life outside of this stuff. Some old friend or potential business opportunity types his name into Google having NO interest or awareness of any of this and the first thing they see is the rantings of a delusional schizophrenic about him. That would creep me out too. After all, we are just using internet handles here. That is David's real name and people who don't play in this sandbox see it too.

Many of you know that there's a mental case in Prague

Hmm, this seems interesting. Although I don't know how to verify.

Link: http://f1-racer.blogspot.com/2009/01/warrant-issued-for-kal-korffs-arrest-in.html

Story:

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Warrant issued for Kal Korff's arrest in Czech Republic

BREAKING NEWS

Internal Affairs, speaking with the Czech Minister of Justice, as well as the US Embassy in Prague, can now CONFIRM an arrest warrant for Kal K Korff has been issued in the Czech Republic. This warrant stems from Kal's scamming and outright theft from the Czech Firm Cables & Simms.

Speaking off the record, Internal Affairs was told by the US Embassy that the Czech Police are very serious in their attempt to bring Kal to justice. The Embassy also stated that they have received numerous emails regarding Kal Korff's false claims about the Embassy supposedly working with him, and they flat out deny this is the case.

Internal affairs has contacted the Israeli Embassy with regards to Kal's false claims about his supposed "Israeli Intelligence Agency" job and we expect to hear back on this very soon.

Anyone with any information regarding the current location of Kal K Korff is urged to contact the Czech Police in Prague or the US Embassy in Prague.
Posted by F1-racer at <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://f1-racer.blogspot.com/2009/01/warrant-issued-for-kal-korffs-arrest-in.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link"><abbr class="published" title="2009-01-20T12:06:00+01:00">12:06 PM</abbr>

3 comments: <noscript></noscript>
<dl class="avatar-comment-indent" id="comments-block"><dt class="comment-author " id="c7401868757753231955"> I.Am.(Not).Kal said... </dt><dd class="comment-body"> Martina must be enjoying herself now. She's with a bad boy, an outlaw, a criminal mastermind ...scratch that last one.

And when they're both in prison, they'll enjoy a common entry point for pleasing the needs of others.
</dd><dd class="comment-footer"> January 20, 2009 3:13 PM </dd><dt class="comment-author " id="c1373708665276318104">
blank.gif

Squonkamatic said... </dt><dd class="comment-body"> Perhaps I've been wrong and Kal K. Korff wasn't laying off YouTube in an effort to cooperate with authorities, but to avoid them. I love those Captain's bars too, though wasn't the professor supposed to be a Colonel?
</dd><dd class="comment-footer"> January 20, 2009 7:25 PM </dd><dt class="comment-author " id="c7971870300678064798">
blank.gif

Anonymous said... </dt><dd class="comment-body"> Your time is at hand Kal you lunatic piece of shit! I hope you get tossed in a Czech prison and flogged!! You have done nothing but shame the good people of the Czech Republic with your out of control behavior and trying to place good people who actually help others in a bad position! Learn how to pay your bills and word instead of sucking off the hard work of good honest people! Leech!
</dd><dd class="comment-footer"> January 21, 2009 7:03 AM </dd></dl>

mental diseases should be treated.

(and reported/complain mail sent to youtube)
My dad taught me how to do it for myself when I was fairly young. He said, "Boy, get your shit together."
That simple phrase still comes in handy from time to time.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

To all Paracast listeners & forum members:

Many of you know that there's a mental case in Prague who is obsessed with me, and is constantly engaged in attacking me on the Web and Youtube (all based on a few emails I had with him a few years ago). If you do a search for my name on Google, the VERY first hit is the slanderous, damaging video this loon has posted about some vague threat bullshit. It's a load of crap, and it's gotta go.

So here's where you come in: I've complained to Youtube numerous times over the last couple of years, pointing out that this video is essentially a form of hate speech and harassment, with no reaction. If ALL of you were to chip in and flag that video, perhaps they'll take notice and remove it. It's gotten back to me that this video, by the fact that it's the very first thing to show up on google searches of my name, is causing me some professional problems.

Thanks to all for your help.

dB

OK you and I had a massive misunderstanding about a year ago. But even I wouldn't have done this.especially since everyone in business searches the net.I just left the forums and just recently decided to return.harming some one's livelihood is precisely why I just Left instead of being a jerk-off and starting a smear campaign that serves to just damage the intended victim and the perpatraitor.t.I left my complaint on tube.

Back