• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Most Annoying Person in the Field

Who Sucks the Most?

• Dr. Bruce Goldberg

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • David Sereda

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Dr. Chicky Greer

Votes: 23 25.0%
  • Billy "the liar" Meier

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Jim Sparks

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Bud Dickman

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Michael Horn

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • David Biedny

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • John Lear

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Robby "The Robot" Simone

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Noory's Big Black Moustache

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • Jim Moseley

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
Lloyd Pye, Bill Birnes, The Clueless One, and Jeff Ritzmann.

I'd add myself into the mix, but I'm just the biggest annoyance on this website. Just ask any one of the 4 people I mentioned above.

Lloyd Pye, Bill Birnes, The Clueless One, and Jeff Ritzmann.

I'd add myself into the mix, but I'm just the biggest annoyance on this website. Just ask any one of the 4 people I mentioned above.

Thanks for sharing, Tommy. Actually, I hadn't noticed Bill Birnes wasn't on the list. Works for me.

Well I would just like to say that I think Ritzmann has just been caught up in a 'vortex of shit' and that there is a glimmer of hope there. Sometimes you take a wrong turn in life and it takes a very long time to recover. I'm not usually a charitable person, but I'm full up with Novacaine this afternoon and have had a glass of wine, so I'm not my usual asshole self. My apologies to my friends and colleagues. I'll be better tomorrow.

Well I would just like to say that I think Ritzmann has just been caught up in a 'vortex of shit' and that there is a glimmer of hope there. Sometimes you take a wrong turn in life and it takes a very long time to recover.

Schuyler --

I'll second that. Ritzmann seemed to me to be someone who was sincere and had a unique set of experiences and some insights that deserved attention. I haven't listened to any Paratopia episodes or spend any time on the Paratopia forums (and won't), but I suspect you are 100% on target with this assessment.

I know 2 people that should be on there.

Moronic dickhead Michael Salla.
Fuckface bullshit artist Alfred Webre.

Those two, more than anyone else, really just suck the whole subject into the septic.

Hey, I like David Sereda. His recent films were fucking weird as all Hell, but he is a good advert for something, I just don't know what .
For a 50 year old he looks friggin amazing and he's a clever bastard !

Are you high? Like, right now, high as a kite?

You have made a courageous choice! You forgot Whitley Streiber.

Ever listen to Whitley's "Unknown Country" show? What a great big cargo ship full of new age bullshit! Oh, and it's spo-ken-in-that-sli-mey-new-age-gu-ru-way to put-your-brain-to-sleep and make-you-more-sug-gest-i-ble.

I don't know what Streiber's story is or whether he was "for real" once, but he's clearly gone for a swim in the deep end of the pool with lead weights strapped to his feet. Of course, if any of the things he wrote about really happened I can see how that would drive you a little bonkers.

Streiber is a good writer, and he does occasionally say some pretty interesting things. But I can't get past the new age hucksterism on his show and site.

There's one more too and this one makes me sad... but... I hesitate to even say it... Jim Marrs.

Marrs did some great investigative journalism at one time, but listening to him lately he just sounds like he fell off the reason wagon. It's too bad. We need more like... well... like he used to be. Maybe he channeled new age cooties from Streiber and Howe.

In Marrs' case though I give him more of a pass. When you actually do scratch the surface of the TV dream and investigate what's really going on, you find so many lies it sort of throws you for a loop. It becomes very easy to start doubting anything official and believing anything fringe just as uncritically as your typical TV drone does the opposite. The point is that you always have to be skeptical, regardless of whether it's in the New York Times or Linda Moulton Howe's "Earth Files."

Unfortunately too many people upon "taking the red pill" and rejecting the TV-driven consensus simply fall for other lines non-mainstream "alternative" baloney. To some extent, mass indoctrination is self-policing for this reason.

Why is David Biedny on the list? He is an amazing interviewer. I think the CIA should hire him as an interrogator, and I do NOT mean that in a negative way. Something about him, in his kidgloves-gentle style, makes interviewees melt down. It's ---uncomfortable--- to listen to. I can see where the interviewees would find him annoying?

:redface: I'm glad you said that first, and not me. Ohhh MMMy Gawwd is he ever. Lateley, he's been pretty low profile, but I remember back in oh about, mostly 2005-through-2007 (maybe 08) the guy seemed to be Madly In Love with himself. Jeeeeezzzzzz, that BUGs me to no end.

Okay, I wasn't gonna, then I thought why not, then I said why bother, then I thought ah, whos gonna care, then I said SCREW IT! I WILL! Have any of you read anything by Alfred Lehmberg? I mean Whew! I'm not sure but I think it is possible that guy took maybe one too many trips in his past.

Just saying ...

Decker

I've read a little Lehmberg. He did 23 in the US Army and is a Nam vet with 1000 in the air, so I thank him for his service. But he's a Dolan/Birnes worshiper who loves to denigrate others in the field he doesn't agree with caustic comments. He delights in showing off his rather twisted English phrasing, kind of like a bad poet or a bad comedian who thinks his stuff is good because he can get the slacker in the last row to laugh. (Actually, the guy is stoned, but don't tell anyone.) He blames his lack of a subsequent career in anything useful on other people--age discrimination, that sort of thing. None of it is his fault. His current platform is, alas, UFO Magazine, where he does a column kind of like a Steinfeld show, pretty much about absolutely nothing. I get the impression he's kind of a UFO wannabe who has actually not done much in the field and is pretty full of himself. Easy to Google & cringe. He's part of why the rest of the world doesn't take UFOs seriously.

I guess that describes me pretty well, too. Ack!!!! :eek:
<!-- attachments --> <!-- / attachments -->

I've read a little Lehmberg. He did 23 in the US Army and is a Nam vet with 1000 in the air, so I thank him for his service. But he's a Dolan/Birnes worshiper who loves to denigrate others in the field he doesn't agree with caustic comments. He delights in showing off his rather twisted English phrasing, kind of like a bad poet or a bad comedian who thinks his stuff is good because he can get the slacker in the last row to laugh. (Actually, the guy is stoned, but don't tell anyone.) He blames his lack of a subsequent career in anything useful on other people--age discrimination, that sort of thing. None of it is his fault. His current platform is, alas, UFO Magazine, where he does a column kind of like a Steinfeld show, pretty much about absolutely nothing. I get the impression he's kind of a UFO wannabe who has actually not done much in the field and is pretty full of himself. Easy to Google & cringe. He's part of why the rest of the world doesn't take UFOs seriously.

I guess that describes me pretty well, too. Ack!!!! :eek:
<!-- attachments --> <!-- / attachments -->

Ah, that's RIGHT Schuyler, YOU WIN A COOKIE!! :) Ergo, why I mentioned him. Maybe its because I simply went to a small State Teachers College but ... I find AlfreD INCOMPREHENSIBLE! The End.

Decker
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Yeah Lehmberg seems like a nutter. I know of himn only through is various comments on UFO sites around the web, and he seems to outdo himself with each subsequent post.

Back