• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Most Annoying Person in the Field

Who Sucks the Most?

• Dr. Bruce Goldberg

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • David Sereda

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Dr. Chicky Greer

Votes: 23 25.0%
  • Billy "the liar" Meier

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Jim Sparks

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Bud Dickman

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Michael Horn

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • David Biedny

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • John Lear

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Robby "The Robot" Simone

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Noory's Big Black Moustache

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • Jim Moseley

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
Gene Steinberg said:
Paranormal Packrat said:
BM has no votes yet. You know Horn will take that to mean we don't find him annoying right?

I volunteered to change that :D

Thanks. I woulda voted for him, but Billy is rarely on shows I listen to, so he isn't as annoying as those that are. It's still very close though.

If anyone has problems falling aslep try listening to Richard Boylan speak. He is very slow and monotone.

At least Greer is a dynamic speaker. That doesn't mean I am pro Greer.

Richard Boylan has my vote for being a bad BS speaker.

Ally said:
If anyone has problems falling aslep try listening to Richard Boylan speak. He is very slow and monotone.

At least Greer is a dynamic speaker. That doesn't mean I am pro Greer.

Richard Boylan has my vote for being a bad BS speaker.

For now, let's leave the list as it is. We can always try a run-off at another time. :)

Oh bugger. I voted for Greer, before Horn got added. I find Horn even more annoying than Greer. I don't suppose some kind soul could please change my vote to Horn? I'd be most delighted if they could ;).

Back