• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Most Annoying Person in the Field

Who Sucks the Most?

• Dr. Bruce Goldberg

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • David Sereda

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Dr. Chicky Greer

Votes: 23 25.0%
  • Billy "the liar" Meier

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Jim Sparks

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Bud Dickman

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Michael Horn

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • David Biedny

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • John Lear

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Robby "The Robot" Simone

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Noory's Big Black Moustache

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • Jim Moseley

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
I hope to be among the most annoying people in the field.

of course, who do i wish to annoy? deniers, liars, dolts, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, George HW Bush, i seek to TRULY annoy the HELL out of people who have kept secrets and pretended to be Allies since....well, some people don't know.

I got myself banned from colbertnation on purpose. it was fun and it took a while before colbert's hired geeks really got annoyed. i even titled the thread "in which i run for most annoying poster." i put pix of HAARP and AREA 51 along with paragraphs of information about Nazis and neo Nazis, Nazi Americans, Fourth Reich secrets (of the surface world, not of the hollow earth, Sanctuary fans...ha-ha)...

after awhile they banned me which is fine.
the point of being independent from corporate control is that
colbert and stewart are in an agreement where
they are VIACOM's property, they are basically slaves up to a certain point,
they can't tell truths which might damage the corporate structure -- unless they sneak them through.

thus is the advantage of being an independent journalist.

i imagine i might annoy a lot of people here
for having an informed and educated opinion, and not being a regular listener. eh.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

i am definitely nominating 'trajanus' for most annoying.
really, you have no way of PROVING that Mr. Meier has had no contact. you put him on that list?

none of those people are ACTUALLY annoying. George Noory is just BORING.

he has contributed a GREAT deal to international understanding that our governments are one big liar, basically,
and that's doing a lot.

different things annoy different people.

people who have done NEXT TO NOTHING saying disparaging things about people who have done a GREAT DEAL
more than annoy me, they feed a deep reservoir of rage in my own soul which keeps me awake and paying attention.

does HATE SUCH PEOPLE go as far as "annoying"?

And stargate, RightWingers -really- -want- to take the US back to those bad old days of the Robber Barrons and child labor, among other horrors from that time.

Me Replying To Me:

Ohhhhhhh my God. Who dredged this thread up. BOY, have I ever had a change of heart about 'Progressives' since those long rants. And the current Administration.
Today, America is like a martial law police state. An Orwellian dark national security state. Nightmare. Obama and his Osama false flag hoax. TSA Agents who do --whatever-- they want to you, and if you express that you don't like it, you go to jail. Security checkpoints expanding. They will come to your front door next. Continuing immoral illegal military/NATO attacks on foriegn brown people. Obama=Bush-on-sterroids.
I no longer identify with Democrats and the Left. I used to, because I thought they were for the little people, EVEN THOUGH under the Clinton Administration, you had Serbia, Waco, ruby Ridge, Whitewater, and the abolishment of 'the fairness doctrine' for talk radio.
Democrats and the Left are the same fascist pervert Satanic death loving rat bas****s as any other dictatorship in human history.
And I will let them know, at the voting booths, come the next Presidential election.

I find David Wilcock annoying .... since he's in ancient aliens on the History Channel which get showed almost every day i've decided that the Discovery Channel is my only hope for a half decent program on TV..

Wilcock seems to have one Epiphany each year to boost whatever that asshole is selling at the time. Didn't he claim to be the re-Inkarnation of Edgar Cayce ? Yeah, buddy..always miss your window for 'disclosure' (by now, that word has become so 'frigging' tinted as does the word 'consciousness' ), 'it' happening in a year or two. Would love to have him on the Paracast, by the way. :p

Wilcock seems to have one Epiphany each year to boost whatever that asshole is selling at the time. Didn't he claim to be the re-Inkarnation of Edgar Cayce ? Yeah, buddy..always miss your window for 'disclosure' (by now, that word has become so 'frigging' tinted as does the word 'consciousness' ), 'it' happening in a year or two. Would love to have him on the Paracast, by the way. :p

Have to agree dying.

Back