• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Most Annoying Person in the Field

Who Sucks the Most?

• Dr. Bruce Goldberg

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • David Sereda

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Dr. Chicky Greer

Votes: 23 25.0%
  • Billy "the liar" Meier

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Jim Sparks

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Bud Dickman

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Michael Horn

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • David Biedny

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • John Lear

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Robby "The Robot" Simone

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Noory's Big Black Moustache

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • Jim Moseley

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
Gene Steinberg said:
But some primaries never end, right?

Since we seem to be putting on our waders here and the list contains some of the usual BS artists (Dave excluded of course), how about John Lear? I enjoyed his latest claim. The one that ATS is a CIA front.

So Gene, did you sit there all night clicking, or just modify the numbers lol?

I'm sad that Noorey's mustache didn't get more. The angels must be protecting him.

Paranormal Packrat said:
I'm sad that Noorey's mustache didn't get more. The angels must be protecting him.

I heard Linda Moulton Howe state that George’s Mustache is protected by an invisible electromagnetic energy field. She heard it from a source in Brazil who cannot back his claim but seemed so sincere that it must be true.

Dumb_Hippie.jpg

Paranormal Packrat said:
So Gene, did you sit there all night clicking, or just modify the numbers lol?

I have no control over other who have admin privileges :)

funny, I just voted for Simone without seeing the results first, looks like he's in the lead by a hair, a very long hair, longer than noory's stache.

For me, it's not even about UFO's with Simone, it's just that archetype of someone who speaks in a pseudo sophisticated sounding voice which I can only assume is done to make the person sound educated. This might be okay when Ken Burns is interviewing some Harvard civil war scholar who is the acknowledged expert on a subject and stroking his grey beard, but when you're essentially some underground media dude with the credibility of Geraldo Rivera, than it's a little absurd and yes, annoying but also entertaining in a certain context (that context being a discussion with david on the last episode!).

At least Noory doesn't try to come off as some all knowing insightful intellectual, to me he comes off as an overly ethusiastic talk show announcer who is half paying attention (I don't blame him, I had the late radio shift in college, its sucked and it was only one day a week!) I think Noory could actually make a decent sports commentator, sounds a little like Marv Albert.

I haven't heard most of the other people speak enough to have a strong opinion, but I have heard Greer a lot. In person, he came off to me an extremely buff (steroids?) tight shirt wearing new age gay man who is a very positive thinker with subtle hints of strange mormon beligamy touchy feelyness. But I would expect nothing less from a self proclaimed 'country doctor'. A good drinking game would be to drink every time he says, "I'm just a country doctor".....

Jim Sparks doesn't really annoy me, but at any moment he could bust out jean shorts and a Nascar tank top.

John Lear seems like he did one too many kool aid keg stands and he's not coming back from the trip.

Billy Meier? I don't know that much about him, but there is something strangely facinating and entertaining about a swiss farmer with one arm who takes pictures of ray guns, Mike Myers would probably do a great impression of him in a sequel to Austin Power's 'Goldmember' .

Greer gets my vote 100% just because he may be able to speak well doesn't mean I am going to put up with all the bull shit that comes out of his mouth. I still remember the show on Tesla that he was on. The guy is just so pretentious and he really gets on my nerves.:mad:

I think we need to put The Clueless One on that list..... I hate how he takes everyday emotions and makes them out to be supernatural.

Hey, I like David Sereda. His recent films were fucking weird as all Hell, but he is a good advert for something, I just don't know what .
For a 50 year old he looks friggin amazing and he's a clever bastard !

My vote goes to John Lear. If anyone heard his recent Coast to Coast appearance with George Knapp , Lazar & Huff , it was comedy gold I tells ya !
Not only was he drunk, he actually passed out halfway through.

I was thinking that Noory's mustache should have garnered top honors, but I understand we got some observers from the government of Afghanistan to monitor the voting process. :D

Back