• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mossad did 9/11. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again you show how little you know about the events on 9/11. The verified facts via eye witness and video documentation are, there were massive explosions in the sub levels and ground floor lobbies of WTC 1,2 and 7. To make that very clear for some of you, sub levels and ground floor lobbies are WELL below the tops of the buildings.

Pixel you are indeed a true believer and nothing will ever change your mind. Evidence is of little importance to you. The video tapes must be wrong, i couldn't be. There is no evidence for what you have claimed and there was no massive explosions below the top floors just before the towers came down. Your brainwashed dude can't you not see the evidence. Controlled demolitions must have been the cause. Ok.

This is fact one Pixel , Controlled demolitions is done from the bottom of the building, not the top, and there is little dispute that the collapse of the two towers began high in the towers in the areas were the planes struck.

This is fact two Pixel, a demolition project would have required the tower walls to be opened on dozens of floors, followed by insertion of thousands of pounds of explosives, fuses, and ignition mechanisms, inside hundreds of feet of walls on all four faces of both buildings. Then the walls would have to be closed up. This is what your claiming happened right?

You want us to believe that a number of mysterious people/ no names given; planted these demolitions and somehow got by or sneaked by a number of security stations without being seen and getting caught. Not even on camera? and all this would have take place without attracting the attention of any of the workers working there or tenants that occupied the twin towers.

And you expect me to believe, That Demolitions could withstand the impact of the airplanes. Since the first collapse did not begin for 57 minutes and the second tower 102 minutes. And you want me to believe that Demolitions could resist the fire and heat for 57 minutes. Pixel your not being sane or rational.
Infact Pixel if controlled demolitions were used and set off you would hear a large number of loud crackling sounds coming from every area of the building. This is another fact for you Pixel about this kind of work. Pixel go Review some of the video's from 9/11 and review some videos of high Rise buildings being demolished with controlled demolitions. And you will see what i mean? Maybe you won't, like i said evidence is rarely accepted as fact these day's.

Pixel you are indeed a true believer and nothing will ever change your mind. Evidence is of little importance to you. The video tapes must be wrong, i couldn't be. There is no evidence for what you have claimed and there was no massive explosions below the top floors just before the towers came down. Your brainwashed dude can't you not see the evidence. Controlled demolitions must have been the cause. Ok.

This is fact one Pixel , Controlled demolitions is done from the bottom of the building, not the top, and there is little dispute that the collapse of the two towers began high in the towers in the areas were the planes struck.

This is fact two Pixel, a demolition project would have required the tower walls to be opened on dozens of floors, followed by insertion of thousands of pounds of explosives, fuses, and ignition mechanisms, inside hundreds of feet of walls on all four faces of both buildings. Then the walls would have to be closed up. This is what your claiming happened right?

You want us to believe that a number of mysterious people/ no names given; planted these demolitions and somehow got by or sneaked by a number of security stations without being seen and getting caught. Not even on camera? and all this would have take place without attracting the attention of any of the workers working there or tenants that occupied the twin towers.

And you expect me to believe, That Demolitions could withstand the impact of the airplanes. Since the first collapse did not begin for 57 minutes and the second tower 102 minutes. And you want me to believe that Demolitions could resist the fire and heat for 57 minutes. Pixel your not being sane or rational.
Infact Pixel if controlled demolitions were used and set off you would hear a large number of loud crackling sounds coming from every area of the building. This is another fact for you Pixel about this kind of work. Pixel go Review some of the video's from 9/11 and review some videos of high Rise buildings being demolished with controlled demolitions. And you will see what i mean? Maybe you won't, like i said evidence is rarely accepted as fact these day's.

Actually you could not be more wrong about by "beliefs". I was in your camp, I believed every word I was fed, I wanted bin ladens head. I was happy we were going to go and kick some ay rab ass. Then I checked things out for myself. You haven't done enough homework yet. There is plenty of photo/eye witness/video evidence showing damage the the lowers floors before the towers fell. Look it up for yourself and it will sink in better. There is plenty of information that indicates there was time and opportunity for rigging the building for demolition, look it up, the eye witness accounts are there. Check out people in charge of security, check out who bought the WTC complex and what he insured it for, the loose ends ar endless. Yet... you apparently believe what mainstream media forces down your throat instead of doing the years of research for yourself as some of us have.
Are you saying WTC 7 does not look like a controlled demolition? SERIOUSLY?!?!?!
WTC 1 and 2 had to have explosive and imploding properties because of the nature of the attack.

Any chance someone could put a lid on this can of worms discussion?

Not me. The discussion hasn't descended into personal invective yet, so anyone who wants to tune out (that would include me) can do so... anyone who wants to continue is equally free to do so.

Actually you could not be more wrong about by "beliefs". I was in your camp, I believed every word I was fed, I wanted bin ladens head. I was happy we were going to go and kick some ay rab ass. Then I checked things out for myself. You haven't done enough homework yet. There is plenty of photo/eye witness/video evidence showing damage the the lowers floors before the towers fell. Look it up for yourself and it will sink in better. There is plenty of information that indicates there was time and opportunity for rigging the building for demolition, look it up, the eye witness accounts are there. Check out people in charge of security, check out who bought the WTC complex and what he insured it for, the loose ends ar endless. Yet... you apparently believe what mainstream media forces down your throat instead of doing the years of research for yourself as some of us have.
Are you saying WTC 7 does not look like a controlled demolition? SERIOUSLY?!?!?!
WTC 1 and 2 had to have explosive and imploding properties because of the nature of the attack.

Pixel i agree with the others here this discussion is pointless. I no longer what to converse with you because what ever evidence i present to you. You will never take it on board.

How many 9/11 topics have there been? How many actually ended with some sort of common resolution?

Time to put a bullet in this one once and for all.

How many 9/11 topics have there been? How many actually ended with some sort of common resolution?

Time to put a bullet in this one once and for all.

It is becoming increasingly plausible that Jose is paid to be here. Why else would anyone continue to read a topic and make snide remarks if they have no interest in the subject matter? If he isn't paid to be here then he is simply trolling. I do not wish this thread to be locked.

Jose please go away or better yet add something constructive to the dialogue.

Thanks.

Having read the entire discussion, and still having doubts about the validity of "the official story" I have to say that I agree that this discussion is going nowhere.

First off, there is a reason that very few steel buildings have collapsed due to fire: Most steel framework buildings are built with the steel cage on the inside. The WTC towers were built in a completely new fashion, the outer skeleton of the building provided most of the support. The added structural integrity came from the central elevator shafts.

When the aircraft crashed into the buildings, a great deal of external structural integrity was compromised and there was fire. The fire didn't just weaken the flooring, it weakened the structural support of the exterior walls. What seems to be forgotten is that the support below the uppermost floors weakened, which led to the collapse of the buildings.

When a building collapses, it creates a pressure wave due to compression of the airspace inbetween the floors below. This pressure wave will explode windows outward- which can give the appearance of explosive detonation.

When one combines heat, pressure and friction, ambient temperatures can get ridiculously high-which could be one cause for "molten metal." To say there was no heat, no pressure and no friction from the collapse of these buildings would be untruthful.

To me, the collapse of WTC1 & WTC2 is not the product of controlled anything, it is the product of fire, weakened steel, unique construction and basic physics. However, there was never a complete investigation-and that to me smacks of coverup. As to what is being covered up, I cannot say. I will only say that there are many suspicious events leading up to September 11, 2001 and continuing afterwards which contribute to my distrust of the government.

Is the subject of the paranormal so devoid of interesting material that we have to continue to hammer on each other about this business? The government has already told us what is what. We all know that a bunch of guys with box cutters circumvented US air security and performed incredible feats of aerial legerdemain in the process of making their way to the big virgin orgy in the sky. Now can we talk about paranormal stuff now? I think I saw the Boogie-man once, he looked like J. Edgar Hoover in drag doing the walk of shame on an Atlanta street in 1977.

First off, there is a reason that very few steel buildings have collapsed due to fire: Most steel framework buildings are built with the steel cage on the inside. The WTC towers were built in a completely new fashion, the outer skeleton of the building provided most of the support. The added structural integrity came from the central elevator shafts.

You do not have a clue how they were built. You could not be MORE WRONG.

I suggest you delete your post before too many people see it.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Is the subject of the paranormal so devoid of interesting material that we have to continue to hammer on each other about this business? The government has already told us what is what. We all know that a bunch of guys with box cutters circumvented US air security and performed incredible feats of aerial legerdemain in the process of making their way to the big virgin orgy in the sky. Now can we talk about paranormal stuff now? I think I saw the Boogie-man once, he looked like J. Edgar Hoover in drag doing the walk of shame on an Atlanta street in 1977.

If you will notice at this link (The Paracast Community Forums) there are several Topics to choose from. This is the Conspiracy Thread.

You do not have a clue how they were built. You could not be MORE WRONG.

I suggest you delete your post before too many people see it.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Hmmm so the documentary which interviewed the architect and that's pretty much how he described it. Show me where I am wrong. Where are the load bearing columns? Oh that's right, there's a central column and load bearing exterior.

Building the World Trade Center (1983) - Documentary

From the documentary: "Their great height was made possible by the use of load bearing walls."

and "The Trade Center Towers had overcome this problem. The exterior walls were designed to bear much of the weight of the towers as well as all of the wind loads. The only internal supports would be in a central core of columns."

Back up your assumptions. I stand by my post.

Oh! Well then. (removes tongue from cheek)

It is a bit ironic that your name is trainedobserver.

I am not really all that into Seers or Ghost Stories so I rarely visit those threads. It is very easy to avoid uninteresting topics. What works best for me is simply not clicking on those topics that do not interest me and they do not open. If by accident you do click on an offending thread it is a simple matter of clicking on the back arrow, selecting something different from the menu above or even closing the window all together. (NOTE: you will have to open a new window) If you want to make sure the undesirable thread is completely gone you could try shutting down your computer and unplugging it for 5 minutes, then restart (be sure to plug it back in!). Then re open a browser and navigate to The Paracast Community Forums. Be sure not to re select the Conspiracy Thread! If you accidently open the Conspiracy thread, repeat instructions as necessary.
I hope this helps! ;-)

Hmmm so the documentary which interviewed the architect and that's pretty much how he described it. Show me where I am wrong. Where are the load bearing columns? Oh that's right, there's a central column and load bearing exterior.

From the documentary: "Their great height was made possible by the use of load bearing walls."

and "The Trade Center Towers had overcome this problem. The exterior walls were designed to bear much of the weight of the towers as well as all of the wind loads. The only internal supports would be in a central core of columns."

Pixel is a waste of time and effort Xylo and you'll never get an acceptable response back from him. He has blatantly lied to us about seeing the plans for the Twin towers. For me, this is obvious, considering what he wrote in the past, and this video proves what he wrote and posted about the Towers is not factual information.

Remember what Pixel said to Xylo people, a few posts above, You do not have a clue how they were build, i had to laugh at that seems neither does Pixel:)

I like you Pixel, but man i would give up if i was you because your looking kind of foolish now.

It is becoming increasingly plausible that Jose is paid to be here. Why else would anyone continue to read a topic and make snide remarks if they have no interest in the subject matter? If he isn't paid to be here then he is simply trolling. I do not wish this thread to be locked.

Jose please go away or better yet add something constructive to the dialogue.

Thanks.

Yes pixelsmith, I'm on the NWO payroll. They pay me in wampum and gummy bears. Man, seriously? Get a grip on reality you paranoid alarmist. Who would spend money paying individuals to spread disinfo when they have you doing it for free.

I find it amusing that you claim to be a truther who simply wants the truth exposed for the poor victims of 9/11...and then you mention FEMA. Oh my goodness. Truthers aren't interested in facts. They start with a conclusion and work their way back. Reminds me of your chemtrail and fuoride in water arguments where you were left high and dry looking like a fool.

Pixelsmith isn't selective about what conspiracy he believes in. If Alex Jones says it's so...then it must be true.

Put Jose on ignore, Pixel. It serves no purpose to keep fighting with him. I did it a long time ago and it makes for a better conversation with people who want to have a discussion about this topic.

Better check the blueprints on those central core columns before you say too much.

here is a slide show.
AE911Truth Slide Show Presentation
here is a youtube channel with several educational videos.
http://www.youtube.com/ae911truth

Better check the blueprints on those central core columns before you say too much.

here is a slide show.
AE911Truth Slide Show Presentation
here is a youtube channel with several educational videos.
http://www.youtube.com/ae911truth

No sir. Present me some unbiased video evidence and I'll look. I presented a video that was made 18 years prior to the destruction of the towers. No bias.

Let's see a little bit of critical thinking here, not mindless following of this blather. Better yet, respond to the questions that have been asked of you. You told me I have no clue how these buildings were built. I responded directly to your assumption. If the video is in error, kindly point out those errors-and the documents you have to prove the errors.

I think you owe me that consideration as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back