• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mossad did 9/11. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

paraschtick

Paragilmorian guy
So says Dr Alan Sobrowsky ex "Head of Studies" at the US Army War College and a 10 year US Marine Corps veteran.

You can hear the full (kinda short) interview with Mark Glenn (reporter with the American Free Press) here:

http://theuglytruth.podbean.com/2010/03/14/the-ugly-truth-podcast-march-15-2010/

So if you still believe Alex Jones ... or FOX news ... or Ron Paul ... or anyone who says otherwise, you are either deluded or a fool (harsh words but if you don't believe someone with the level of insight like Alan Sobrowsky when he says so ... then unfortunately you are). Israel/Mossad (probably with help from the CIA and traitorous dual US/Israeli passport holders in the US government) did it, the military in the US know ... period.

[ps Alan Sobrowsky is Jewish ... so please don't lay any anti-semitism nonsense with him there.]

I've always said that there was a conspiracy. Arab terrorists.

The 9/11 Commission report is case closed for me.

But for those who need to believe that there has to be a conspiracy, this kind of thing will always go on, I guess.

I've always said that there was a conspiracy. Arab terrorists.

The 9/11 Commission report is case closed for me.

But for those who need to believe that there has to be a conspiracy, this kind of thing will always go on, I guess.

For me, Paul, the nail in that coffin was on the morning when it happened and they found a passport on top of the rubble. A nice clean passport in the rubble. A nice clean passport which had somehow managed to survive the planes impacting the towers, the burning of the fuel, the collapse of the towers (which incidentally turned everything else to dust).

This is very very improbable. Not impossible of course. You can never say anythings totally impossible. But I have a very very hard time believing that would happen after all that destruction

I also cannot believe someone like Dr Sabrowsky is one for "conspiracy theories". I don't believe he would say something like that without having some sort of insight into such matters.

Mossad also do have a tendency to do nasty and conspiratorial things. Look at the death of that Hamas guy in Dubai recently; a few years back, a couple of Mossad guys were trying to get their hands on passports here in New Zealand. These things do happen. 9/11 was just an amplified version of this. And again unfortunately it was by a supposed friend of the US who just happened to kill 3000 of your own people with the collusion of your own people.

Ahh ... you can't tell people what to think I suppose. I do tend to get a bit animated over this issue. I just don't like seeing the baddies get away with things ... as in this case I believe they are.

Twiddlee dee ... time for my pills again :D

May the victims of terrorism rest in peace :(and those who stand for terrorist actions become victims themselves one day.:mad:
Peace:) not war folks,

Ja Love,
blowfish

So if you still believe Alex Jones ... or FOX news ... or Ron Paul ... or anyone who says otherwise, you are either deluded or a fool (harsh words but if you don't believe someone with the level of insight like Alan Sobrowsky when he says so ... then unfortunately you are).
Not saying there isn't a conspiracy here, but in my eyes anyone who is 100% convinced by what one person says just because of their so-called reputation, particularly when they havent even met them, is a fool.
I happen to think he is Sobrowsky is believable also, but that doesnt make him infallible, and it doesn't make everyone who doesnt believe him a fool

At this point there are so many theories as to the causes of the 9/11 attacks that my head is spinning. The problem with all of these theories is that they cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt-and that includes the official government story.

There is just enough missing evidence, as well as coincidence to lend suspicion to every plausible theory out there, and it's scary to know that a prosecuting attorney will amass more evidence to put a small time criminal in jail, than the US Government would do to find out the real truth of what happened.

As for me, my belief is that we will never know what really happened, nor the machinations that made it happen.

If you scroll down through the website. It obvious to me the theme of the whole show is Anti-Jew and how they are conspiring against the rest of the World. For me this means Sobrowsky must have been aware of what type show he was going on.
If he is so sure about his theory, he should avoid show's like this that are anti-Jew in nature. And produce his evidence to a more suitable audience. I see no evidence that has ever been produced which would led me to believe that this was inside job or carried out by Mossad agents. I'm not saying, it not beyond the realm of possibility Isreal could have played a part in this operation considering what we know about Mossad. But claims require evidence to be believed.

What would be Mossad's motives? After General Sheehan's outright lie about the Dutch Army failing in Srebenica because they had openly gay soldiers, I wouldn't put it past any current or former military personnel to lie for an agenda that may or may not be known. I am not accusing our entire military of dishonesty, but there are assholes in every crowd who only want to cause confusion and misdirection. An active war in the Middle East makes us much less able to assist Israel if they should ever become vulnerable.
I agree the passport thing is strange. However, what I do know is that Mossad's intelligence machine is very, very good and a mass killing of innocent civilians doesn't seem to be their style when their usual MO involves covert kidnappings and assassinations carried out on single individuals. Even the Lavon affair in Egypt is reported to have cause no injuries or fatalities and that operation involved fire bombing several buildings in Cairo, Egypt to try to discredit the the Egyptian government, but was unsuccessful.
I do know that there appears to be actual evidence that Saudi individuals may have been assisting the terrorists. 2/14/2008: Newly Released FBI Timeline Reveals New Information about 9/11 Hijackers that Was Ignored by 9/11 Commission
Bush and Cheney initially tried to block an inquiry into 9/11. And Halliburton, of which Cheney was a former executive officer has made billions in Iraq. It is also well known that the Bush family has a very cozy relationship with the Saudis. W's former oil company was financed by bin Laden family money.
I think it is far more likely that the Saudi' individuals were involved and the Mossad accusation is an another attempt at misdirection. I don't believe that either government was involved in the attack, but it might have been pushed along by individuals who sought to gain monetarily from the resulting war that such an act of terrorism would bring.

A year ago or so I would have had a long reply to this. The topic itself has taken it's toll on me to an extent. I still deeply care about it, but just don't have the energy to fight with people again and again on this.

I'll give something USEFUL to the debate (IMO) if people wish to look it up. Not about physics, planes, Jews, Freemasons, reptoids, space beams, or whatever.

I would say that what these 5 people have to share in terms of the events of 9/11 is quite important:

-Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer
-Lt. Col. Steven Butler
-Sibel Edmonds (FBI translator)
-Robert Wright (FBI field agent, Chicago)
-Collen Rawley (FBI field agent, Phoenix)

If you scroll down through the website. It obvious to me the theme of the whole show is Anti-Jew and how they are conspiring against the rest of the World. For me this means Sobrowsky must have been aware of what type show he was going on.
If he is so sure about his theory, he should avoid show's like this that are anti-Jew in nature. And produce his evidence to a more suitable audience. I see no evidence that has ever been produced which would led me to believe that this was inside job or carried out by Mossad agents. I'm not saying, it not beyond the realm of possibility Isreal could have played a part in this operation considering what we know about Mossad. But claims require evidence to be believed.

The whole "Israel rules the world" thing is silly. Israel is a client state of the United States. Who do you really think wears the pants in that relationship? Do you really think America would care about Israel if it weren't a nice landing strip near some of the world's largest and most concentrated oil reserves?

The whole of American foreign policy boils down to three letters: O I L. That's it. There are no other concerns. It all revolves around oil, access to oil, making sure American companies profit from oil, making sure oil is still traded in U.S. dollars, and fixing the oil price so it's not too high or too low by regulating the amount of violence in oil-producing regions.

The latter is partly accomplished by arming and training both Israel and its enemies and then fanning the flames or pursuing "peace talks" depending on whether more or less risk premium is needed in the oil markets.

If anyone other than bin Laden's cult "did" 9/11, it would have to be the Bush family and their Saudi business partners. I personally doubt that, but I would not be surprised if they had some idea something was coming and let it happen so they'd have the political capital to embark on more oil wars.

I personally think that its great we have these people who question our governments call them conspiracy theorists or whatever. If it was the US government who carried out the attacks of 9/11 then maybe they have been questioned enough to ever think about doing anything like this again and in turn saving the lives of more innocent people.

recent findings reveal NANO-thermite in the WTC dust. find out who makes that and you have major lead.

The whole "Israel rules the world" thing is silly. Israel is a client state of the United States. Who do you really think wears the pants in that relationship? Do you really think America would care about Israel if it weren't a nice landing strip near some of the world's largest and most concentrated oil reserves?

The whole of American foreign policy boils down to three letters: O I L. That's it. There are no other concerns. It all revolves around oil, access to oil, making sure American companies profit from oil, making sure oil is still traded in U.S. dollars, and fixing the oil price so it's not too high or too low by regulating the amount of violence in oil-producing regions.

The latter is partly accomplished by arming and training both Israel and its enemies and then fanning the flames or pursuing "peace talks" depending on whether more or less risk premium is needed in the oil markets.

If anyone other than bin Laden's cult "did" 9/11, it would have to be the Bush family and their Saudi business partners. I personally doubt that, but I would not be surprised if they had some idea something was coming and let it happen so they'd have the political capital to embark on more oil wars.

I've posted many times about the Bush Family and want they are all about. But i have belief that this wasn't carried out by Islamic Extremists considering the large amount of information that is available. But I'm not stubborn in my beliefs; if i saw convincing evidence that this was indeed a larger conspiracy than we believe. I wouldn't turn back on the new evidence; i would take it onboard and review this new evidence and discuss the merits of the new information with people. I'll remain open-minded because a 9/11 larger conspiracy is not beyond the realm of been a possibility.

It is my understanding that in 2001, nano-thermite was still in the early experimental stages. I scanned the paper in question, I don't feel they conducted enough analysis to determine if material in question originated from something else because they spent so much time trying to prove it was thermite. Nobody has ever looked for conventional explosives, the results were never confirmed by independent labs and there was no peer review on the paper.

More Bad Science Surrounding the American Everyman
"Jones, Harrit, and Roberts have not submitted their paper, with samples, to independent labs for verification. They have not completed the discovery process by scheduling a presentation of their findings to a group of qualified scientists and allowing for educated debate and evaluation of their findings in the public sphere. Their paper was published in a journal that has questionable academic credentials, and was even cited as offering publication of a non-sense paper written by a computer. Harrit himself has connections to one of the peer reviewers used by the publishing house, who has subsequently resigned as a peer reviewer from that house. The editor in chief of the publishing house quit after she was told about the paper saying that the paper had no merit and shouldn’t have been published by her journal. She also said that the paper was published without her knowledge and seems to have been published for purely “political reasons”."

NANO thermite. not just thermite. BIG difference.

But is the claim of NANO thermite substantiated by any scientific residue tests?

While I agree, as I have said numerous times, that the whole 9/11 "terrorist plot" is suspicious (beyond a reasonable doubt,) there are a great deal of claims that are not substantiated by any sort of verifiable testing. And this is true on every side of this issue.

Just in reading the Wiki on Nano-thermite it seems there are a few known compounds, which would make it quite easy to trace the manufacturer...so if there were verifiable explosive residue tests, the source would be amazingly simple to pinpoint. (Possibly along with the lot number and date of manufacturer due to the way that explosives usually contain trace additives.)

Lets say the official story is true. This would be great news in many ways. There would be no need for expensive demolition companies, all one would have to do to reduce a steel structured building into its own footprint is set a few office fires and wait about 45 minutes. Another great thing is all we need to arm our military with are cheap box cutters. Those suckers are amazing, they can even be used to bypass billion dollar, redundant radar and missile defense systems like those used at the Pentagon. They can even fool Jet fighters so they cannot be scrambled to intercept pokey hijacked passenger planes flying around in circles. Altho the same Jet fighters ARE able to catch up to a Lear Jet with a dead golfer on board.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Molten metal was found in the basement of all 3 WTC buildings up to 3 months after 9/11 so... we can fuel our foundries with office furniture! Simple office fires could melt hardened steel for production!

http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm
I think they need to go back and make sure it is not the by-product of something else.

I think it is valid to mention that website is owned by the same people that own Popular Mechanics, Hearst Corp. Hearst Corp. is WILL KNOW for YELLOW JOURNALISM going back to it's foundation by William Randolph Hearst who lied about Spain attacking the USS Maine to start a war in 1898. There is a long, documented history of this by Hearst Corp., so it's important to establish this is a bias company with a government agenda given their past. It doesn't mean what they are saying is right/wrong, but as a source it is not some unbias source to be taken at their word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back