• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mossad did 9/11. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you forgot who jumped down who's throat first pixelsmith.

Lock it. These 9/11 discussion go nowhere and chances are there will be another and another and another.

Jose please contribute something to the dialogue or please leave.

Mods, I have asked Jose nicely in several posts to contribute or go away because he is determined to get this thread locked. These discussions degrade because of his persistent trolling and button pushing.

I am contributing. I stated that the AE911Truth petition was a farce because the majority of people who support it aren't even employed engineers or architects. Then I pointed out one of the alleged engineers had his license revoked as a swimming pool engineer. I shit you not. Read the petition.

Now this topic can go to and fro as per all 9/11 topics. They simply go nowhere. So, my opinion is to lock it now and spare everyone the headache.

This isn't a debate. This isn't a discussion. Seriously, I'm not the only one who wants to see a bullet in this topic. You can start another one if you want. Another fresh canvas that's started so many times before. They all eventually wind up here. Nowhere.

So then why not lock every thread here? None of us agree 100% on ANY thread.

Because this thing has been argued to death over and over. How many times does this need to be discussed in multiple threads?

Here's an idea. Why not gather all the 9/11 topics and mash them into one. Chances are, they all have the exact same info regurgitated over and over.

Then, if people want to discuss 9/11, they can go there instead of having a new 9/11 thread every week. Nothing new is being brought to the table here so there's no progression.

Start ONE 9/11 topic. Not a million little pointless battles. Just ONE. Man, I'd be content with an entire section devoted to 9/11 just so you can congregate there and no one would have to read "9/11" on their display every five minutes someone decides they need to kick a hive full of bees.

We have ONE active 9/11 thread now. It has been very interesting until your repeated trolling.
PLEASE leave.
Why do you continue to post here?
PLEASE LEAVE.

I am being very patient and respectful. Please leave the thread.

There seems to be a consensus developing to lock it, and I think it's best, so consider it locked. This is being done not because of the subject matter, but because of the nature of the "debate" - from both sides. Nothing new is being offered, and the personal comments are now predominating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back