• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

March 5, 2017 — Women's Roundtable with Erica Lukes, Chase Kloetzke and Kathleen Marden

So what has that got to do with Coral Lorenzen?
Well, we didn't call her up on the ouija board to participate.
Let me put it into a different context. Not sure people will be able to empathize. Suppose you have a talk show and you wish to highlight the accomplishments of GAY men in our society. So you invite 4 current movers and shakers in the GAY community (A doctor, a physicist, psychiatrist, and Political Consultant). Then you start off the show by describing a GAY doctor or physicist or psychiatrist or political consultant who was very rude to you 25 years ago.....
I do not regard Lorenzen as someone who was nasty and vindictive because she was a woman. That had nothing to do with it as far as I'm concerned. Richard Hall was also nasty in the early days, but we were able to shake hands and move on a decade after a certain encounter that had bad results.

I got as far as Chris' opening sexist monalogue before switching off. Do you know how equality works? It means men and women having assumed equal abilities. That rant about how women were better investigators than men is... sexist against men.

Uggghhh. There are no barriers for women, none. They are protected by law to have equal opportunities.

No but wait they are subject to all of this societal bias and not taken seriously..
And so are ... guess who....
Men!

Men are told they mansplain and have no empathy and think with their you know what's etc. We no complain!

The gender card is the same as the race card. Stop hiding behind it and blaming it for your lack of achievement. Everyone is subjected to racial and gender bias, white men are not exempt. The difference with white men... they have no minority bias card to play so they get on with taking personal responsibility for their results and stop blaming those around them.

Judging another individual based on their look or gender is part of the human condition and a trait bread into us by eons of evolution. It must have been advantageous to surival as it's endemic. It's not evil, its nature and we are all subject to it in varying degrees of awareness.

Can we get some more paranormal please next week because political correctness is so 2000 and late and load of hypocritical BS

I got as far as Chris' opening sexist monalogue before switching off. Do you know how equality works? It means men and women having assumed equal abilities. That rant about how women were better investigators than men is... sexist against men....Can we get some more paranormal please next week because political correctness is so 2000 and late and load of hypocritical BS
I told it the way I see. Don't like it? Don't listen...

Chris, why won't you join mufon ?
Why? Because when I first began investigating "UFO" cases MUFON was a monster black hole sucking up report after report and there was no way to get any data back out of the monster. I found this out after joining and trying to get info on historical cases in my region. I was a member for a couple of months (?) before I realized that I was better off on my own. Walt Andrew never forgave me... Since then, I've never had any compulsion to re-join.

I honestly can't see any significant benefit or advantage, as someone genuinely interested in the UFO enigma, to joining MUFON. You need to pay anywhere from $60-$300 annually to join, depending on the "level" you choose. My $60/year is much better spent subscribing to The Paracast+, in my opinion.

I honestly can't see any significant benefit or advantage, as someone genuinely interested in the UFO enigma, to joining MUFON. You need to pay anywhere from $60-$300 annually to join, depending on the "level" you choose. My $60/year is much better spent subscribing to The Paracast+, in my opinion.
Thank you.

I got as far as Chris' opening sexist monalogue before switching off. Do you know how equality works? It means men and women having assumed equal abilities. That rant about how women were better investigators than men is... sexist against men.

Uggghhh. There are no barriers for women, none. They are protected by law to have equal opportunities.

No but wait they are subject to all of this societal bias and not taken seriously..
And so are ... guess who....
Men!

Men are told they mansplain and have no empathy and think with their you know what's etc. We no complain!

The gender card is the same as the race card. Stop hiding behind it and blaming it for your lack of achievement. Everyone is subjected to racial and gender bias, white men are not exempt. The difference with white men... they have no minority bias card to play so they get on with taking personal responsibility for their results and stop blaming those around them.

Judging another individual based on their look or gender is part of the human condition and a trait bread into us by eons of evolution. It must have been advantageous to surival as it's endemic. It's not evil, its nature and we are all subject to it in varying degrees of awareness.

Can we get some more paranormal please next week because political correctness is so 2000 and late and load of hypocritical BS

No.

Just no.

And that comes from a privileged white guy.

Who actually grew to understand his privilege when he worked for a very powerful woman.

Waha hahaha "privelidged white guy"

The white guy bogey man out to surpress the masses.... next up on the politically correct cast:

13/02 all Islamic roundtable to combat islamophobia

20/02 all transexual roundtable to combat the transgender ceiling with a special everyone use the opposite bathroom break during the commercials

27/02 all Jewish roundtable to combat anti semitism

And don't miss March when we host our firsr all gay roundtable to combat homaphobia and our open border special where we have a table of political refugees :)

The white guy: working together, we are going to stub him out! YAHOOOOooo

Why? Because when I first began investigating "UFO" cases MUFON was a monster black hole sucking up report after report and there was no way to get any data back out of the monster. I found this out after joining and trying to get info on historical cases in my region. I was a member for a couple of months (?) before I realized that I was better off on my own. Walt Andrew never forgave me... Since then, I've never had any compulsion to re-join.
Chris, i appreciate your candidness.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Squeak.jpg

It is funny to relay this Chris. I had a very similar happening with our great friends at "MUFFIN" back in about 86 or 87. I joined not really knowing what to expect. As it happens I was buddies with the State Director (this was in Idaho) about the time I medically retired from my dept. I got involved right away when I came across (somewhere in here, do not recall when exactly) that first case of human mutilation. Thru the state director I got in touch with Andrus and he wouldn't do one damn thing for me. No cases, no contact information, that son of a bitch would not even give me contact information for other state MUFON officers anywhere in the U. S. Jump ahead to the summer of 1989 ...

The MUFON symposium was being held in Las Vegas and John Lear was the host. Lear and I knew each other then and he knew about my human mutilation investigations I was conducting. He called me up and invited me to address the convention. I accepted. I was checking into the hotel when I was approached by Walt Andrus. He walked up to me (a real friendly SOB) and started out by telling me "if you speak at this convention I will make sure you never speak at another MUFON event ... EVER.) Well, I can be a bit of a son-uv-a bitch myself when approached like that. My answer? Fuck you. What happened after that is legendary. Bill Moore and his admission about working with govt. intel, the MUFON big wigs trying to stop Lear and his "side bar" with me and several others, etc. etc. etc.

Since that time I have never again had any respect for MUFON as an organization although I have had many friends who were and are members. The org. itself? FUGAZI ...

Decker

Last edited:
It is funny to relay this Chris. I had a very similar happening with our great friends at "MUFFIN" back in about 86 or 87. I joined not really knowing what to expect. As it happens I was buddies with the State Director (this was in Idaho) about the time I medically retired from my dept. I got involved right away when I came across (somewhere in here, do not recall when exactly) that first case of human mutilation. Thru the state director I got in touch with Andrus and he wouldn't do one damn thing for me. No cases, no contact information, that son of a bitch would not even give me contact information for other state MUFON officers anywhere in the U. S. Jump ahead to the summer of 1989 ...

The MUFON symposium was being held in Las Vegas and John Lear was the host. Lear and I knew each other then and he knew about my human mutilation investigations I was conducting. He called me up and invited me to address the convention. I accepted. I was checking into the hotel when I was approached by Walt Andrus. He walked up to me (a real friendly SOB) and started out by telling me "if you speak at this convention I will make sure you never speak at another MUFON event ... EVER.) Well, I can be a bit of a son-uv-a bitch myself when approached like that. My answer? Fuck you. What happened after that is legendary. Bill Moore and his admission about working with govt. intel, the MUFON big wigs trying to stop Lear and his "side bar" with me and several others, etc. etc. etc.

Since that time I have never again had any respect for MUFON as an organization although I have had many friends who were and are members. The org. itself? FUGAZI ...

Decker
WOW. Yet another reason to substantiate my sentiment about the organization.

Waha hahaha "privelidged white guy"

The white guy bogey man out to surpress the masses.... next up on the politically correct cast:

13/02 all Islamic roundtable to combat islamophobia

20/02 all transexual roundtable to combat the transgender ceiling with a special everyone use the opposite bathroom break during the commercials

27/02 all Jewish roundtable to combat anti semitism

And don't miss March when we host our firsr all gay roundtable to combat homaphobia and our open border special where we have a table of political refugees :)

The white guy: working together, we are going to stub him out! YAHOOOOooo

I didn't see a logical argument anywhere there. I know you like to stir the pot, but all of this is poorly articulated straw men.

I've seen the glass ceiling close up. And it is fugly.

I didn't see a logical argument anywhere there. I know you like to stir the pot, but all of this is poorly articulated straw men.

I've seen the glass ceiling close up. And it is fugly.

I'm a white guy, each day I go about my business without trying to harm anyone and minding my own business.

Meanwhile CNN and the BBC are trying to tell me I'm the reason for all this misery for women, imigrants, blacks, homosexuals, transexuals and Muslims.

Somethings not quite right here.

Back