• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Lunar Phenomena Show

Free episodes:

Oh for Pete's sake. It's a damn madhouse.

sometimes it is... after a little poking around i think i figured it out. POSSIBLY...Gene was miffed at my comment about merging an old 9/11 thread with the new one i made about Building 7. He then posted his comment in this thread by mistake but didn't want to admit his mistake. No harm no foul... I assume he would eventually have manned up and admitted the error. We all make mistakes.

No, that's not the answer. Let's move on.

well maybe you could pm me the correct answer Gene, otherwise it might appear you were baiting me. Your comment was completely outta no where.

Steering this topic back on track... I am VERY excited to hear this next podcast. Can you give us any hints as to what we can expect?

You complained about merging threads. I said it was up to the moderator to make that decision. End of story.

You mean Leslie Kean's forthcoming appearance?

Ask in the appropriate thread. :)

ok... lets see.. you posted your comment to me about the merging of 9/11 threads in the Lunar Phenomenon Show thread and that is no big deal other than it was posted in the wrong thread and it confused me... now I mention my anticipation for the Lunar Phenomenon Show IN the Lunar Phenomenon Show thread and you tell me I should post that in the appropriate thread... I just came from visiting 3 different friends that had 3 different accidents that are in intensive care so maybe my brain is scrambled but this is really confusing me now.

Pixel, what is it you want to know?

Decker

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

By the way, getting ready to leave for the movies. Going to see the new Conan flick so I will be gone for a bit.

Decker

ok... lets see.. you posted your comment to me about the merging of 9/11 threads in the Lunar Phenomenon Show thread and that is no big deal other than it was posted in the wrong thread and it confused me... now I mention my anticipation for the Lunar Phenomenon Show IN the Lunar Phenomenon Show thread and you tell me I should post that in the appropriate thread... I just came from visiting 3 different friends that had 3 different accidents that are in intensive care so maybe my brain is scrambled but this is really confusing me now.

This is hilarious. Where's the reset button on this thing? [bang, bang, bang, tinkle]

Pixel, what is it you want to know?

Decker

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

By the way, getting ready to leave for the movies. Going to see the new Conan flick so I will be gone for a bit.

Decker

LMAO...NOTHING! I just said i was excited to hear the Lunar podcast you just completed. Gene indicated I should post that comment in the appropriate thread... I assumed it would be a valid comment to make in the Lunar Phenomenon Show thread...

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

This is hilarious. Where's the reset button on this thing? [bang, bang, bang, tinkle]

trainedobserver, please tell me what I am missing here. when i go back to see where this got derailed i find that i did nothing wrong.

trainedobserver, please tell me what I am missing here. when i go back to see where this got derailed i find that i did nothing wrong.

That requires paranormal powers that sadly, I do not possess. I think with all the cross-threading and thread-merging we reacted some critical mass. Let's move on.

I can't wait for the Lunar show either. I think it's going to rock. Don is one of my favorites, he's a walking encyclopedia of Ufological lore.

LMAO...NOTHING! I just said i was excited to hear the Lunar podcast you just completed. Gene indicated I should post that comment in the appropriate thread... I assumed it would be a valid comment to make in the Lunar Phenomenon Show thread...

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Seriously, I have no idea what is going on here.

I don't like people pissing in my cornflakes either. But what has this got to do with building 7? Or is that the other thread? :p I think the Reptillians saw that we were getting to close and they called the Royal Family which called the Illumaniti in Rome and there ya go. The whole thread went to hell in a handbasket. :cool:

I don't like people pissing in my cornflakes either. But what has this got to do with building 7? Or is that the other thread? :p I think the Reptillians saw that we were getting to close and they called the Royal Family which called the Illumaniti in Rome and there ya go. The whole thread went to hell in a handbasket. :cool:

Good one tyder.

Seriously, I have no idea what is going on here.

I dont know but you started it by merging a 9/11 thread with a Building 7 thread, then Gene made a comment about that here on this thread and totally confused me. You can see where it got derailed here many posts back. It is a case of over moderating I guess... Its over. Done.. lets move on.

Is this the same David H. Childress that was on the Ancient Aliens series I just go through watching the whole damn thing on Netflix? That sounds very cool! I won't miss that. - m

Okay all, this Thursday Gene and Chris will be interviewing me and David H. Childress on the Moon and LTP. I tried to get Jim Sylvan but did not have any luck.

So .... this is the place to come to for you to submit any questions you have. We will try to answer them.

So, consider this a "heads up!"

Decker

PS Damn! The title should have read Lunar! not Luner. That is what happens when you don't look as you type ...

Uh Oh. I turn my back for a moment and the thread turns into Abbott and Costello's "Who's On First". A classic example of the aliens messing with out minds. :p

i was always thinking if the deep impact test a couple of years back wasn't also a show of force, as in "hey, you can't just run us off you damn nazi"

If you could would you ask Don his opinion on what the astronauts have had to say about what they saw and why does he think that Neil Armstrong has hardly talked about being on the moon.You would think that he would love to talk about such a life changing moment but has been very quiet about what it was like and what he may have seen thank you .

If you could would you ask Don his opinion on what the astronauts have had to say about what they saw and why does he think that Neil Armstrong has hardly talked about being on the moon.

Profound changes in personality and personal philosophy in almost all astronauts who walked on the moon could make for interesting speculation.

Back