• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Just Because We're Paranoid, Doesn't Mean they Aren't Watching Us!

So a bit more reality to this whole FEMA camp saga ..

What is the population of the USA? +280 million or so?

Imagine trying to imprison even say 10% of that number... you would see the infrastructure for it every where just like you can not miss prisons etc .. they are a little hard to hide.

No I think it is much easier to use fear and uncertainty and make a small number of people vanish than try to lock up any major section of the population.

If these so called camps exist I want to see Google earth images, and other photographic evidence from on the ground backing up and supporting their evidence, for camps the size of which Alex Jones keeps screaming about would not be hard to miss now would they.

I'm not doubting that many of those cars are indeed car transports. I do think calling them all car transports is a perfect alibi if you are up to something.

So you're suggesting that the rail car data based on it's serial number could also a plant by the same big conspiracy people? I don't think that is reasonable. It's more reasonable to believe they are simply as is described in the rolling stock data sheet. So far as I'm concerned it's debunked enough that no further inquiry needs to be made ( at least with respect to those particular cars ). Have you got any better examples, like verifiable sales receipts from the manufacturer showing delivery of "prisoner rail cars" to the government?

Agreed thanks for the info in that car.

If they made cars for future prisoner transport like I'm guessing they have then finding things like sales receipts would likely find me waking up dead wouldn't you agree?

Agreed thanks for the info in that car.

If they made cars for future prisoner transport like I'm guessing they have then finding things like sales receipts would likely find me waking up dead wouldn't you agree?

If the government thought that prisoner transports were required for some contingency, then I think that the expense wouldn't be so classified that it would end up in a black budget. For example the suggestion posted earlier that they would be needed for the safe relocation of prisoners from a flood zone is entirely reasonable and there would be no need to hide such an expenditure. Furthermore, even if that reason was used as a cover for something more sinister, the publicly disclosed reason is so benign that making it secret would only invite suspicion. So either way there should be a public accounting for them.

OK ... I watched Vesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory video on the FEMA conspiracy. If you deconstruct, desensationalize and deconspirify it, then the real questions become apparent that JV never asked. This episode does little more than pander to paranoia for the sake of ratings.

OK ... I watched Vesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory video on the FEMA conspiracy. If you deconstruct, desensationalize and deconspirify it, then the real questions become apparent that JV never asked. This episode does little more than pander to paranoia for the sake of ratings.

Ventura is a brainless, alpha male, tough guy jerkoff. "I was a Governor, a Navy SEAL, a fighter!" I'll never forget when he was on the Opie and Anthony radio show talking about various conspiracies and he couldn't answer the simple questions asked by two shock jocks and a comedian, so what does Jesse do? Threaten to kick someone's ass and then degrade them because they didn't" serve their country," followed by him storming off the show like a spoiled baby when his intimidation attempts were met with laughter. Typical brainless douchepile, don't question me or I'll kick your ass, alpha male, toolbox. Screw Jesse.

Incredible. I understand that sentence correctly, you still want to cling to the irrational conclusions of ill-informed people of questionable character and sanity even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. People will endorse and ascribe to irrational and easily debunked notions like guillotine equipment prisoner transports and then wonder why anyone would cast doubt upon or criticise their other wild and unsupportable claims of invisible friends and spiritual communications. Good grief!

Incredible. I understand that sentence correctly, you still want to cling to the irrational conclusions of ill-informed people of questionable character and sanity even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. People will endorse and ascribe to irrational and easily debunked notions like guillotine equipment prisoner transports and then wonder why anyone would cast doubt upon or criticise their other wild and unsupportable claims of invisible friends and spiritual communications. Good grief!

Yeah he's not going to give this one up, obviously, because it affirms and supports other aspects of his belief system. Like that he's going against the grain being religious (which is ridiculous when polls show that something like 60% of this idiotic country still cling to their childish, anthropomorphic views of god) and that the government is against Christians (which is equally ridiculous since in order to be elected in this country you pretty much have to have some type of traditional Christian belief system) or that Christians are persecuted, when in reality they're one of, if not the most, pandered to special interest groups in this country. Logic and absolute proof is no match for that sort of ignorance.

So many threads/arguments in here are down to one thing; people who confuse what they believe with what they can prove are arguing with people who know that they don't necessarily know!
Hope that makes sense.

That made perfect sense goggs...

Just as a side note check this bit of Israeli propaganda out.

I think we are all free to make our own conclusions on the matter. One of you has decided to agree that there "might" indeed be prisoner cars but "if" there are, then they are certainly for a prisoner FEMA emergency.

I am of the opinion that there probably are such cars. On the video I posted about the camps- I think we can all at least agree that TV is all about hype, but I got a much different picture from looking at the video. There are camps out there irrelevant to what you may think about Jesse Ventura. There is some truth to what is happening here.

The subject matter that the paracast posted and that I posted under is called " Conspiracy Theories" . You can agree, you can certainly disagree...they are theories after all.

Martial law is now only a presidential order away in the USA and that is a fact. Obama signed it into law.

FWIW I'm not going around worried to death about what might or could happen. I actually hope I am wrong on this particular issue. History is a good teacher and we can see from history that these kinds of things have been slipped under the publics nose or misrepresented before.

Whichever side you are on it is undeniable that the American populace is far less free and unobserved than pre-9/11.

For me the fact that 9/11 stinks to high heaven, and the loss of some freedoms under the guise of 'protecting the public' seemed to follow it, I have no problem in thinking there really might be a singular conspiracy behind the whole lot. It makes more sense that way compared to how it's all being sold ON the public?

Back