• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Just Because We're Paranoid, Doesn't Mean they Aren't Watching Us!

I expect it will be ignored as always

Little late to the discussion on this one but from day one even on lsm (lame steam media) there was two talking points. That The actual assault and savaging of the embassy's workers, given what the attackers were armed with was in all likelihood a different group using the unrest as cover and the sudden out of the blue appearance of this "film", as viral as any video that had ever shown up on you tube and said to be the cause of the unrest and the mysterious "filmmaker" , then in hiding, now apparently under arrest for his past activities. I wonder, if true, was the warning based on the fact that the libyan government knew this video was going to be put out there and knew people would be upset and there would be those who would take advantage of it :confused: (a but of a stretch I think) or did someone take heed, decide to fast track a pretext for the attack and then pretend to get caught with their panties down...I think this one deserves two... :confused: :confused: If this was true then this was as quick as an cause and effect example as you'll ever see. I suppose you have to consider the whole thing was orchestrated and the groundwork put in sometime ago with the anointed day on 9/11 (?) cos we all know that terrorists are a sentimental lot, and as that day approached some activity was detected and the warnings were given. And like stoney mentioned, the while thing will be ignored and forgotten.

Oh and 9/11 is also a significant day for the catalonian people and they also decided to add their voice to that day's fray but that is a different matter altogether...probably

I guess i'm paranoid

Back