• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Just Because We're Paranoid, Doesn't Mean they Aren't Watching Us!

Well put starise :)

For me it is the possible use to suppress conflicting political views that run contra to that of the ruling party's that makes me worry about this, for if that is the case then I am a goner myself :eek:

I certainly hope not. Did you see the pics of the FEMA rail cars with shackles in them?

I certainly hope not. Did you see the pics of the FEMA rail cars with shackles in them?

Ah no so post them if you have them.

I am not in the USA so I am not worried about being run into a camp but I worry about the situation in the US and what implications it has for the freedom in my own country.

59516012.jpg
Here is a link from a source that I can't confirm but this same story has come from multiple places.Search FEMA rail cars and you will find more on this.
UN/FEMA Prisoner Boxcars with Shackles CONFIRMED - Topic

The video is a little boring until he puts the spotlight on the prison cars.

Some pics of the cars close up.

0e545206.jpg

Debunked in less than 5 minutes. I took the serial number off the picture above and plugged it into Google:

Owner: BNSF Railway
Old Name: Burlington Northern Santa Fe
Type: Vehicular Flat
AAR Class: FA: Flat car specifically equipped with superstructure or containers for transporting set-up vehicles, not suitable for miscellaneous commodities.
AAR Type: V295
Detail Info: Vehicular Flat Cars, Tri-level rack, articulated, fully enclosed with doors and roof, Any level, Extreme Height: over 20ft 2in, Doors: Full height, Tri-Fold
Plate: K
Max Gross Weight: 250000
Load Limit: 104700
Ext L/W/H: 145' 4" / 10' 8" / 20' 2"
Int L/W/H: 70' 8" / 9' 3" / 0' 0"

Pictures of BNSF 314189

I don't see that as debunking the cars. They won't have "Prisoner transport" on the side in big letters know what I mean ?

I don't see that as debunking the cars. They won't have "Prisoner transport" on the side in big letters know what I mean ?

So you're suggesting that the rail car data based on it's serial number could also a plant by the same big conspiracy people? I don't think that is reasonable. It's more reasonable to believe they are simply as is described in the rolling stock data sheet. So far as I'm concerned it's debunked enough that no further inquiry needs to be made ( at least with respect to those particular cars ). Have you got any better examples, like verifiable sales receipts from the manufacturer showing delivery of "prisoner rail cars" to the government?

I think if we had too much data on it someone up high isn't doing their job. They could actually be car transports until they are needed for something else. The openings indicate that if they are easily convertable noone will get out.

It is a really believeable thing for me to imagine the makers saying, see there, these are only car transports.Now go on home.

Do you have any proof that these cars are for transporting prisoners? You're the one making the allegations, so the burden of proof is on you. All you've done is show pictures of cars that have holes for ventilation and from that, you've made the Very Big Stretch that the only cars that need ventilation are for "prisoner transport."

Debunked in less than 5 minutes. I took the serial number off the picture above and plugged it into Google:

Owner: BNSF Railway
Old Name: Burlington Northern Santa Fe
Type: Vehicular Flat
AAR Class: FA: Flat car specifically equipped with superstructure or containers for transporting set-up vehicles, not suitable for miscellaneous commodities.
AAR Type: V295
Detail Info: Vehicular Flat Cars, Tri-level rack, articulated, fully enclosed with doors and roof, Any level, Extreme Height: over 20ft 2in, Doors: Full height, Tri-Fold
Plate: K
Max Gross Weight: 250000
Load Limit: 104700
Ext L/W/H: 145' 4" / 10' 8" / 20' 2"
Int L/W/H: 70' 8" / 9' 3" / 0' 0"

Pictures of BNSF 314189

Sent a message to a train mad work mate and he confirms what Ufology has to say that these are indeed what the rolling stock information says they are.

lol a train spotter was useful :))

Now have they been converted inside and the outside is simply a fount?

Maybe.

But probably not ... let us face it if these things were made to round people up and take them away your not really going to be that shy about them now are you..

Fear and intimidation works wonders in subduing people.

On top of that why bother? just use normal cattle trucks.. hell it worked for the Nazis did it not?

The openings indicate that if they are easily convertable noone will get out.

Huh? The openings indicate what? Are you a mechanical engineer? You base this on what exactly?

When people have a hard time telling fact from fantasy they are quick to propagate lies, misconceptions, and fantastic delusions like tales of "prisoner transports with shackles and guillotines." How was this "confirmed"? Reading that forum posting at military.com it becomes obvious that it was made by a religious fanatic who thinks the NWO is going to behead all the Christians. Good grief, the person is insane. That is what ignorance and superstition gets you, hysterical ignorant people seeing demons behind every bush, freaking other ignorant people out.

This reminds me of the great 88 reasons the Rapture will be in 88 bullshit scare propagated by believers for believers in 1988. I could tell you some real pathetic and comical encounters and conversations I had with my fellow Christians who bought into that nonsense. Rubes.

I find it just so incredibly fascinating that the majority of the most absolutely obvious bullshit comes from people who claim to be in some movement, organization, or to be of some philosophical or ideological bent that sees itself as primarily interested in communicating Truth. FAR FROM IT lads is all I have to say. FAR F*N FROM IT. A delusional comedy of errors is more like it.

I find it just so incredibly fascinating that the majority of the most absolutely obvious bullshit comes from people who claim to be in some movement, organization, or to be of some philosophical or ideological bent that sees itself as primarily interested in communicating Truth. FAR FROM IT lads is all I have to say. FAR F*N FROM IT. A delusional comedy of errors is more like it.

What I also tend to find is that such groups, particularly those with a ideological foundation, when asked for what they consider truth to be, will put forward some subjective self-serving interpretation and simply declare it as valid without any substantiation e.g. "God = truth". We've already discussed what "God" is, so we know that God and truth aren't one in the same ( unless we should decide to deify truth itself ). It just amazes me how many people don't have these basic concepts in perspective. Another one that you'd think would be really obvious is money. We hear things like "Money is power." or "Money is the root of all evil today." or "Time is money" but money itself isn't any of those things either physically or in concept.

My fav thing to hate in this vein is people quoting scripture as if it is an absolute rule book everyone should follow. They say stuff like 'but in proverbs....blah blah' or 'but jesus tells us to....blah blah' you get the drift!

Anytime someone does what I just outlined above, I counter with a 'yes, and while that may be true, Gandalf 2:34 tells us to shove it up your ringpiece.' (haha, sometimes I laugh at my own crap)

Oh for goodness sakes

Left to Die in a New Orleans Prison

Thousands of prisoners were abandoned for days when Katrina hit New Orleans; more than 500 are still missing.

Left to Die in a New Orleans Prison | Alternet

Doesnt it make sense to have railcars with shackles for just such an emergency in the future ?
How else are you supposed to transport thousands of convicted crims in a disaster ?

Lesson learned, solution built and ready to roll if needed

Frankly i'd be surprised if these railcars didnt exist

Of all the nightmares during Hurricane Katrina, this must be one of the worst,” said Corinne Carey, researcher from Human Rights Watch. “Prisoners were abandoned in their cells without food or water for days as floodwaters rose toward the ceiling.”

According to inmates interviewed by Human Rights Watch, they had no food or water from the inmates' last meal over the weekend of August 27-28 until they were evacuated on Thursday, September 1. By Monday, August 29, the generators had died, leaving them without lights and sealed in without air circulation. The toilets backed up, creating an unbearable stench.
“They left us to die there,” Dan Bright, an Orleans Parish Prison inmate told Human Rights Watch

It makes perfect sense to me to build such transports, and far better than to simply abandon these poor bastards to drown like rats

They were crying, they were scared. The one that I was cool with, he was saying ‘I'm scared. I feel like I'm about to drown.' He was crying.”
Some inmates from Templeman III have said they saw bodies floating in the floodwaters as they were evacuated from the prison. A number of inmates told Human Rights Watch that they were not able to get everyone out from their cells.

Many of the men held at jail had been arrested for offenses like criminal trespass, public drunkenness or disorderly conduct. Many had not even been brought before a judge and charged, much less been convicted.

If your looking for a crime against the citizens, look no further than leaving men who havent even been convicted of a crime, to cry as the waters rise and drown them.

Oh for goodness sakes

Left to Die in a New Orleans Prison | Alternet

Doesnt it make sense to have railcars with shackles for just such an emergency in the future ?
How else are you supposed to transport thousands of convicted crims in a disaster ?

Lesson learned, solution built and ready to roll if needed

Frankly i'd be surprised if these railcars didnt exist

It makes perfect sense to me to build such transports, and far better than to simply abandon these poor bastards to drown like rats

If your looking for a crime against the citizens, look no further than leaving men who havent even been convicted of a crime, to cry as the waters rise and drown them.

Good point mike and one I did not think of myself.

I would think it would just be far more easy to retro fit already existing rolling stock as prison cars and yeah either one is plausible... but guillotines on them yeah that is a stretch to far for me to take.

I just think that ideas such as these prison rail cars are just so far removed from peoples world views that it is near impossible to get their heads around.

Having said all that I would like to see a photo of one inside and out.

To me rail cars that can securly hold from a few hundred to thousand odd people make perfect sense in a katrina style scenario.
It "fits the bill"

As a means of dealing with a population numbered in the millions ?

By the time you'd used them on one percent of one percent of the population the cat would be out of the bag.

Thinking about the retrofitting of existing rolling stock, i can only go on local rail cars, of which i use two types, the urban and intercity types.
In both these local types the windows can be kicked out with a single kick and the doors on both sorts can be forced open manually by a single man.
The isles are wide enough for a single person, two if they squeeze sideways to pass.
Loading high risk crims may require as many as two guards per inmate so you might want the central walkway a bit wider, and you may want to screen that off from the actual holding bays.

Personally if i were trying to transport 500 hard timers, id prefer a carriage purpose built for the job, rather than a jury rigged (couldnt resist) retrofit
Much in the same way we currently house them in custom built facilitys, rather than retro fitted hotels etc.

Im reminded of Colditz

Although it was considered a high security prison, it boasted one of the highest records of successful escape attempts. This could be owing to the general nature of the prisoners that were sent there; most of them had attempted escape previously from other prisons and were transferred to Colditz because the Germans had thought the castle escape-proof. One lavish scheme even included a glider that was kept in a remote portion of the castle's attic, although it was never used because Germany surrendered to the Allies before the scheduled date of the planned escape

Having read both colditz story books, i can see there were a number of exploits that were used, features that would not have been present in a purpose built prison, such as attics.

Huh? The openings indicate what? Are you a mechanical engineer? You base this on what exactly?

When people have a hard time telling fact from fantasy they are quick to propagate lies, misconceptions, and fantastic delusions like tales of "prisoner transports with shackles and guillotines." How was this "confirmed"? Reading that forum posting at military.com it becomes obvious that it was made by a religious fanatic who thinks the NWO is going to behead all the Christians. Good grief, the person is insane. That is what ignorance and superstition gets you, hysterical ignorant people seeing demons behind every bush, freaking other ignorant people out.

This reminds me of the great 88 reasons the Rapture will be in 88 bullshit scare propagated by believers for believers in 1988. I could tell you some real pathetic and comical encounters and conversations I had with my fellow Christians who bought into that nonsense. Rubes.

Its also worth noting the thread got closed, and that poster has had their account suspended.
I recall watching this particular rolling stock get debunked at another site, with one user actually getting a look inside one.

Heres a pic of the inside

I am a Retired Railroader those are auto racks for shipping automobiles. They were covered a few years ago to prevent damage to the cars, kids would throw rocks from overpasses and damage the cars. People would steal the spare tires off pickup trucks, take transmissions out of the cars while we pulled a hill, etc. I am not pro-government but these are not Fema cars

I worked for the company that made & designed these auto carriers. Thae auto carriers contain 2 levels. This design is for taller trucks. What you are calling benches are really ramps. The chains are used to lock down the axles, to prevent damage

He's exactly right, I live in a house that borders railroad tracks and we see those kinds of rail cars all the time, stopped and moving, filled with automobiles. People love to jump to paranoid conclusions without doing any real research don't they? Already, before verifying what exactly the cars are and what they're used for they already have some delusional fantasy about how the cars are coming to take them and everyone like them away! Freaking whackjobs.

Back