• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jim Sparks

Do You Believe Jim Sparks is a Real Contactee?

• Yes

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • No

Votes: 38 66.7%
  • No! I Think He Fell for Government Trickery!

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters
I read the book 6months ago, and just listened to the interview you recorded >2,5yrs ago.

It seems to me there were 2 main things in his book:
1. We humans are screweing up the planet.
2. He is being taught a alien writing.

Whats the purpose of learning him that alien writing?
Has he documented it for other nit-wits like me to learn?

Could it be that written Chinese text is an adaption of that ET-handwriting because it looks familiar?

Is the handwriting he learnt particular to a specific spoken language.Can one use it to writea letter in French, or Arabic? Maybe its a digital numerical language? Is it a conceptual language something we ordinary folks dont understand?

Whats he doing with that handwritingknowledge today? Its like going to big trouble studying for a Ph.D, but after graduating dump the Ph.D into a drawer, and peel potatoes.. Much trouble for nothing? Is he writing a book on the application of the ET-writing?

We're lining up Mr. Sparks for the show.

I've read his book, and you will all LOVE some of the questions I'll be asking him, important points that need clarification.

:)

dB

Just listening to the second interview with Sparks just as a refresher. It pretty obvious when David asked, Tell us about the language 'what was the purpose/meaning' for the language.To me, listening he did not elaborate much on 'what he siad before'. He stuck, to what he siad in first interview.Surely you have a bit more more to say, then the original point, when you get a question which is trying to get you expand on that Area more. Notting, the same answer as before, surely after years of abduction. You could elaborate more on the Language and the purpose...

The whole idea, of how he was pulled through the window into the craft. It my opinion, very silly. I dont think he elaborated, on how this was possible even.Even just thinking, to myself. The human body is made up of a Brain, lungs, and kidneys you now what i mean.How would this vital organs be effected by going through something solid and physical.

David, caught him out with the bathroom analogy. People normally go around three times at day even withount drink.He has this encounters for a long part of time, years. Yet, for him, he didnt go to the bathroom once. It very silly reponse from Sparks.

OK, they want to Help us clean up our act with regards to the planet.How, do they achieve this? By abducting normal joes from their houses and telling them 'Hmmm. This is simply silly. This will only happen, when industrialist nations decide to change. The way Sparks, described the Greys and the way they acted at different times during his encounters to me it was full of condrictions.

Bear in mind that most of the poll answers were likely posted prior to the Paracast interview. this is a very old thread.

If Jim Sparks were telling the truth then he would be confessing to aiding a foreign power (his ET's government) in kidnapping U.S. citizens and participating in other highly illegal activities that if true should land him in federal prison.

Interesting that the video game "Thief: Deadly Shadows" has individuals called "Keepers" who use glyphs--very much in the same esoteric manner that Sparks describes.

If Jim Sparks were telling the truth then he would be confessing to aiding a foreign power (his ET's government) in kidnapping U.S. citizens and participating in other highly illegal activities that if true should land him in federal prison.

Apparently you are very hip on promoting this angle - I've seen this thought from you on numerous threads. While a provocative thought, I think one might consider the psychological phenomenon of the Stockholm Syndrome.

Just one of a list of many of the potential symptoms:

"Hostages who develop Stockholm syndrome often view the perpetrator as giving life by simply not taking it. In this sense, the captor becomes the person in control of the captive’s basic needs for survival and the victim’s life itself.
"

While Patty Hearst was ultimately unsuccessful in court using this defense, her sentence was commuted and she was also later pardoned by Bill Clinton -thus giving substantial credence to this argument in a court of law.

I just got around to listening to the Jim Sparks interview. Excellent work by both Gene and David. Being somebody in the psychology field, I've got to question one relatively important point about how Jim Sparks is addressing this phenomenon. If he is in fact concerned with illuminating the intangibles about his experiences, why hasn't he taken some fundamental steps to confirm his psychological wellbeing? Considering the fact that he does consider himself sane, and believes these experiences are happening in "consensus" reality, why then wouldn't he take the opportunity to assemble a team of professionals to help him validate his experiences to the public at large? A neurologist, a psychologist, a Sleep researcher, a M.D. ...A credible abductions researcher. Etc. Certainly he does seem seem sincere, and believes in the value of presenting his experiences to the public - so then why not subject himself to standard psychological tests? If anything seems true in his purported story, his mind and body lie as the best available 'evidence' to be explored. The fact that he hasn't considered the relevance of this issue is truly the most suspicious component of his story.

Back