• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

I hope stonehart won't be mad at me for this...

I've just asked him in this thread if he would consider coming on the show and talk about what he himself describes as a possible haunting in his new home.

Having read his posts during the last years, many of which were sceptical answers to my own posts, I know that he wouldn't write this if there wasn't actually something out of the ordinary going on. So, maybe he would agree to talk about what's going on, for example in another listener roundtable.

One more suggestion ... I just noticed that Robert Sheaffer (of the BadUFOs blog) has just released a book of the same title - Bad UFOs: Critical Thinking About UFO Claims. It covers just about everything including the Hills, Greer, Exopolitics, Rendlesham, Roswell, and the Slides.

While I do not always agree with Sheaffer's conclusions, I think critical thinking is always important and dialogue with skeptics is necessary to any approach with the Paranormal of UFOs. Otherwise people just talk among themselves while bemoaning or promoting the state of UFOlogy.

So I think he would be an interesting guest.

I hope stonehart won't be mad at me for this...

I've just asked him in this thread if he would consider coming on the show and talk about what he himself describes as a possible haunting in his new home.

Having read his posts during the last years, many of which were sceptical answers to my own posts, I know that he wouldn't write this if there wasn't actually something out of the ordinary going on. So, maybe he would agree to talk about what's going on, for example in another listener roundtable.

I would love to do that but as a round table show if any other members would be interested in doing it.. a show with Mike on it as well would be very very cool and finally end the rumors that I am a sock of Mike lol.

As long as I was thinking about interesting guests - or guests that I would want to hear - has Adam Gorightly ever been on. As a self described crackpot historian and keeper of historiadiscordia.com it would be a wild ride.

Perhaps too wild, but ever since coming across a photocopied edition of the Principia Discordia and then reading the Illuminatus Trilogy and starting my own secret society, I have a soft spot for all things erisian. Five tons of flax! and the number 23.

I have read acouple of his books and others are on my list - including his book about the legendary Kerry Thornley - and an interview could go almost anywhere.

Last edited:
Just listened to Allen Greenfield on Radio Misterioso. Had some great stories about Gene and others. He also had some great information on UFOs, cryptids and the Occult. Would be great to have him on the show again.

I would love to do that but as a round table show if any other members would be interested in doing it.. a show with Mike on it as well would be very very cool and finally end the rumors that I am a sock of Mike lol.

No offence to Aussies or Kiwis but if one were to create a sock puppet account I don't think they'd chose the other country to pretend to be from, it's inbuilt like the Scotland/England thing..

As I've said on the other thread though and also maybe once Stoney has time to do it but also time to either gather evidence/experience or whatever, seeing how it plays out; it must be on a show at some point in the future.

Back