• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

I know Greg B. was on not that long ago but it appears he has a new book coming out next month; It Defies Description, a book of essays on UFOs and other weirdness.

I would like to suggest Tom Delong as a guest
After listening to a recent radio show featuring delong who states that he has been in contact with very high up military and people in the know that there is another lifeform known as "the others" and all the worlds governments are aware of this. He goes on to state that through his new book snad some kind of documentary series that he has been givin the green light to start informing and leaking t his info. Normally I would dismiss all of this but there was something more credible about him than the usual nonsense.
Furthermore the reason I think he would be a good guest is that I would LOVE to hear Chris Obrien go on the offensive when interviewing this guy. I think it would make for some very interesting paranormal radio

Perhaps an anniversary "Cinco De Mayo" roundtable show to celebrate the crushing community victory over the blurred plaque. I did wonder if Nick Redfern ever discovered who hacked his computer.

I would love to hear what is happening in South America at the moment and the current thinking about the phenomenon there. Has it moved in the same direction of thinking etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would love to hear what is happening in South America at the moment and the current thinking about the phenomenon there. Has it moved in the same direction of thinking etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A.J. Greverd hasn't been on in a long time to my knowledge. He can certainly provide an update.

Back