• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

I recently heard Erica Lukes on Alejandro's Open Minds podcast. She's an ex state director for MUFON in Utah. Not only does she have an interesting case at the moment (she has audio of an American Airlines pilot seemingly reporting a UFO to air traffic control) she's also investigated numerous other cases in the Utah area.

I'm currently fascinated by the whole window area thing and Erica's interview reminded me that Utah seems to have more than it's fair share of strangeness: Skinwalker, Dugway Proving Ground, Salt Lake, Church of LDS etc etc

I'd love to hear her as perhaps part of a round-table on Utah UFOs. Not only to bring everyone up to date with what's currently being reported but also as an act of remembrance for Frank Salisbury, who did so much to document what was being reported in that state, and who died at the end of last year.

I'm currently fascinated by the whole window area thing and Erica Lukes' interview reminded me that Utah seems to have more than it's fair share of strangeness: Skinwalker, Dugway Proving Ground, Salt Lake, Church of LDS etc etc
I'd love to hear her as perhaps part of a round-table on Utah UFOs. Not only to bring everyone up to date with what's currently being reported but also as an act of remembrance for Frank Salisbury, who did so much to document what was being reported in that state, and who died at the end of last year.
Fab idea, so make it so, Gene-oh!

Is Junior Hicks still with us? Any chance Chris could get him and/or Dave Perkins to come on. One of my favorite chapters is chapter six : Psychology and the UFO, and it gets into the sociological aspect as well. I'm sure Dave could have some interesting things to say about that.

A few weeks back, the subject about Dan Akroyd and his involvement with MUFON came up on the show. And it seems that someone mentioned something about getting him on the Paracast? Has there been any follow up with this? Just curious. I think he would be an interesting guest.

Robert Fleischer
Ray Stanford
Richard Dolan
Jenny Randles

Their work speaks for itself and I believe two of them would be Paracast first timers?

I know you work hard to find factual high quality guests. But perhaps you could take a ride on the wild side by booking a CONTACTEE, just so that LARGE side of ufology can be represented and consequently critically discussed. I would recommend someone like SHERRY WILDE, who wrote THE FORGOTTEN PROMISE. She is a modest kindly lady who is at Contact in the Desert this weekend. She seems to truly believe that she has been abducted for decades. She also believes that "her guys" (as she calls them) give her spiritual wisdom that "coincidentally" seems to match decades of NEW AGE channeling about the coming "Ascension" (New Age version of The Rapture) and the intent of our space brothers.

In the past, such a person would make me groan and roll my beautiful eyes. But since ufology has been in a funk for some time now, I have branched out into the Contactee realm (after Nick Redfern's sympathetic rendering of this large area of ufology). I find the stories entertaining and strange. From a psychological standpoint, I wonder if such people are on the level or just faking it for attention.

But on a much deeper level, it scares me to think that perhaps Sherry Wilde is actually telling us exactly what happened to her. Perhaps her aliens do sermonize about basic human New Age ideas. And if they really do, what does that say about the "reality" of such aliens? Are they perhaps, as Jacques Vallee said decades ago, a control system that espouses New Age beliefs or basic Christian beliefs (with Jesus piloting a ship as Sananda)? Then there is the decades old Ashtar Command, which I have always jokingly called the Ashcan Command.

Are Contactees in touch with the TRICKSTER element of ufology?

What if experiencers are literally being told these things as part of some bizarre trickster game. What if an aspect of this phenomena (per George Hansen) is intentionally inserting elements of absurdity to keep "serious" investigators and the general public away? Are Contactees being duped, playing the "useful idiots" in ufology to help keep the subject marginalized?

Note: There are a lot of YOUTUBE interviews with Sherry Wilde that will give you a taste of her personality. She is calm and not bombastic. She comes across as rather sweet. I think she would be a good candidate for being a guest to represent this entire "movement" within ufology.

Last edited:
BTW, the Paracast interview with Toronto and your former spouse was exceptional.

Shaverology, the sequel to Richard Toronto's groundbreaking Shaver Mystery epic, War Over Lemuria, is the encore performance of your two favorite science fiction characters: Richard S. Shaver and Raymond A. Palmer.”

Walter Bosley mentioned Shaver's contribution to our knowledge of possible breakaway civilizations, so he's ever on our minds. And you all knew I know Shaver fairly well in the late 60s until the time of his death.

So, yes, I do want to talk with Richard later this year on the new book, and have Geneva rejoin us then.

Would like to suggest Richard D Hall.

I have two 'go to's' in my weekly paranoral/conspiracy fix, the paracast is one and richard d halls site is the other. (richplanet.net).

The commonalities are the evidence based approach and the open-mindedness to adapt hypothesis as new data is learnt.

He takes on some topics I haven't heard discussed on the paracast such as the hypothesis that the Mars rovers are not on Mars or the conspiracy behind agenda 21 (and chris he has some good investigation into cattle mutilations).

I'm sure you guys would have a great conversation and it would be a good show

Would like to suggest Richard D Hall....
I've tried a number of times over the years to get him on. No response! If you know a better way to get to him, please help out and put a large bug in his ear for us...

Just sent via FB: We keep getting requests to have you on The Paracast! I've written the most comprehensive, exhaustive book that objectively examines the mutilation mystery (Stalking the Herd 600 pages) and would welcome the opportunity to have you as our guest. We are on 2 dozen talk radio stations and have 40-50K download per week. For 10 years we have been considered the 'Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio.' **FYI: This is my 4th or 5th attempt**

Back