• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

Dr Paul Smith, remote viewer, worked 7 years in the US government's Fort Meade programme and at SRI-International with Ingo Swann.

Interesting. Do you think the bloke is a charlatan then? Is he maybe a spook/CIA/non-military? That he was in some way involved with Ingo Swann and the Fort Meade/SRI-International stuff looks to me beyond doubt - he seemed pretty legit on Alex Tsakiris' show, for example.

Last edited:
No DD 214..without that can't prove he was in rhe military

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
If you have some doubts about
Capt. Paul H. Smith why don't you email him with your concerns. The documents from the link provided by Standanista show that Smith was in the military.

Becuse it is his duty to prove it not mine I have 100% nothing to prove look dames and swain bolth never produced any proof this liar has no proof unless he produces a DD 214 gene and chris would be wasting time interview with a hoaxer.

Becuse it is his duty to prove it not mine I have 100% nothing to prove look dames and swain bolth never produced any proof this liar has no proof unless he produces a DD 214 gene and chris would be wasting time interview with a hoaxer.

I get it! Capt. Smith should have remote viewed the Paracast website and found out that someone was demanding proof of his military credentials.

Last edited:

Paul Smith is one of the most articulate, grounded and evidence-based of all the famous remote viewing troupe of yore. His book Reading the Enemy's Mind is much more substantial than those written by other remote viewers in the troupe. He regularly speaks and teaches. It's just weird to suggest this guy is a hoaxer. If you think he is, read the book and you'll be pleasantly surprised by his analytical take on remote viewing.

Ok should gene and chris have him on I will set up a remote viewing challenge to test his so called "skills" and when he fails I expect you and everyone else who defended him to join me in declaring the man a fraud.
Also did you know that represent your self as military and your not is a felony?

I get it! Capt. Smith should have remote viewed the Paracast website and found out that someone was demanding proof of his military credentials.
"capt?" sure he like dames is a "major" yeah make all the claims you want I guess...I can go out and get captain bars and make wild claims. Like I said when gene and Chris book this "remote viewer" I look forward to setting up a object to remote view..
and LOOK your great man teaches DOWSING...

yeah real insight here...

I hate to break it to you but as much as Ed Dames is a crank, he was a major in the armed forces. Sorry, my BS bucket is full from your so-called claims. I have to use my ignore button on all your nonsense.

Paul Smith is one of the most articulate, grounded and evidence-based of all the famous remote viewing troupe of yore. His book Reading the Enemy's Mind is much more substantial than those written by other remote viewers in the troupe. He regularly speaks and teaches. It's just weird to suggest this guy is a hoaxer. If you think he is, read the book and you'll be pleasantly surprised by his analytical take on remote viewing.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This.

this thread is not the place to discuss the virtues of Mr Smith. (note I do not recognize any military rank) I will start a remote viewing thread

Back