• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

Mike Clelland's long awaited "owl book", The Messengers, Owls, Synchronicity And The UFO Abductee has been published in the last week or so.

Richard Dolan, who published it, has declared that "Beyond Keel and Vallee, [it's] one of the most significant UFO books to appear in years".

It would be good, if possible, to hear Mike talk about his work and his book on The Paracast.

Clueless Wonder's name has been mentioned before, but he just announced that his book The Greys Have Been Framed: Exploitation in the UFO Community is on track to be published late this year or early next year. It is certain to be an interesting read and it would be a good counterpoint to some of the guests that have been featured here.

Tell me more.

Brewer describes the book:

"'The Greys Have Been Framed: Exploitation in the UFO Community' explores the ways deception, sensationalism and questionable ethics characterize the UFO genre and distort public perception of the UFO phenomenon. With interviews and insights from James Carrion, Leah Haley, Dr. Tyler Kokjohn, Simone Mendez, Carol Rainey, Emma Woods and others, the manipulation of ufology as perpetrated by suspect individuals and the intelligence community is documented. The circumstances, existing from the very outset of the modern day UFO phenomenon, prove relevant whatever opinion one may hold on the mystery of UFOs and their alleged occupants."

Apart from that, I will be reading it as soon as it's available.

Guest A = Roswell were aliens.
Guest B = Roswell clearly wasn't aliens.
Get them together, let them kill themselves, maybe add some salty comments from time to time.
Another classic episode guaranteed.
ENGAGE!!!

The last JC Johnson, along with the two debunkers, were one of the few episodes I actually skipped. He didn't impress me at all and I was getting quite bored the one time I heard him, which is a very rare occurrence for me while listening to the Paracast.

Tom Schroder, wrote Old Souls A while back. He's a journalist who followed Dr. Ian Stevenson's research into past life accounts. the research takes them all over the world. There are some really compelling cases. Especially interesting is the evidence that there is s concentration of cases in and around Syria.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

I don't really have a guest suggestion but rather a show suggestion. I think Gene and Chris should do a "off-topic" episode where they discuss a lot of the topics that they allude to in the show. Things like politics and some current events. I think the Walter Bosley thread shows that there is some interest in this. Chris briefly mentioned Marshall McLuhan and propaganda in one of the episodes. I would be interested in hearing more about this. If possible I would also like to hear other ufologists take on these subjects.

Back